LYDIA SARUNRAT B4 SHE WAS A STAR - INTERVIEW

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol psh! everytime he grows his facial hair out he starts rubbing it on my cheeks and try to give me rug burn im like omg wth how childish ...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol serious and u know what is even more gross sometimes he drools like if he's real tired and he gets stuffy nose sometimes so he breathe's through his mouth and then the drool like gets all over his facial hair and he rubs it all over my face in the morning because he doesnt realize it lol it's so sick and im so off topic hahhaa

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
what i'm confused.....and may be slow...what r u guys taking about.....???

They are just spamming at the moment seriosly lets get back to topic... no lydia did not used to sell herself... she maybe sex mad and started the pill at age of what 12 dont mean she used to sell herself... that is just old news that the fortune teller just made up he's been in lots of trouble about saying stuff to people...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i guess she is crying because she is gettin a lot of shit from ppl where ever she goes out people will look at her face then look at her stomach and then they go away and gossip she dont loook pregnant maybe she got it taken out .... she dont like it that people are gossiping about her in a bad way and she plays mo krit ( fortune teller ) for it because he has been bad mouthing a lot about her and pregnancy ...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think, this post should be rename or something because it's just slander now.
The person who wrote in the comment section at youtube is an anti-fan and wanted to create drama.
Maybe this post should be named, "Why is Lydia crying in youtube video."

Lol Pich your telling me, I get grief sometimes because my husband sometimes looks a little to old urgh when he keeps his hair long and doesn't shave his facial hair people think he's my dad or they stereotype and go he must be as old as her dad you know them asian girls they like to marry older men for money and she must still be in middle school or something them asian girls like to get pregnant young all i can think or respond is he's 22 dammit! and I'm 21 dammit! LOL and like girls from other ethnicities don't get pregnant young urgh I hate stereotypical people might sound hypocritical though cause i think even i myself stereotype sometimes
lol...i've never heard of the stereotype that asian girls get pregnant young...this is the first time...