Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oh i'm sure krit is not gay!!! gasps Moh! don't bring that up! you're gonna make me think about it!
lol Noy I did add "if he is please let me be the one to turn him straight again"
every time you think he is then just think about his sexy lips and those thoughts will disappear.

Moh jah..i miss all tis MTR talk....yes yes...Noy tat scene of Chakrit gulping down tat glass of water :rolleyes: boy wat an awesome way of drinking a glass of H2O...he should reallie do a AD for tat...ehehe...and yes yes...pay extra attention to wen he teases us girls by touching tose big juicy lips.... :wub:
Kashie! OMG I was wondering when you'd come back here again lol.
Gawd another sister to fight off lmfao! its ok when i'm done with him i'll pass him over. hahahaha that is whats left of him :loool: :ph34r:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh boy..hold onto to ur horses...Noy is here on the thread -_-

Moh jah..i miss all tis MTR talk....yes yes...Noy tat scene of Chakrit gulping down tat glass of water :rolleyes: boy wat an awesome way of drinking a glass of H2O...he should reallie do a AD for tat...ehehe...and yes yes...pay extra attention to wen he teases us girls by touching tose big juicy lips.... :wub:

and oh yeah...Noy have u reached the part where they talked about doing "it" yet?? :ph34r:

hey..hey hey.girls let's be nice here...but Ken and Krit look excellent as girls...
:lol: yeshhh I'm here. I miss seeing Krit on screen! gosh he gets into character. love the way he's so... touchy feely!

Haha. I've just past that scene. omg, that just too funny! Krit talking about when he's gonna hit & the pat comes out & says sex... what.... :eek:. it was a shocker.

Ken's dress tight on him. lol.

lol Noy I did add "if he is please let me be the one to turn him straight again"
every time you think he is then just think about his sexy lips and those thoughts will disappear.

Kashie! OMG I was wondering when you'd come back here again lol.
Gawd another sister to fight off lmfao! its ok when i'm done with him i'll pass him over. hahahaha that is whats left of him :loool: :ph34r:
omg, i know... those lips of his... ekkkk :drool: I just wanna kiss it. lol.

Man, Chakrit is so perverted in here... makes me feel violated... LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm still on Epi. 2. I'm going to take it slow... lol.. I've been known to watch a lakorn all in one day. Besides, I was so busy with the fiance and daughter.. they won't even let me finish one full episode without calling my name!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh.. I have a feeling that all parties involved will be so heartbroken.. looks like, nang'aek will keep loving Por, while Chakrit loves Nang'aek, while Chakrit's God sister loves him. AHHHHHHHHHHHH............ Chain reaction!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm still on Epi. 2. I'm going to take it slow... lol.. I've been known to watch a lakorn all in one day. Besides, I was so busy with the fiance and daughter.. they won't even let me finish one full episode without calling my name!!

ahh.. I have a feeling that all parties involved will be so heartbroken.. looks like, nang'aek will keep loving Por, while Chakrit loves Nang'aek, while Chakrit's God sister loves him. AHHHHHHHHHHHH............ Chain reaction!!
haha. Just you wait Lome! :lol: I won't give anything away! ^_^ but there are gonna be some broken hearts no doubt about it. Wait... chakrit doesn't love his god sister. She loves him. lol.

Good thing you're taking it slow! I wish I did. lol. I finished it within 3 days! Now i'm like depressed it's over! :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lome ep 2 only...waaa...well i guess you do have to take him in moderation hahahaha too much and woooo you'll end up like noy lol jk jk :kiss:
i like it when he has no shame its cute! keep watching it gets worst hahaha
i cant lie and say i dont like it cause i do :ph34r: :loool:

your welcome noy!
yeah por was annoying to me too.
except i thought min and thuy yong made a cute couple.
i love thuy youngs clothes in MTR. i'm still trying to find her jacket hahaha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
NOY! OMG GIRL HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS!?
One of my fav parts was when
Krit climbed through Pat's window even though it was just a dream
HOLY CRAP that was a good scene. I dont mind that happening to me feeewwww **fans self and whips off sweat** :loool:

**NOTE TO LOME DO NOT HIGHLIGHT SPOILER! YOU'LL WANT TO WAIT AND WATCH IT YOURSELF!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lome ep 2 only...waaa...well i guess you do have to take him in moderation hahahaha too much and woooo you'll end up like noy lol jk jk :kiss:
i like it when he has no shame its cute! keep watching it gets worst hahaha
i cant lie and say i dont like it cause i do :ph34r: :loool:

your welcome noy!
yeah por was annoying to me too.
except i thought min and thuy yong made a cute couple.
i love thuy youngs clothes in MTR. i'm still trying to find her jacket hahaha.
Shoot! I should've taken it slow... now i can't think straight! lol. I've lost focus. :lol:

OMG, i just love how Krit just talk dirty to Pat! He has so ashame in asking her when he can "hit" :loool: Wish he could ask me that! lol.

Thuy Yong is so gorgeous! I loveeeeee her ass! :lol:. She's got curves & omg, her clothes are too cuteeee!

