Mae Nak [TV3]

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please lead Me to the right Mae nak lakorn played by namfon kullanat n kitsuwon aired by ch 3 sometimes during the 2000 or late 1999... I can't find this lakorn anywhere omg it's the best Mae nak version ever made!!!!! So sweet n saddddd!!!! But I keep running into the one with Pete n this other girl produced by ch7 :(

Help!

mia07

Introvert
I'm looking for this version as well. I remember some parts and now that it's like 10 years later, I am in search of this lakorn. I agree that this was the best Mae Nak version ever made! Anyone who may have it, please help! :)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
anyone on sarnworld who knows a site where i can watch this drama or post up any picture of the drama???!??!?! it's so hard to find the picture now, i dunno what happen i used to be able to find it, but seems like i can't find it anywhere!

HELP pls

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh damn i though someone post the link for this mae nak. i love this version of mae nak.who can help s to find this lakorn. i dont very like aum n pete version of mae nak it suck. i think namfon version is the best for.

mia07

Introvert
There's a site that is selling it. It's in Thai though. Oh gawd, I really want to see this version again.