Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

sunisa

i agree
the episodes are extremely short

oh well
hehe
i look forward to them....

oh i forgot.. i was so laughing in i think it was episode 5 when pat imitated his sister and his dad was like dont do that its gay
and he had that weird look on his face
haha
so cute
Thanks Phew for the lil summary there...it sounds interesting..yeah i guess ill give it a try...then ill come bak and give some of mah opionions and comments. Gosh only 20 minutes though..i hate watching those 20 minute episode lakorns...its sooo long!
Yeah thats what i meant...having to download too many episodes which is the long part...it take too much time! OMg...Hoob Kao Kin Khon was 20 minute each and it ended up with 57 epis.
eheheh thats why i dl lakorns anymore unless im really really desperate to watch it...i watch my lakorns at youtube faster that way...
:blink: 57 epis? Thats gonna take like 11 weeks to air since they have 5 epis a week! :wacko: Hopefully this ones jst 40 epis
I agree with u guys.The episodes are so short.It takes too much time to dl.I hate it but I live this lakorn.Now I don't dl anymore cuz it take a long time.I just watch lakorns on youtube or veoh now.I only dl when I'm desperate or some lakorns in Khmer.

sunisa

i might try this one out.
u should give it a try cuz it really entertaining.if u want to watch something funny and not depressing,u should watch this lakorn.i love funny lakorn and plus Namfon is one of my fav. n'ek.i don't like lakorns that have a lot of crying.i like light-hearted lakorns.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww i wish that it was a little longer with more scenes of namfon and art
hehe

yay her mom is letting her box!
hehheeeee

i can't wait for the next epi

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Mae Hau Lumpong Magazine!! Credit to patcharin.net

So pretty!

Both, handsome :lol:

A very hot capture!

This is quite sexy hehe

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Okie...i started dling this lakorn..and i watched up toi 5 already...it's pretty good...i like it so far...i guess im gonna continue watching it...anyone who hasn't started yet should start watching it...it's really good.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Fon is super funny and cute. i think she improves a lot from her lakorn last that i watch (Jao sao ban rai) i love her character in there. she kicks ass!!!

Art is pretty cute. i love his smile. show off those nice grill!!! i think his acting is way better then some other actor.

i liking this lakorn!

Thanks for sharing!! Fon kick ass and Art...hottie!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this lakorn hasn't been airing lately? =( no one uploads in buddie media. its been a couple days. haha

phea20081

sarNie Egg
:eek:
credit to Mii Siri/Sunny @ Spicy

omg, Patson is back!! :eek: :yahoo: :yahoo: gosh, i miss so much. i really hope hes the pe'k or else im gonna be so mad. hmm. i hope its not a comedy. i want to see him in a more seriose role. anywho. more of Namfon! ^_^