Lydia 19

sulad

sarNie Adult
I just can't wait to put my hand on this cd! Yeah does anybody know when is going to come out! Just can't wait no more!

tang071

sarNie Elites
damn the mv was pretty intense. the guy getting shot and all. her image has def changed...more girly kinda like four-mod but less extreme. you know curly hair with the head band and no more eyeliner it seems. she looks pretty.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
haven't been keeping intuned to videos since i've been away from the internet from moving however i know her album is set to come out the 28th of july. special releases could be out as early as the 25th naka destiny ^^

thanks destiny for the video ^^ oooh she got johnny lookalike as her bodyguard!! now that's hot :wub:

destiny411

Idyllic
for real can't wait...i'll suring ask someone to get it for my B-day present...i noe he is hot...it was cute... :lol:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I watched the MV yesterday on TV
I was surprised cuz she changed !
She is so prettie in the MV ^_^

biava

sarNie Hatchling
ahahaha yeah she is very pretty and she's not wearing a hat but she's very pretty cant wait to see it ehehe thanks for the news ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
.diane. said:
haven't been keeping intuned to videos since i've been away from the internet from moving however i know her album is set to come out the 28th of july. special releases could be out as early as the 25th naka destiny ^^

thanks destiny for the video ^^ oooh she got johnny lookalike as her bodyguard!! now that's hot :wub:
[post="147634"][/post]​
Aww! Thank you .diane! Can't wait to get it! :w000t:

kpt

sarNie Egg
I agree with you i_love_redbull, she is the best that RS has. Love her voice. :wub: Well, thank you for sharing the mv with us. :D