MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was expecting a little more cooking, in the beginning of episode 3, Pai was carving some peppers and vegetables; it was so pretty. I tried carving before and it doesn't even come to half that beautiful. I couldn't stop laughing when Wat punched the police officer. His facial expression was just too cute and funny at the same time. I think Smart might be on top with Ken, Aum and Rome on my list but I had always thought he was adorable and cute.

I have to add, Smart cannot sing but it was entertaining and worth watching. He can sound horrible but still, his adorable face makes it sound so good. For Louis Scott, I think I might like him if he isn't nosey and annoying like Tom from Sawan Bieng. >_<

joey

sarNie Adult
I was expecting a little more cooking, in the beginning of episode 3, Pai was carving some peppers and vegetables; it was so pretty. I tried carving before and it doesn't even come to half that beautiful. I couldn't stop laughing when Wat punched the police officer. His facial expression was just too cute and funny at the same time. I think Smart might be on top with Ken, Aum and Rome on my list but I had always thought he was adorable and cute.

I have to add, Smart cannot sing but it was entertaining and worth watching. He can sound horrible but still, his adorable face makes it sound so good. For Louis Scott, I think I might like him if he isn't nosey and annoying like Tom from Sawan Bieng. >_<
Yes, I was expecting a little more cooking too since the story is mainly about dessert. But I think when Mart goes to help Cherry in her shop, then we will see more cooking. I really love Mart's expression too when he punched the officer. He was like who's the hell interrupting me - then turned around and punched the officer in the face. When he realized who he punched, he backed up and his expression like Oh shit I just punched a police officer while Cherry was like biting her lips from laughing out loud.

This is my first time watching Mart as the p'ek, and I really love him in here. I wasn't too fond of his lakorns before, so I never paid him much attention. Now he is one of my favorites.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

Yeah but only three episodes has aired so far. I think the pace is good. Not too much emphasis on one thing. The cooking will come later. But don't you find that you get hungry every time you watch a lakorn or movie that food is the main theme? LOL...I know I do!!! Especially Thai food and dessert. They are the best tasting food...ok I'm being biased!!! But everyone should understand what I'm getting at right? I think? :p

Chirley looks like an ugly dude. She looks okay in some angles but she is just not n'ek material.
I disagree. She is purposely made to look butch and tomboyish cause her character is a tomboy. If you've seen her other dramas like Kaew Ta Pee with Tik J. and also Dao Long Fah with Aum A. she's really beautiful in those two dramas. I applaud the make up and costume artist. They are able to make her look un-feminine. But I sure do hope they soften her character up a bit later and make her somewhat girly.

joey

sarNie Adult
Yes Cherry is a beautiful actress, it just that her role is a tomboy so that's why she looks like that in the lakorn. Despite that, I still don't think she looks ugly. A lot of people including myself think she looks hot as a guy - like an korean guy or something when later she has to disguise herself as a real man. You cannot say that to too many actresses out there when they have to disguise themselves as a man. Cherry is one of the few actresses that can pull it off with the look and acting.

Like Toon, I also hope that later on they will soften up her features a little more, so it will be a lot more cuter when she is with Mart.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really love Mart's expression too when he punched the officer. He was like who's the hell interrupting me - then turned around and punched the officer in the face. When he realized who he punched, he backed up and his expression like Oh shit I just punched a police officer while Cherry was like biting her lips from laughing out loud.
That was too funny... I had to rewatch it, I didn't know how Pai held it in her but if I was her, I would be rolling on the ground laughing. :lol:

Yeah but only three episodes has aired so far. I think the pace is good. Not too much emphasis on one thing. The cooking will come later. But don't you find that you get hungry every time you watch a lakorn or movie that food is the main theme? LOL...I know I do!!! Especially Thai food and dessert. They are the best tasting food...ok I'm being biased!!! But everyone should understand what I'm getting at right? I think? :p

I disagree. She is purposely made to look butch and tomboyish cause her character is a tomboy. If you've seen her other dramas like Kaew Ta Pee with Tik J. and also Dao Long Fah with Aum A. she's really beautiful in those two dramas. I applaud the make up and costume artist. They are able to make her look un-feminine. But I sure do hope they soften her character up a bit later and make her somewhat girly.
Yes, I am not too fond of Cherry's lakorn, but I don't think she is ugly. Tomboyish... Toon I can't really say she is tomboyish... she pretty much still looks like a lady to me. They could have made it more convincing... every time someone mistaken her as a man, it clearly shows she looks doesn't even look close to it. I can't wait until she wears the suit and goes into the men room to tease Khun Wat. She looks mroe of a cute man :drool: !!! Yes I hope so too but there has been scene where she does look girly already. I am satisfied. they don't have to doll her up, she looks fine the way she is but a little more won't bother me either. =D

Btwn I love Thai dessert and food!!! I also love Korean, Chinese and Japanese authenic food!!!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Cherry is actually very pretty. She was gorgeous in KTP with Tik. In the previews, it shows Cherry and Mart kissing, and she looked very feminine and beautiful there.

