Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Kash I cant even leave you alone for what 2 days w/o you trying to steal my man! shesh woman get a hold of yourself...
I'm still goo goo gaa gaa over this sereis..along w/JLR..Oh my damn hotness!
Cant wait to see whats coming up next for Krit! LMAO his heart is still beating/open! lmao :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ true wen it come to P'Krit...honestly Moh! i'm going to say it straight out that i'm not responsible for my own actions because it's P'krit tat's driving me...BUT but! i tink you're getting my Chakrit confuse with your man because he's clearly.."Clear Eye" Clearity clear tat he's mines...look under the my username...it even states the title...**smile**

yes! luckiely for us it's still open and for ANY race too...wat a man!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well dropping by here cuz i miss it so much w/ all the Fevers and Obsession and Infections going on...goodness..i miss the Mafia Craz! plus no one is repling if i replie here too it'll show tat i replied for the old lakorn / new or current lakorns / thai stars / and movies sections...LOL...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I haven't posted in here at all. Anyways, i love mafia...especially chakrit's character in here, he's so charming! I've got this on DVD, so anytime i miss krit and pat i just go watch it over and over again.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I haven't posted in here at all. Anyways, i love mafia...especially chakrit's character in here, he's so charming! I've got this on DVD, so anytime i miss krit and pat i just go watch it over and over again.
same here too, i just too busy nows a day, but i still love this lakorn especially my chakrit! and i've got this lakorn on DVD too, so i know that chakrit won't go anywhere lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I miss my MTR family!
How is everyone doing?
Cant wait to see Krtis new work!
WOoo wwhoooo...!
does anyone have the link to is official fan club?

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Okay... I tried to search through the forum for an answer to this question, if it has been answered, I apologize... I'm still in the process of watching this and trying not to read post by post as I don't want to have the story line ruined, but I have this craving and addiction to the song that is poppish and song by a girl in this lakorn.

I tried to search for song and come up with Cake Uthai - Thank you .mp3 song, or opening theme song, but nothing in regards to the girl song that is played over and over in the lakorn.

Can anyone at least hook me up with the name of the song and artist if not a link to the actual song?

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I am.... maybe after Songkran festival I'll get to continue this lakorn... still on episode 10. I'll probably keep this on the HD for a while, so if anyone wants to request any dead links... PM me... valid till June 2008. :^P

And thanks in advance for the answer to my question if anyone can supply it.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Ice Cream Girl khop khun krup!!!

Thank you for hooking me up with it and Kashie too for hooking you up.

Geez.... you made my day!!

Gave you a positive rep... not sure if we do those things any more... since it is just a bar that doesn't show anything.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ you're welcome...and thanx to Moh for even crediting me...i feel so bad now i don't even know who gave it to me...anyways..i forgot the title of the girl's song..but the group is call "The Background" i tink...the name might be "Roo Suek Ya" or someting like tat..i dunno Thai so excuse me..ehehe

wah! this thread i near the bottom agian...i can't let go **tears**