Maddox and Jolie

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Maddox is super cute. He is so adorable, you can't help but love him. Especially his baby pic. :wub:

noungning

Heartless
yeah the baby pix of him are cute but he's getting older and looks different than b4 lol, but i guess he's still cute haha.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
maddox is so cute.. he's lucky to have angelina as a mother.. they both were made for each other as mother and son so cute.. thanks for sharing the cute pictures

Merit

sarNie Adult
He is one lucky child to have agelina and now brad as a father. What can I say...it was meant to be. He is just too adorable.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
yes..maddox is such a cutie!...i have that issue of vanity faire...i believe it was vanity faire...with the photoshoot with mother and son...the interview was really interesting!...and the article cracked me up..maddox..a homewrecker?!...lol...well..i guess at least they're not pointing fingers at angelina jolie..haha.

noungning

Heartless
maddox..a homewrecker?!...lol...well..i guess at least they're not pointing fingers at angelina jolie..haha.
lmao pinky!!! u calling angie a homewrecker!? gosh so not nice, but i guess the truth doesn't hurt

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol Kevin. I like ur comment. My friend is so crazy over Angelina Jolie and Maddox and Zahara and Shiloh. she is making her art project on them as a family...including Brad too. how cute..i guess. I am not too fond of them myself because I hardly watch any of Angelina's movies. I think its nice how she adopts kids from third world countries and yes Maddox is so lucky to have angelina as a mom, think about if he wasnt adopted, then who knows how he will be today?

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I actually never Knew that Maddox was part of the reason for Brad and Jen breakup. I thought it was cause Brad want children and Jen refuse to have one.

STIMA

hes da cutestttttttt EVER!
makes me tear up LOL JK! but really hessss so adorable ! and i love angelina jolie!

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
lol..i'm not calling angie a homewrecker...i'm just saying other people and tabloids would call her a homewrecker..i love angelina jolie (and i've never liked jennifer anniston)...plus..in that interview that came along with a photoshoot..she said she would never sleep with a married man..because her dad cheated on her mother...so she saw the pain her mother went through...and i actually believe her...i mean..she isn't talking to her dad...so yah...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww I like the one on the bed. She even let him pick his own clothing. Can't wait to see him grow up.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
thx for sharing this. i for one is fascinated by the bradgelina family. maddox is so cute and handsome!!!!!
the pix makes angelina more real.. like a real woman.. not just fantasy woman we see on screen. if that made any sense <_<

but thx for sharing!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
OMG...I love this kid..he's like the coolest little kid ever..however I really don't like the article...espeically the statement above the pix..when it said..."Maddox Jolie..Housewrecker at the age of 4 "..somthing like that..that's just mean

shubby

sarNie Adult
awww..they're like the cutest family of all time..love Angelina and Brad..hope they last naaa..and their kids are adorable..Shiloh is so cute and pretty like Angelina..she got the lips like her mom..lolx