mab sua lis

bee4615

sarNie Egg
Talking about her...I know that she married Soua aka Shawn who sells dvds at the st paul flea market but I have heard a lot of rumors that she is not happy here and is going back to Thailand/Laos and will not marry him anymore...anyone know if there is any truth to this?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
no, it just rumors so don't trust ok. It's true that she don't like here that much when she just came to the US but now she live here like a year already, so she decided to stay. She and her husband love each other a lot.

Talking about her...I know that she married Soua aka Shawn who sells dvds at the st paul flea market but I have heard a lot of rumors that she is not happy here and is going back to Thailand/Laos and will not marry him anymore...anyone know if there is any truth to this?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
no, it just rumors so don't trust ok. It's true that she don't like here that much when she just came to the US but now she live here like a year already, so she decided to stay. She and her husband love each other a lot.

ohhhhwowowoowow shocking ........

ABOUT TIME I HEARD SOMETHING NEW. HOW INTERESTING..
KEEP IT COMING... =)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeah something like that.. but i heard that it was him who didn't want to marry her anymore.. stories.. don't know what to believe in.. d/k:D