MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
;) You can dowload "Shape Bah" song here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y08dr9
thank you so much...this song i really addicting...
and the theme songs too...i've played them over and over, my family yelled at me to put head phones on to listen to them

wah thanx Wishy...
but i'm not in the mood to listen sadly...
someone juz stole my puppy :lmao:
sorrie to ruin the party...

please help me girls

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry559202
that's so sad, sorry to hear that..i hope you find your puppy...she looks adorable too

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Man,

I was trying to catch it air this morning. It was playing fine for 10minute and then the screen went black and I can only hear their voice. I closed and opened it a couple of time. Sniff.... there was alot of good scene too.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This is my first series with Mart and I have to say that he looks yummy! This lakorn is getting good, can't wait for the rest.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
fon is so childish, funny..when she met cherry and they were hiding from the bodyguards :loool: louis is funny too...but cherry is so hilarious, had nightmares of the kisses and at the club, with the lipstick LMAO....i love the part when she attended louis' thing, she looked so pretty and the dress was pretty too...it was so funny when mart let her fall, then she tripped him...i am so in love with his smile........i am loving this lakorn, can't wait for tommorow <3

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hey RR.

Yeah the dancing part is funny. Lolz slow song and it looks like they were trying to tango.

I like the part where mart taste her kanom for the first time he said it taste familiar. It makes you think of the time he kiss her. The flavor was from her that's why it's familiar. Ahaha... *i'm a bad girl* thinking off...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
LoL. Both siblings have kissed Cherry, and it was Fon's first kiss too. Looks like more mayhem ensues in the next episode, can't wait.

oh, and Luis' character is so silly, getting the lady to cut a deal for Cherry by being a gigalow of sorts.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey RR.

Yeah the dancing part is funny. Lolz slow song and it looks like they were trying to tango.

I like the part where mart taste her kanom for the first time he said it taste familiar. It makes you think of the time he kiss her. The flavor was from her that's why it's familiar. Ahaha... *i'm a bad girl* thinking off...
hey Krystal ^^

i like that part too...he was eating it and talking to himself (sort of) and his date looked at him like he was weird...
it's going to be my 3rd time watching episode 2...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ive only seen ep one.. but im enjoying this lakorn hehe.. louis is such a kutie.. hehe..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Man,

I was trying to catch it air this morning. It was playing fine for 10minute and then the screen went black and I can only hear their voice. I closed and opened it a couple of time. Sniff.... there was alot of good scene too.
Awww really? I just finished watching both episodes on YT...i'm now totally hooked...what a cute lakorn!!!

This is my first series with Mart and I have to say that he looks yummy! This lakorn is getting good, can't wait for the rest.
It's not my first for Mart but I do enjoy him in here a lot! can't wait for more lol!

fon is so childish, funny..when she met cherry and they were hiding from the bodyguards :loool: louis is funny too...but cherry is so hilarious, had nightmares of the kisses and at the club, with the lipstick LMAO....i love the part when she attended louis' thing, she looked so pretty and the dress was pretty too...it was so funny when mart let her fall, then she tripped him...i am so in love with his smile........i am loving this lakorn, can't wait for tommorow <3
Me too!!! I can't wait for the next episodes!!!

hey RR.

Yes!!! the dancing was sooo funny and cute! they are too adorable! i kept replaying the parts over and over!

ive only seen ep one.. but im enjoying this lakorn hehe.. louis is such a kutie.. hehe..
yep louis is cute, mart is cute and cherry is doing a great job playing all these parts LOL can't wait for more!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ I think their lips just slightly touch. It's like a little peck.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love the songs to this lakorn<3 Mart and Cherry are compatible and cuteee! I need to start watching but I'm not really in the mood to watch lakorns at the moment. I haven't even started on Dum Kham and I stopped watching Kaew Lorm Petch longg ago, lol :p Been too busyy!

sunisa

i'm loving this lakorn.it is so cute and funny.Mart, Cherry, Louis, and Cherry's aunts and uncles are funny.Fon is so irritating and childish.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn Cherry and Louis are funny! Both siblings have kissed Cherry, plus Cherry have a dream too. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
The club part was funny, all the girls surround Cherry! lol Cherry look short when she dressed like a girl.

joey

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn - it's so cute and funny. LMAO when I saw what Cherry did to Mart's face with her red lipstick. That drawing on Mart's face was hilarious. The episodes seem to get better and better as it goes on. I just hope that it will be that way till the end.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so cute hahah! i'm glad cherry's family likes mart! hahah her aunt and uncles are so hilarious! i can't wait to see more of this!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
They are so funny and cute together! There were a few moments I just laughed out loud. It's a good de-stressful after a hard day at work!