Maeya Nonthawan marriage

Discussion in 'Thai' started by preetam, May 7, 2018.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

5555 yep saw this yesterday. She and her white hubby is some business person!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! It came shocking at first cuz it was so quiet until newsplus announced it

preetam likes this.
  3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

It went quiet because after miss Thailand 2014 she has not been really relevant in the Thai industry. Ch3 does not know what to do with her. Hopefully she did not marry cause her career isn't taking off

4. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Maeya has stated herself in some interviews that she was taking a step back from the ET business because she wanted to focus on becoming a pro-golfer. I'm prettty sure other channels has contacted her for work, but she's still contracted with channel 3, no? Her schedule doesn't permit her to be in Thailand alot because she has to go abroad for golfing. It's hard to give good projects to someone that won't have the schedule for them.

HNA0, KitKat516 and preetam like this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

But There aren’t too many miss Thailand that are relevant after the crown either :confused12::confused12::confused0: maybe she made the best decision for herself. But hopefully her white hubby is a good person

preetam likes this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah she is still contracted with ch3. But I can't help but see that she saw soon after signing with ch3 that her career would go nowhere. Might be one reason for her to state she wanted to focus on pro golf. Let's be honest she has 0 with ch3 after so many years.

7. tweedaly

tweedaly sarNie Rebel

I am shocked! I would've never expected to hear this. Congrats to them both. I guess it's better this way, I don't see Ch3 working hard on promoting her anytime soon.

HNA0 and preetam like this.
  8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I see about the miss Thailand being irrelevant just I thought Maeya signing with a channel would have secured her a decent career even with some supporting roles. Sigh...

9. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

In one of the picture when she was touching his face without showing his face all I saw was grey hair and his side glasses and I thought she was saying good bye to her dad. Maybe it is just me but he looked way older than her. I am sure his hair doesn't help.

But congrats to the couple. She looks beautiful on her wedding day.

spanky and HNA0 like this.
  10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lmao. She is indeed very pretty

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh wow, congrats to the couple! Meaya is beautiful in that wedding gown.

preetam likes this.
  12. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

I didn’t know she was in a relationship. Anyway congrats to her.

preetam likes this.
  13. Thookatha

Thookatha sarNie Elites

I swear, i swear, i swear...

...i dont want to judge...

..and im not gonna!!

...But oh my...

...for all the wrong reasons...

...ha...

preetam likes this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

This bring me to another question, have Thai women difficulty in finding Young caucasian men ? Why are they all stuck with the daddy type ?

Thookatha likes this.
  15. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

They think the older type can provide and take care of them. But my goodness for all the money in the world I can't go about sleeping with them. I know the saying goes "once the lights are off" everyone is the same. But what about when the lights are on, then the realization of sleeping with someone that can be my dad. Yikes.

preetam likes this.
  16. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

its just his hair color but he look handsome to me, he seen like a nice person . i want some white man in my life but sadly all i see is mexican and black LOL , i can see myself with a young thug one day and having muilt baby daddies :aaaaa:

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lmao!!

:pancarta::pancarta:

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol but sometimes the blame it on those OLD white dudes who love getting into young Asian flesh too lol

Whatever floats their boat. Once you’re over 21, you can practically date/marry any ages that is not a minor lol :celebrate16:

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Because their breath...s..m..e..l..l ?? Okay I shut my mouth *I am out*

20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Hehehe funny :coleman: