Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
:( :( Aww Man you guys already watch Namfon and Art fake kiss already!!! :angry:
I have to wait every Sat. to go to the thai video store!
Can't wait to see it!!!
Samething w/ everyone at first I thought Art's hair was long I was like he's not that
ugly but ok to look at, But when he was in his officer uniform and short hair look I was like
DANG VERY HOT!!!! Then Namfon was the type of nang eak I would diffently watched!
Now I just love this lakorn and can't wait, how the both characters going to fall in love!!

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Patson is pretty smart for a bad guy. Usually we see only stupid bad guys but he's pretty smart. I wonder if he'll ever get the proof that Win and the officer is the same guy. And I'm loving how Namfon and Art's relationship is progressing. I loved how she worried for him and thought that maybe Patson might of captured him too.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
i still haven't seen this lakorn yet... so how is it so far...
I actually like it. It's really funny and the two main characters have good chemistry together. You should give it a try, I'm glad I did. Oh yeah, the pra'ek is so cute!!! :p

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha jeeze. today episode was soo funny. their day dreams are too hilarious! hahaah art becomes a perv in the day dreams. sooo HOT! hahaha

crazydog

sarNie Egg
He's only pervy in the daydream.
Today's episode was hilarious! Patson acting gay was priceless. We finally see the kiss between Art and Patson from the preview. Everything turned out just to be Ning's imagination gone wild though. I use to think Patson was gay in the series but now I doubt it. All these recent episodes involved some type of wild daydreaming lol.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
loving this lakorn... the lil scenarios are too funny... but art has a nice body... rawr...hehe.

Patson being the bad guy... NOOOOOOOOOOO! i like him as p'ek! I miss him!! he's been gone for ages, where has he been?? i really miss watching him!!

I saw few part of this series, it's not getting my attention at all..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
LMAO! omg. I love watching Pat in the day dream scenes AHAHAH! Hes sooo goood at it! AHAHAHAH jeeze. Art is one fine fine fine thing =/ His smile is OH MY GAAAAAUD! :eek: to die for x] LOL Fon's sinign outfits are ugly. so hooochie!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they are so cute together...very funny daydreams....love art's body....patson is so funny.....love watching this..

*by the way....how many episodes is this lakorn....*

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hi there, I don't think it's usual for me to post in the lakorn forum but I have to say : Namfon has caught all my attention :D. I've just discovered the lakorn songs on VCD then I saw some muay thai gloves and of course, curious as I am, I started to watch it. I don't speak Thai but I can understand some of their words and idioms. As other members said : Each episode is very short, in 2 days I'm at epi 33.
Ning is just very pretty with yellow eggs in the face :drool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg i think its about time this lakorn is ending! ahah cause patsons dad wants to be a good guy and alll and they know that win is really saarawat gawin! WHOOOO HOOO! i can't waittt! =)))) but im sure fon is gonna be mad when she finds out! ahha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
52 was hecka good. Everyone knows now who Win is but too bad Sah knocked out. Feel really bad for Pat and his sister, their dad died.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OH MYYY GAUUUUUDDDDD! I can't believe she didn't get rid of that WIG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THAT ANNOYED THE HECK OUTTA ME! ARRRG! =( but it was alright. ART IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER SEXAY! im gonna miss watching him. =/ i hope they have another lakorn together. haha its funny how sah fights better than win :D hahaha arrrg! but fon pulled it off her face is toooo pretty!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hahah i had a blast watching this lakorn...... Namfon's best lakorn yet, well for me it is... that tomboy image of her's gunna be staying on forever like that time the robot image stayed with others when she played in nangfah cyber..... hahaha

OMG pra'eak so so so so omg soooo cute!!! i've never seem any pra'eak smile so much in my life cept him..... he really does know how to make a frown turn upside down... i'm so mesmorize but it it's not even funny @ all man.... gawly so so cute i name him the cutest pra'eak of 2008 hahahhaha

everyone was awesome in this lakorn..... the funny part was uptop hilarious..... dude i couldnt believe Nong'Dok @ the end... wowza and also that one guy that followed Niroot around was good... FUNNY to the max..... haahhhaa i give this lakorn and 7 1/2

XCappy

Mr. Char
hahah i had a blast watching this lakorn...... Namfon's best lakorn yet, well for me it is... that tomboy image of her's gunna be staying on forever like that time the robot image stayed with others when she played in nangfah cyber..... hahaha

OMG pra'eak so so so so omg soooo cute!!! i've never seem any pra'eak smile so much in my life cept him..... he really does know how to make a frown turn upside down... i'm so mesmorize but it it's not even funny @ all man.... gawly so so cute i name him the cutest pra'eak of 2008 hahahhaha

everyone was awesome in this lakorn..... the funny part was uptop hilarious..... dude i couldnt believe Nong'Dok @ the end... wowza and also that one guy that followed Niroot around was good... FUNNY to the max..... haahhhaa i give this lakorn and 7 1/2
It's 2 am past and I have finished the lakorn. My 3rd lakorn experience, and this is the best thing I've seen for now. I like how their imagination work :D.

Spoilers :

... such as the happy birthday scene, the 6-pack and Indian background, when Lilly thought Na was gay by looking the hand, and so on...

It was a surprising ending. I mean, with the characters.

Well, I don't know if I missed something during the scenario (My Thai is poor), but it was like at the last episode (54 ?) I've discovered that Meng is in the police.
At the episode +50 something (I think), I've noticed that Meng kicked his own partners during the fight. First, I thought he sucked, but it was a little bit weird.

Complete surprise also for n'Dok. From the beginning, I had in my mind : a complete retarded and funny chick. I liked her Vitamin C pills and her show on the moto with sponge and soap.

Don't forget also Win's parents at the hospital, when the mom tried to hear the heartbeat :D.