But I can't wait to see her soften up. She has such a hard exterior that it would be interesting to see her falling in love.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Cherry is actually very pretty. She was gorgeous in KTP with Tik. In the previews, it shows Cherry and Mart kissing, and she looked very feminine and beautiful there.

But I can't wait to see her soften up. She has such a hard exterior that it would be interesting to see her falling in love.
I agree with you there. She look fabulous in KTP. Some of the manly clothes she wears makes her look sexy. :lol: Maybe it's just me. Call me strange but girls who wear guys' clothes are hot. :lol: This is probably why i'm so drawn to this lakorn. LOL.

Okay Mart doesn't really seem to fit the Mafia role. He has such a baby face and I just don't find it intimidating. Plus, his voice isn't manly enough to scare me. But I do think he looks good wearing those suits. :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wishy is so fast in subbing this! loved the 2nd ep! i laughed most of the time and almost fell off the chair when the sister kissed her!

but i find their expressions lacking...

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I soo love mart and cherry in here they are all doing so great! I also am laughing heaps cant wait until they air the next epi!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They made the whole meeting and gaining interest in each other really quick...I was surprised to see him kidnap her for a day in ep. 3...it's really fast paced, and I'm glad...

Funny that a Mafia boss was doing karaoke...that's too surreal... :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Chirley looks like an ugly dude. She looks okay in some angles but she is just not n'ek material.
I wouldn't call her ugly - that's too strong a word to describe her. And just because she's not as gently looking as other n'eks, doesn't mean that she's not suitable to be a n'ek in my book. For me, talent is the most important thing, looks come in second. B)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Okay Mart doesn't really seem to fit the Mafia role. He has such a baby face and I just don't find it intimidating. Plus, his voice isn't manly enough to scare me. But I do think he looks good wearing those suits. :D
He's too cute to be one! :D

How did he end up being a mafia anyway ? I assume it's because his dad was one and when he inherited the business, being a mafia boss is part of the package ? :huh:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today episode made me full of different emotions...
it was funny when fon still thought that pai was still a guy
then mart made me mad when he came in and started beating up louis, but then i felt bad for him when pai punched him twice, and shot him in the arm.
but i thought it was so cute when he came back to the shop...but i was so scared of him when his bodyguard saved him, and got shot in the arm, then mart has that crazy face on his face...
my fav. part in this episode was at the end when pai, fon, and louis when they were cooking..it was sooo sweet
and of course the uncles and aunts are hilarious ^^

this lakorn is hilarious...cherry looks so tom-boyish, and she plays the role so well! when she dresses feminine, though, she's pretty...lol...that just testifies to her great acting abilities

the only other actress who i can think of who would play this lakorn's n'ek's role better than cherry or just as well would be janie...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is hilarious...cherry looks so tom-boyish, and she plays the role so well! when she dresses feminine, though, she's pretty...lol...that just testifies to her great acting abilities

the only other actress who i can think of who would play this lakorn's n'ek's role better than cherry or just as well would be janie...
And the funny part is Janie did play in a lakorn with Mart that was a very enjoyable comedy mixed in with drama. Janie was super tough in there too; I generally like characters like this.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love cherry in the pinkish shirt, she looks so pretty. and when mart carried her out of her shop, then the part with the tree.
the fighting part was intense yet funny. louis and the other guy double team to fight, while cherry fought all by herself.
and at the restaurant where cherry is yelling at mart and there's the violin playing in the background
i love when cherry and fon were making desserts...i wish i could make them with her
i love the back and forth fighting, but sometimes i feel bad that mart gets punched or slap even though he deserves it, like how he made her think that he and her did the deed...but the ketchup part was kind of funny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! cherry dresses up as a guy at the end of the episode...she is so adorable....i can't wait for next week monday..aw man

mart's suits are always nice :D and cherry wore shirts that weren't baggy in this episode ^^

russe

sarNie Adult

Janie did played as a tomboy with Paul and Jamie B. where her and Jamie went undercover dressing up as boys. that lakorn was hilarious. Jamie made a cuter guy than Janie tho.