HOLY CRAP that was a good scene. I dont mind that happening to me feeewwww **fans self and whips off sweat** :loool:

**NOTE TO LOME DO NOT HIGHLIGHT SPOILER! YOU'LL WANT TO WAIT AND WATCH IT YOURSELF!

Ahhh.... that scene Moh! *faint* It got me all excited! :wub: I was like whooaaa... & then aww.... haha. I have too many favorite scene! One of them is when Krit drinks the glass of water :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol. Lome is gonna take her time :D . I wish I took my time :lmao: Now i'm Kritless. wahhhh....!
kritless awww...you should watch kadeed ded with krit and pinky its super cute although i havent finished it yet. so far its super duper na rak makes you naa daeng all the time :blush:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
juz like all the other girls said...keep watching...the love stories kind of switch around a little...but there are gonna be broken hearts...

ah...totally one of my fav. part as well...i remember staring at Kristy's gif. non-stop :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Shoot! I should've taken it slow... now i can't think straight! lol. I've lost focus. :lol:

OMG, i just love how Krit just talk dirty to Pat! He has so ashame in asking her when he can "hit" :loool: Wish he could ask me that! lol.

Thuy Yong is so gorgeous! I loveeeeee her ass! :lol:. She's got curves & omg, her clothes are too cuteeee!

Ahhh.... that scene Moh! *faint* It got me all excited! :wub: I was like whooaaa... & then aww.... haha. I have too many favorite scene! One of them is when Krit drinks the glass of water :drool:
OMFG! i know juz love tat girl...i feel in love w/ Pitta after MTR...too bad she's not doing more lakorns..dang! i totallie love her..at first she was super annoying then she was super cute....i totally agree i want more nang'eks to have her figure..she's thick but god damn...she got herself some major curves...oh honey...pass some on to me..plus she's got great sense of style in the lakorn....

LOL...Noy you like tat glass of water too huh....told you you would! :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Lome is gonna take her time :D . I wish I took my time :lmao: Now i'm Kritless. wahhhh....!
lol then you'll be like the rest of us...but juz luckier juz tink about Moh and I...we suffered like a year w/ no new krit lakorns...juz tink how devasting and torturing tat must have been for us.... :spin:

if u haven't seen Seang Soon i would recommand tat too...it's more of a different genre not a whole lot of puppie loving...but some prettie hot scenes...plus chakrit...alwaise gives u a good show...lotx of butterfilies fluttering in u stomach...plus his performance in SS was BRILLIANT....earn himself a nomination at the 2007 Asian Television Awards! :dude:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
kritless awww...you should watch kadeed ded with krit and pinky its super cute although i havent finished it yet. so far its super duper na rak makes you naa daeng all the time :blush:
hahah. I'll check that out too. Gosh, I'mma do a Krit marathon! :dude:

juz like all the other girls said...keep watching...the love stories kind of switch around a little...but there are gonna be broken hearts...
ah...totally one of my fav. part as well...i remember staring at Kristy's gif. non-stop :drool:
:lol: I'll bring it back kashie! I'll make a gif of it :D just for you hunnn! :kiss:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG! i know juz love tat girl...i feel in love w/ Pitta after MTR...too bad she's not doing more lakorns..dang! i totallie love her..at first she was super annoying then she was super cute....i totally agree i want more nang'eks to have her figure..she's thick but god damn...she got herself some major curves...oh honey...pass some on to me..plus she's got great sense of style in the lakorn....

LOL...Noy you like tat glass of water too huh....told you you would! :wub:
Ohhh I know. Pitta was annoying in the beginning! I love how she was all over krit & was listening to Mariah Carey. :loool: Dude, every time she came on, i would stare at her ass! It's so... .big & out there...! :lol: & I loveeee the way she dressed! so cute! I went to buy a hat like hers! hahah.

One thing i don't like is her lisp! Oh man, it bothered me... other than that she's adorable!

lol then you'll be like the rest of us...but juz luckier juz tink about Moh and I...we suffered like a year w/ no new krit lakorns...juz tink how devasting and torturing tat must have been for us.... :spin:

if u haven't seen Seang Soon i would recommand tat too...it's more of a different genre not a whole lot of puppie loving...but some prettie hot scenes...plus chakrit...alwaise gives u a good show...lotx of butterfilies fluttering in u stomach...plus his performance in SS was BRILLIANT....earn himself a nomination at the 2007 Asian Television Awards! :dude:

Aweee... I know! i can't believe Krit didn't have a lakorn out this year! :lmao: But next year! He'll be on a roll! wahooo! i can feel it :wub:

Who's the nang'ek in Seang Soon? hey, I'll watch it if there's some hot scene of krit! ekkk! he always makes it hot... hahah.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gasp! hhhhuuhhhhh NOY!
what are you doing showing my mans moves as your gif! waaaaaa
man that scene was super hot hahaha i left my window opened for like a week or 2 hahaha
i stumbled upon Krit and Nats lakorn last night. I'm only on ep 2 part 2/8 so far its really good and funny!!!
i somewhat just fast forwardish through but as of right now this is one of those lakorns that starts out good hopefully it only gets better. ahhhh and krit is might fione! in here!

*Dear God,
I havent been the best person in the world but if you make Chakrit Yarnman my man I will CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.
Sincerely,
Moh :rolleyes:
p.s at least let me win the lottery (the big one too) if your not sending Krit my way. :loool: