Maeya Nonthawan marriage

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
5555 yep saw this yesterday. She and her white hubby is some business person!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! It came shocking at first cuz it was so quiet until newsplus announced it

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
5555 yep saw this yesterday. She and her white hubby is some business person!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! It came shocking at first cuz it was so quiet until newsplus announced it
It went quiet because after miss Thailand 2014 she has not been really relevant in the Thai industry. Ch3 does not know what to do with her. Hopefully she did not marry cause her career isn't taking off

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maeya has stated herself in some interviews that she was taking a step back from the ET business because she wanted to focus on becoming a pro-golfer. I'm prettty sure other channels has contacted her for work, but she's still contracted with channel 3, no? Her schedule doesn't permit her to be in Thailand alot because she has to go abroad for golfing. It's hard to give good projects to someone that won't have the schedule for them.

xodxo

It went quiet because after miss Thailand 2014 she has not been really relevant in the Thai industry. Ch3 does not know what to do with her. Hopefully she did not marry cause her career isn't taking off
But There aren’t too many miss Thailand that are relevant after the crown either :confused12::confused12::confused0: maybe she made the best decision for herself. But hopefully her white hubby is a good person

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maeya has stated herself in some interviews that she was taking a step back from the ET business because she wanted to focus on becoming a pro-golfer. I'm prettty sure other channels has contacted her for work, but she's still contracted with channel 3, no? Her schedule doesn't permit her to be in Thailand alot because she has to go abroad for golfing. It's hard to give good projects to someone that won't have the schedule for them.
Yeah she is still contracted with ch3. But I can't help but see that she saw soon after signing with ch3 that her career would go nowhere. Might be one reason for her to state she wanted to focus on pro golf. Let's be honest she has 0 with ch3 after so many years.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I am shocked! I would've never expected to hear this. Congrats to them both. I guess it's better this way, I don't see Ch3 working hard on promoting her anytime soon.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
But There aren’t too many miss Thailand that are relevant after the crown either :confused12::confused12::confused0: maybe she made the best decision for herself. But hopefully her white hubby is a good person
I see about the miss Thailand being irrelevant just I thought Maeya signing with a channel would have secured her a decent career even with some supporting roles. Sigh...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In one of the picture when she was touching his face without showing his face all I saw was grey hair and his side glasses and I thought she was saying good bye to her dad. Maybe it is just me but he looked way older than her. I am sure his hair doesn't help.

But congrats to the couple. She looks beautiful on her wedding day.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In one of the picture when she was touching his face without showing his face all I saw was grey hair and his side glasses and I thought she was saying good bye to her dad. Maybe it is just me but he looked way older than her. I am sure his hair doesn't help.

But congrats to the couple. She looks beautiful on her wedding day.
Lmao. She is indeed very pretty

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I swear, i swear, i swear...

...i dont want to judge...

..and im not gonna!!

...But oh my...

...for all the wrong reasons...

...ha...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This bring me to another question, have Thai women difficulty in finding Young caucasian men ? Why are they all stuck with the daddy type ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This bring me to another question, have Thai women difficulty in finding Young caucasian men ? Why are they all stuck with the daddy type ?
They think the older type can provide and take care of them. But my goodness for all the money in the world I can't go about sleeping with them. I know the saying goes "once the lights are off" everyone is the same. But what about when the lights are on, then the realization of sleeping with someone that can be my dad. Yikes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
its just his hair color but he look handsome to me, he seen like a nice person . i want some white man in my life but sadly all i see is mexican and black LOL , i can see myself with a young thug one day and having muilt baby daddies :aaaaa:

xodxo

its just his hair color but he look handsome to me, he seen like a nice person . i want some white man in my life but sadly all i see is mexican and black LOL , i can see myself with a young thug one day and having muilt baby daddies :aaaaa:
Lmao!!

:pancarta::pancarta:

xodxo

Lol but sometimes the blame it on those OLD white dudes who love getting into young Asian flesh too lol

Whatever floats their boat. Once you’re over 21, you can practically date/marry any ages that is not a minor lol :celebrate16:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They think the older type can provide and take care of them. But my goodness for all the money in the world I can't go about sleeping with them. I know the saying goes "once the lights are off" everyone is the same. But what about when the lights are on, then the realization of sleeping with someone that can be my dad. Yikes.
Because their breath...s..m..e..l..l ?? Okay I shut my mouth *I am out*

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehehe funny :coleman: