Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't remember there being a rape scene. and i watched the old versions too. gotta ask my mom about that.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i don't remember there being a rape scene. and i watched the old versions too. gotta ask my mom about that.
Thanks donna!! I wonder how you are going to ask the question without sounding like a pervert LOL :blush: :blush: JK!!!! take one for the team!!! LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think so iamnowhere... I wish I could see it now, but it takes too long to dl... I asked my sis, but she said she doesn't remember.lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ahaahha Yeah i just watched it and Nat does find out that Fai Dum is really his fiance. LOL and now Nat is just going to play along with Pat pretending that he doesn't know. Joke is going to be on Pat. I can't wait for tonight's episode. It's really fast pace, i'm loving it

annea

sarNie Adult
yep yep nat found out the truth getting better.
omg pats grandma is funny...hehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahaahha Yeah i just watched it and Nat does find out that Fai Dum is really his fiance. LOL and now Nat is just going to play along with Pat pretending that he doesn't know. Joke is going to be on Pat. I can't wait for tonight's episode. It's really fast pace, i'm loving it
oh kool. this should be even more interesting. :clap: it sure is moving at a fast pace

donna

sarNie Adult
Thanks donna!! I wonder how you are going to ask the question without sounding like a pervert LOL :blush: :blush: JK!!!! take one for the team!!! LOL
i know! my mom is gonna be like what the hell are you remembering from these lakorns, haha. she watched all the old versions and i'm pretty sure she remembers the lakorn. when i talk to her, i let you guys know what she says.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, donna... Jokes on Pat now.lol. I'm currently dling episode 11, that's the right one,right?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I laughed so hard when Pat had to eat all her tainted food. Her expressions are so lively. Didn't get a chance to see 15, but want to thanks everyone for all their hard work uploading for us!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if it's not a r scene it's a willing scene. it was thundering and lightening and that nite they did ...

sunisa

this is getting better.i really like the grandma...she is so funny.i was lol watching the part she had to eat the tainted foods she prepares for Nut.thanks for uploading this guys.can't wait 2 see more.

donna

sarNie Adult
today epi was so funny. she was running away from p'ek and had to hide out in the heat tent with her friend. they were moving around and whispering pretty loud yet pat acted like he didn't notice anything. he got suspicious when he heard the cellphone ring so he got up, looked through the hole and saw them in there. he sat down smiling and waited until they couldn't take it anymore and come out. they gonna fall out through the tent in the next epi. he is hinting left and right that he knows who she is.

donna

sarNie Adult
okay! i just talked to mom and she says that there is no rape scene. she says that n'ek and p'ek gets married in her fai dum disguise. his mom didn't approve so she kicked them out of the house. they had to go stay at the beach house. i repeat, there wasn't a rape scene in the old version. not sure of the new version though. i asked her if his mom ever finds out that she is lom dao and she says no. the n'rai knows cuz lom dao told her who she was. she says that she has the old version so i'm gonna go over there and look through her videos to find it. i don't remember parts of this lakorn and this version is teasing my interest, making me get hooked all over. once i watch it, i'll come back and give you guys a lil summary!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm... Interesting. Thanks, Donna...Pat & Nat went to Ratree Samoson(Polyplus). I'll show some pixs later^^.

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
I've been watching this lakorn and it's pretty funny. But it's kinda different from the 1st and 2nd version of the lakorn. I remember Lorm Dao had a Falung boyfriend and his name was Pierre. He followed her back to Thailand and it made the drama more interesting.