Mae Ai Sa Eun

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn because it actually made me cry beside the movie with Aump and brook with noon....

skies

sarNie Adult
the pictures sure does bring back memory...it was a sad ending...noon was really good acting out her character who had to go through so much throughout her life...wished the ending was better but still i like the ending somehow...something that really disappoints me was the fact that even after vee's brother told him the whole story of noon's life vee didn't really do anything except yell at her more...he should have been more understanding since they had a son together...but yeah, overall the series was really good and sad

fun

Expired Sarnie
the pictures sure does bring back memory...it was a sad ending...noon was really good acting out her character who had to go through so much throughout her life...wished the ending was better but still i like the ending somehow...something that really disappoints me was the fact that even after vee's brother told him the whole story of noon's life vee didn't really do anything except yell at her more...he should have been more understanding since they had a son together...but yeah, overall the series was really good and sad
Agreed. But there was time were Noon really pissed the hell out of me. Nina was cute in here.