Mae Ying (Compordee)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think it's probably going to be like this:
credits to original poster.
Hi all, I just heard that TV ch.3 just change new LAKORN schedule again coz ch7 just change LAKORN schedule as well.

The main reason may be the ch3's boss want his LAKORN can appropriatly fight with ch7' schedule.

There are new lakorn name may on air on next schedule (MON- Sun)

**** PLS noted: These schedule're not confirm date 100% yet !!!****

Ch3's next schedule

Mon-Tue - Sapai Klaipuenteang (Ann Tong & Chakrit)
Wed-Thu - Lookmai Pleansee (Benz & Rome )
Fri-Sun - Dong Poo Dee (Taew & Mart)

VS

Ch7's next schedule
Mae Ying
Mue Nang
Jaew Jairai Kab Khunchai Tae-wada (Aum Pucharapa)

Credit: pantip.com
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A7650646.html

:blink: :blink: I just doubt where is our Namtarnmai :blink: :blink:
If all of that schedules are real when our NM is on air :wacko:
this is probably taking over Mia Luang (Aum/Tui/Pok) now since it ended, and when Pancake/New's lakorn end it's going to be Aump's. So MON-TUES ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks RR... So this will be a good battle for ratings that I won't be involve in lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I don't about the rest of you, but I really like the first episode. Noon looked soo beautiful no matter what hair-do or outfit. And OMG Num...so frickin' HOT :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw caps and num look way better onscreen than in dem pix ch7 had up earlier. i'm gonna start on dis tonight

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw i loved ep. 1 =) Num does loook really good in here. and Noon is soooo gorgeous like always :) Is that Nawin in here!? it's just weird how the couples are soo off age. hahaha! like how Ann is gonna start liking Num? And Num's sister likes like Nawin n stufff.. haha =) i wish noon didn't have that short cut later in the movie :( but shes still gorgeous in every wayyy!=]

Mann

First episode was really good! Awwh, maybe its not your type of lakorn Diamend, i really like it. I like the music and the setting and Noon is so beautiful. I liked how it showed Num and Noon in the first scenes hehe, made you know who were the pra'nangs like we didn't already know lol. I can't wait til tomorrow! Its getting good ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno it just bores me lol. i like all sorts of lakorn but dis one is boring to me for some reason and nawin's acting is perdy bad. he's been in lakorn b4 right?

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! Num looks so hot! And Noosaba and Anne S are in here and they are so beautiful!

Mann

i dunno it just bores me lol. i like all sorts of lakorn but dis one is boring to me for some reason and nawin's acting is perdy bad. he's been in lakorn b4 right?
awh it'll probably gett better for you then cause the story is still developing lol trying to tell you a story first, it'll probably pick up after navin dies lol. idk i think he did before but i prefer him to sing lol he's alright tho theres worse lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yessssss deres way worse. erm i hope it picks up but if tomorrow's eps is boring too then i don't think i wanna continue

Mann

yeah hopefully it gets to the point tomorrow where she runs away but likely not, i'll tell you if it picks up lol so you can figure out if you wanna continue when it "hopefully" picks up lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sank u mann. ple always play as a ho. i think she's really pretty but she look real old in dis lakorn. awww da lil boy is so cute

lilypha

sarNie Adult
maybe because of her hairstyle... I watching this for all the stars but I do find it really slow... maybe I ll tune in after several epi aired. I also find noon aged. Anyone think so? or just only me... I think anne and nusana dont age much... num is so skinny in here...

Mann

yeah ple is looking really old in here, i think its the makeup & hair. yuph noon age but she's so gorgeous in here, like one of best hehe i haven't seen her in a period for long lol.

did an episode air today? lol i'm not sure if it would air today... but i just know it air mon-tues. i wanna see the 2nd episode lols.