Mab Sua Lis New Album

leek18

sarNie Adult
she got a new album out and wow she is so pretty and don't u think that she look like one of those lao dancers that dance in all the hmong music videos well i say she do look like one of the lao girl that had a dipple on her cheek. so anybody here, do u have it?

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
she got a new album out and wow she is so pretty and don't u think that she look like one of those lao dancers that dance in all the hmong music videos well i say she do look like one of the lao girl that had a dipple on her cheek. so anybody here, do u have it?

does anyone have her music....if u guy have than plz...uplaod.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
same here.. I was expecting a lot more from such a beautiful cover.. I was expecting some original composed music, with some new things in it.. but it seems like her styles are still the same, which I don't really like..
Though this is not a dvd which I would watch again for the next few months, her singing is improving.. and could use more improvement.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i dont think she could sing. i have her ablum on my computer and everytime i hear it, its like she is running out of air or something.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
my aunt mite buy her mvs....but shes not that pretty in movie tho...she was TUB YAJs GF in part 3 n 4...and she wasnt that pretty in the movie...on pix she was but not ion the screen....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it turns out that my mom bought her cd...i will be uploading it...so wait a lil bit longer...ok? i have dial up so itll take a while....

also how do u guys want it??? in WinRAR? or single?

cecilia

Staff member
she's pretty indeed..butshe sound like she have some pitch problem..she need to improve/control her voice..it's too high and something offkey..LOL ..sorry if i offend anyone..but if you listen to her music then you'll know what i mean..

mee hang is a classic..no one can outbeat her..LOL

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
IT WAS CUA YAJ.. OUR HMONG PRA-EK WHO WAS IN MAB SUA LIS MUSIC VIDEO...

IT'S HIM.. YOU CAN TELL.. IT'S JUST HE GOT DARK AND A LITTLE OLD NOW.. HEHE..

LOL... I THOUGHT HE WAS IN THE U.S AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE... I GUESS NOT.. LOL..