Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Just saw today's episode and felt like smacking Patson and Art's girlfriend. Man I really wanted Namfon to beat her up. Too bad there wasn't any scenes between the pra nang today.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
dude patson & ning are beeetches. ahahah i loved the part were she was like when are we geting married? and art did that face AHAHAH! loved it. i hope this eneds soon =( these damn episodes are tooooooooooo short! omg. =/ damn, art art art. so sexy :drool:

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Thank goodness Art finally told her off today but Ning will surely take this out on Namfon. Loved the kiss and slap scene...wish he kissed her for real instead of his hand. I don't think this lakorn is generally dragging but because of how short each episode is it feels like it's dragging to me.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww =( whered you see it? its not posted in BM yet... =( WHOOO! so a real kiss eh? that means its ending soon? WOOT WOOOOT! lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I quit this lakorn a while ago...the episodes are too short..and nang ek and pra ek doesn't seem to have much chemistry together...but i don't know nomore from what you guys are talking about i might have to go bak and continue!

love today's esp... finally they show the preview scene of the hand kiss or pretend kiss... so cute... slap and kiss... and art making those noises...lol too funny.

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Yes I loved that scene and they finally showed it too. Now I'm waiting for when Art kisses Patson. I think it was the two of them but I'm not quite sure. Today episode didn't have much progress Namfon and her friend got hired for a job with Patson behind it all. Namfon doesn't look good wearing girl clothes with that wig on her head.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha i know. why did they choose that wig. they should make her wear a wig in the lakorn too. AHAH! i love it when art gets protective :D soooo hot. i want more fake or real kiss scenes :D whooo! lol todays episode was hilarious when norng dok was day dreaming of art kissing all up on her! LMAO! they were real kisses >:[ not fair! ahha it was so hot :D rawr! hahaha her wig is getting so annoying >:[ arrg! btw, art has a hot ass bodddddd AHHHHHHHHHH lmao. :drool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I hate how they make each episode so short its like watching 50 episodes all together anways namfon say this lakorn going end around march next month and after that her lakorn with paul tung rai kor ruk going air next

cecilia

Staff member
i'm waiting for TRKR .. i still need to catch up with MHLP :lmao: but with this JLR withdraw. i couldn't pull myself into it.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i'm waiting for TRKR .. i still need to catch up with MHLP :lmao: but with this JLR withdraw. i couldn't pull myself into it.
It must be hard for you, I understand, your still in the JLR mood but yet there is no more to enjoy and dose on :p
Well MHL is going OK, I'm getting tired of the LONGGG airing period. Possibly because I started from episode 1 and watched fully at all 30 episodes.
Now I'm just scanning -_-

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like this lakorn...namfon p. is very talented...art is so hot...and just love patson...he can also be the bad guy--but he should do another lakorn with namfon k.--anyways....it is very cute and funny

i love the songs so much that my family would sing to them too
-->my brother found this out for me...he said the opening song sounds just like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWp3sZtiVjU only the girls part "they're playing basketball"
it kind of does....it's so funny^^

Irissara

sarNie Egg
i don't know if i crazy or what i think when art smiles he look similiar to patson. maybe b/c they both have wide mouth? anyways he cute when he smiles. luv patson too even though he a baddie.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i think this is a cute drama...i agree short but it's cute....it kinda of drag but i think the cast is doing a good job...art is hot....namfon is very cute and you see her acting as improved by leaps...