Mab Sua Lis & Vaj Hmoob Lauj Album

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
who sang with her is it her bf??? or just someone because her bf died right?? well yeah she sang a song for him huh?? aww so sad!

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD IT AGAIN CAUSE I CAN DL IT....THANK YOU VERY MUCH
i reuploaded it at sendspace. i hope you can dl it there. if not, let me know, and i can reupload one by one when i get a chance...but the MEGAUPLOAD link is still active...

Mab Sua Lis & Vaj Hmoob Lauj

who sang with her is it her bf??? or just someone because her bf died right?? well yeah she sang a song for him huh?? aww so sad!
it's not her bf...but her bf's older brother, i think that's what he said. but yeah, her bf did die. i think it was a car or motorcycle accident...

fns

sarNie Hatchling
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BUT WHEN I DL IT, IT SAID THAT IT A UNKNOWN TYPE.......EVEN HAPPEN WHEN I DL IT AT sendspace

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BUT WHEN I DL IT, IT SAID THAT IT A UNKNOWN TYPE.......EVEN HAPPEN WHEN I DL IT AT sendspace
you need to download and use winrar to extract the files. you can google it and install winrar. once you do that, all you need to do is right click my file and choose extract..to wherever or whatever you want it to...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i reuploaded it at sendspace. i hope you can dl it there. if not, let me know, and i can reupload one by one when i get a chance...but the MEGAUPLOAD link is still active...

Mab Sua Lis & Vaj Hmoob Lauj
it's not her bf...but her bf's older brother, i think that's what he said. but yeah, her bf did die. i think it was a car or motorcycle accident...
aw.....i cant download it because it was a rar. so can you change it into zip. so i can sownload them...

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
okay, so i uploaded the files individually so it'd be a lot easier for some of you...

nkaujhmoob08...sorry iono how to compress it to a zip. when i right click, it only gives me the option of compressing it to rar. i hope you can dl it this way tho...

oh, by the way, the title on the back of the cd cover is all wrong, so the titles when u dl, aren't correct!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
okay, so i uploaded the files individually so it'd be a lot easier for some of you...

nkaujhmoob08...sorry iono how to compress it to a zip. when i right click, it only gives me the option of compressing it to rar. i hope you can dl it this way tho...

oh, by the way, the title on the back of the cd cover is all wrong, so the titles when u dl, aren't correct!!

WOW!!!!!!....THANK YOU.....IT WORKS THAT WAY...I LIKE IT....THANKS ALOT...I APPRECIATED...THANKS FOR USING UR TIME TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
sorry, it's my mom's cd and i'm away at college, so i can't scan it. i'm sure you can find it at loojceeb tho.
oh sorrie for the late apply cuz i havent gone through here so yeah....i did got check at looj ceeb entertainment but they doesnt have it..welp i really appreciated if u find a way someday to post it up here...anytime as long as u post it...

Otchpotch

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry to annoy you guys ^^"

But can someone re upload this album ?
All the links are dead and I search this cd for so long for my mom.

So please, if it doesn't bored you, I'll be your debt all my life during ;_;