Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
yay more of pat!..

its a remake and its those cooking drama. so many remakes latly!

gosh, i dont like cook drama..lol. well, hopefully this is watchable

Don't worry this is not a cooking drama...In this lakorn nang aek proably cook about 3-4 in the whole lakorn.
This lakorn is real funny...it's one of my flavorite. Nang aek grandma arranged a marriage for her and pa aek..
She doesn't want to marry him. Back then if ur too pretty ur boss take advantage of you, so nang painted herself black and got hired as a maid at pa aek's house so she couldn't find some fault on him to show her grandma that's he not a good guy like she think. there are alots of misunderstanding and situlation that real funny too. The orginal was real funny.....This would be their 2 remake of this lakorn...

tang071

sarNie Elites
thanks jeanie! now i can see the differences. =]

sorry to offtopic... does anyone know kwan's full name?
well, her first name? so i can put her name in my video
description from youtube. ^^; the one sarN posted a picture
of her along with o waruth. ^^ thanks!
kwan like kwan usamanee? the young one who was in king kor rah ka kor raeng.
or are you referring to kwang gamonchanok, the one who's married with a fellow actors and has kids.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't they're talking about Kwan Usamanee ka^^.

Ceryna2001, you're summary sounds great! I can't wait to see this lakorn. Imagine Pat in a maid's dress and black. She's suppose to have a mole in here to, huh? I've never seen the original so yeah... Hey, is she ever gonna dress up pretty in here or some sneak outs? Or it's just the maid all the time?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Latet News...
Pat says that she has to wear a mole, I think she also wears an afro wig,and spray paint herself dark. She also has to speak E-San. She's a "nak rien nok, and priew", says Pat.

Does anyone know if they'd the open ceremony yet?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here's a picture of this lakorn. Wow. It's so hard to gulp down. I never thought Pat would dress up like this. This is even worse than the one with Benz and Willy. I think I might pass on this one. *barf* But the guy looks cute though *barf* Oh god *barf*

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update, Kristy. Geez, Pat is sure ugly!!!!!!!!! LOL That's not going to stop me from watching it though. This is the perfect role for her and I intend on laughing my a$$ off when it airs LOL

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg! pat is so funky looking there! haha this lakorn looks so funny.. p'ek looks pretty cute too .. whens this supposed to air?

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, pat looks hideous!!..lol. dont know if i could stand watching her looking like that throughout half of the lakorn. but nat looks cute. hehe

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You're welcome. I don't think it's going to air this year. Maybe during next early year or about winter... I'm not so sure about this lakorn though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i dont think they are gonna finish in time to air it this year. but yeh, they should of just left pats hair alone.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why not Nat ja? He's okay...I guess I'm looking forward to this lakorn?

Yeah, they should have left it alone.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wonder if they still have the original at the thai store. I'd totally want to rent it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just some sc from Hunny at PatnPor_Affection...lol...The mole is irritating me a lot! Also the afro wig...
Is just realized Nuttawat was in the back...Is there a shorter name for him?