Lust of Seduction

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sneak Peak:

Tik J. is a spoil rich brat who doesn't care wat others think of him. He hated his dad for having a mistress causing his mother to run away.

Kristen K. was abandoned by her mother when she was only five, but was luckily found by a woman named Wan.

Wan is a poor woman who goes around collecting garbages and old junks to sell for a living. She live a single life, and she always wore this one locket around her neck that she always stares at every night.

Kunchai (Tik's Father) is a man who has lust for many women. But due to the elders wanting him to marry Wannida for the well being of the family's company, he had no choice but to agree. Still, after when they were married, he manage to have infertility causing Wannida to run off, leaving child Tik.

Chapter 1 Coming Soon!!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
this sounds really good....

start it soon ok.....

wan n wannida sounds like the same person already.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this is so interesting...hmmm is wan tik's mother..but is now taking care of kristen...i can't wait :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1:

"Where have you been all night Son?" shouted Kunchai. "Day by day you don't even help manage the business. The only thing you do is party all night and sleep during the day. You're getting worse everyday."

Tik: "I do not need any lecture from you Old Man. Just becuz you're my father doesn't mean you can control my life."

Kunchai: "You're my only heir, of course I need you to take over the family's business when I'm gone. That is why I sen you to study overboard so that you can gain knowledge of it."

Tik: "I didn't choose to go, but I went to get away from this hellhole. Plus, you still have a long way to go before you are in your death bed."

Without listening any further, Tik quickly walked upstairs, leaving his Father nothing but his cold back. In his room, Tik was relief from all the arguments and stress. He was tired and exhausted from the night out.

Tik: "Maybe a cold shower might help cool me down. Plus, with all these ladies perfumes stuck on me like this, surely I will not smell great in the morning.'

BE RIGHT BACK TO UPDATE..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like it...i can tell that tik just doesn't want to settle down...and handle his father's company...i hope he meets kristen soon

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry about that, Something urgent came up....

Contiuation for Chapter 1:

"Good Morning Young Master". Said Yai (head servant of the house). "I've made a hot rice soup to warm up you stomach, would you like a taste?"

Tik: "A cup of coffee will do."

"Coffee will be then." Replied Yai. Yai is an old house servant that has been serving the family for more than a decade. She was the only servant who knew about the hidden secrets of the family, and about Wannida.

Tik: "I won't be coming home for a week. Make sure you give this message to the Old Man for me".

At an old alley in the salum, a woman was gathering, collecting old garbages. She was merely in her early 40s, and was a strange woman, who no one knew of her background. She would wake up early dusk, and as she walked past by passengers, she would low down her head and said nothing. She goes by the name Wan. Wan was a lonely woman who never have any friends or relatives. The only person that has been keeping her company for all her lonely years was her daughter, whom she found abadoned in the middle of the street when she was just an adolencent child.

"Good Morning Mother." Krist greeted as she hug Wan from behind. "What are we having for breakfast this morning?"

Wan: "My child you're awake and already hungry. Here have some sweet bread.

Krist: "What about you Mother? Have you already eaten anything?

Wan: "Yes I have." Wan wanted the best for her daughter, and she wanted her daughter to be full each day and not starve and worry of nothing. The thing she feared most is Krist finding out that she was not her real mother, for she didn't want to see her hurt. "Oh yes, today is your 18th birthday, wat would you like to eat tonight?" She has decided to do Krist's birthdays every year on the anniversary day when she found her.

Krist: "I don't want to waste our money on this unimportant event. I just want to save our money so that we can use it to celebrate your birthday instead. Mother, I got to go, I'm metting with James." She gave her Mother a kiss on the cheek and took off quickly.

Krist is known in the salum area as the "Flower Girl". Everyday she would go around helping her friend James sale flowers in the street. She was also known for her beauty. Even though she's poor, she has the skin of a rich girl. White and soft. Her big rounded eyes could seduce any men, her thin red lips was as red as the rose. And her hair was long past her hip, when guys see her, they would turn and mesmerize by her beauty.

James is her childhood friend whom she helped when they were young. Krist helped him when he was being chased by a vicious dog. From that day, James and Krist started their friendship. But unlike Krist, James came from a middle class family. They don't have much and they don't have to little. His family have a small booth to sale flowers. Krist would come by sometime to help for little pay.

Krist: "Hey James I'll go sale over their next to that big company over there. I heard that the owner is filty rich. Maybe I can get him to buy some."

James: "Great, just be careful"

Krist sneak closer and closer to the building, she spotted a black Mercedez about to leave and noticed an old man in a business suit approached. Knowing that he was rich, she ran quickly to him.

