MAB VAJ NEW VOL.4

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I WENT TO LOOJCEEBENTERTAINMENT.COM AND FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS AN ALBUM OUT ALREADY SO ANYBODY MIND UPLOAD IT FOR ME IF HAVE IT....I'LL BE PROUD IF U UPLOAD...I'LL NEVER GONna forget u!!!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i know...i dont like it either but since she's looking better now so i hope dis one will be better than the other album she made...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I like her songs...but her voice is like...okay I guess...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
she is looking better and better in each new album... buttah, I thought she was a divorcee from somewhere in WI? is it true? I don't like her music anyway

danger

sarNie Hatchling
She's a really bad singer...sorrie..but someone has to say it...trying to sound like Maiv Xyooj is annoying...she needs to stop that...don't know why people like her singing..but it's really horrible...if she do her own style .. it might've been better..but still I don't think her voice is right for the music industry...I know I'm being mean..but oh well... just gotta say it...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think she is copying Mai Xiong's style. She's almost as old as Mai Xiong or older. I think it's just happen that her voice sounds like Mai Xiong's. Look at Mai Lee, Paj Huab Thoj, her sister, and Mai Lee's brother and other Hmong Lao singers that sing Morlum, they all sing the same songs over and over and same music over and over.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think she is copying Mai Xiong's style. She's almost as old as Mai Xiong or older. I think it's just happen that her voice sounds like Mai Xiong's. Look at Mai Lee, Paj Huab Thoj, her sister, and Mai Lee's brother and other Hmong Lao singers that sing Morlum, they all sing the same songs over and over and same music over and over.
I understand what you're saying...but it's very obvious when one naturally sounds like someone and one who tries to sound like someone...and clearly everyone knows what she's doing...and when you listen to her songs..you can see how hard she tried to make her voice like Maiv Xyooj's...and I hate it when people does that...it's very annoying (meaning their voice)

On the other hand...artists like Tub Xyooj..who's voice is naturally Pov Thoj alike...you can tell he's singing his original voice...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I understand what you're saying...but it's very obvious when one naturally sounds like someone and one who tries to sound like someone...and clearly everyone knows what she's doing...and when you listen to her songs..you can see how hard she tried to make her voice like Maiv Xyooj's...and I hate it when people does that...it's very annoying (meaning their voice)

On the other hand...artists like Tub Xyooj..who's voice is naturally Pov Thoj alike...you can tell he's singing his original voice...
I don't think she's trying to copy Mai Xyooj's voice, because she is not a new singer. I saw one of her earliest album at the flea market. It looks pretty old to me. Mai Xyooj sings a bit different from her anyway. Would you say I copy your voice if I happen to sound like you? I think not. I think they happen to have similar voice. Although, one would prefer the other one to the other one's voice. I do understand what you're saying. It's annoying when someone tries to copy the other person's voice, style, songs, music, and so on, but because Mab Vaj has been a singer for a long time, that's why I don't think that she copies Mai Xyooj's voice. I thought it was the other way around-- Mai Xyooj copies hers, but it's just my thought. Whatever, if Mab Vaj knows how to copy Mai Xyooj's voice, let her. No one will be able to copy the other one's voice unless you were born with talent or use technology to do the trick. I don't really mind similar voice as long as they don't use the same music, same lyrics, or styles in their songs like those Hmong Lao singers that always use the same music over and over when they sing morlum.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think she's trying to copy Mai Xyooj's voice, because she is not a new singer. I saw one of her earliest album at the flea market. It looks pretty old to me. Mai Xyooj sings a bit different from her anyway. Would you say I copy your voice if I happen to sound like you? I think not. I think they happen to have similar voice. Although, one would prefer the other one to the other one's voice. I do understand what you're saying. It's annoying when someone tries to copy the other person's voice, style, songs, music, and so on, but because Mab Vaj has been a singer for a long time, that's why I don't think that she copies Mai Xyooj's voice. I thought it was the other way around-- Mai Xyooj copies hers, but it's just my thought. Whatever, if Mab Vaj knows how to copy Mai Xyooj's voice, let her. No one will be able to copy the other one's voice unless you were born with talent or use technology to do the trick. I don't really mind similar voice as long as they don't use the same music, same lyrics, or styles in their songs like those Hmong Lao singers that always use the same music over and over when they sing morlum.
She is a new artist...not nearly new..but you know what I mean...No ones heard of her until she came out with these few albums where she sound like Maiv Xyooj...maybe she's might sound a little like her..but she's over singing to sound like Maiv Xyooj...just how she manages her voice anyone can tell what she's doing..and I believe she knows what she's doing as well...trying to take fame...like how everyone is trying to sound like pov thoj when he's dead..now maiv xyooj is popular so that's her goal...but it's pretty smart of her...but she's not a good singer whether she sounds like her or not...

mai92

sarNie Adult
well, maybe she didn't copy Maiv Xyooj's voice but maybe she want her voice to be like maiv Xyooj's...anywaze i hate both of their voices it's really annoying..(Sorry for her fans)

neutral

sarNie Egg
I happen to know Mab Vaj and she's not a divorcee at all. In fact, she's happily married and lives in Wisconsin.
I don't know where people got their information but that is not true. She's a very friendly, nice and respectful person.
She's not from Loas, in fact, she's a college graduate and happened to be very successful with her career.
and so what if she sounds like Maiv Xyooj- who cares, you can't help the way you sound ok. Maybe you might not like her songs, but other people likes it that is why she's still making music. anyway, if you watch her music videos at all, you
would know that she has her own sense of style and fashion- that tells you that she has her own indivual sense of style.
also she's a very beautiful woman with a sexy body.

peace