Krist: "Mister, would you like to buy some flowers for your love one? Please, you have to help me buy some becuz my Mother is really sick and she needs medicine". Without looking the old man replied, "Get away from me you beggars, can't you see that I'm late for a meeting."

Krist: "But Sir, I really need your help, just buy some and I'll leave at once, never to return if you do."

"Alrighty then, I'll take five roses. Here, keep the change and remember not to come sale around this area anymore. This is a private property and you can get into trouble." He infromed her.

As he rolled down his window to get the rose from her, he notice a small locket hanging from her neck. "Child, where did you get this locket. You're not a thief are you?"

Krist: "It's a gift from my mother, she told me to that it's a good luck charm."

"Tell me, what's your mother's name?" "Sir, we are going to be late for the meeting", interrupted the driver. "Oh yes the meeting", replied the old Mister. "Here take my business card and call me tonight for I have something important to ask you."

Krist: "Thank You Mister." Confused, Krist watched as the car drive off. "Maybe he wanted to buy more roses. Great, that way, I can earn more money for Mother."

Krist: "Mother I'm home. I bought some noodles for us to have for dinner."

Wan: "Great you're home, how was the sale?"

Krist: "It was great. Oh yes mother, I met up with a man, I didn't asked him for his name, but he gave me his business card. Here. He told me to call him tonight for he has some questions to ask."

Wan: "Oh really, let me see. Kunchai Wittawat, CEO of Finance Corporation." She was shocked to see the name. The name of a man who she wanted to forget.

Chapter 2 will be updated soon....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP...i knew it...wan is one in the same...awww how krist and wan struggle for money....i wonder if tik is going to think that krist is one of his father's mistress??? great update^^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2:

Wan: "Is this fate? Does this mean that I must settle the matter once and for all." Confused, not sure if she did wanted to forget about her painful past or remember it. "Here give the card to me, and I'll put it away for you. Come let's start on our supper before it gets cold".

That night she thought deeply to herself. Twisting and turning, she just couldn't forget. Does she want to take what was suppose to belong to her or just forget about it.

"No", she said to herself. "This must be the second chance for me to redeem myself. I must grasp on this oppurtunity for it will take me to the rich. I was an idiot in the past who fell easily into that old fool's trap, this time I will let him be my prey."

As dawn arrived.

Wan: "Sweet moring to you Daughter. Here have some sour bread".

Krist: "No thanks, you hurry and eat for me for I am in a hurry to go help James."

Krist slipped on her sandal and quickly ran out before Wan can call after her.

Krist: "Morning James. Sorry I'm late. How much did you made so far?"

James: "Not much. Hey maybe you should go try selling it to the man in suit again. We made quite alot yesterday just from him."

Krist: "I don't know, he did warn me not to wander around that area again."

James: "Come on, just this once okay. Plus, it looks like he is a generous guy."

Krist: "Alright then. If it will stop you from blabbering, then I'll do it".

As quiet as Krist can be, she tiptoed closer and closer to the building. Waiting for the generous man in suit. Waiting like a lion waiting to catch its prey. Hoping no security around, she got closer and closer. Suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder. "Hey what are you doing in this area, don't you know that this is a private poperty?" shouted the Security Man.
"You thief, I'll get you lock up in prison for sure".

"No please Mister. I mean to do no crime. I'll just leave, please let me go", she pleaded. "That won't do", he answered.

As he was yanking her arms, a voice shouted, "Let her go. I called her to come". She turned around, surprisingly, it was the Man in Suit. "Come my child, let's go in and talk."

When finally inside, Krist was astonished by how big and bright it was. Beautiful anitcs in each corner, windows everywhere and well furnished with leather seats. By the time they reached his office, Krist was already exhausted from the long walk. "Come have a seat child. I have some questions to ask." Silent was in the air as she was sat, no word was exchange but a stare. Feeling akward and uncomfortable, she just sat with her eyes looking down, daring to not look up.

Krist: "What is it that you want to ask?"

Kunchai: "That locket that you are wearing is quiet beautiful. Where did you get it from? Did you found it, or someone gave it to you?"

Krist: "My mother gave it to me".

Kunchai was shock when she blurred out the word. He couldn't believe wat he just heard. "Could it be that her mother is Wannida", he thought to himself.

Kunchai: "Judging from your condition, you and your mother don't have much right? So how would you come to possess this locket?"

Krist: "I don't know. Why are you so curious about this locket Mister?"

Kunchai: "I just like the design of it. It's really unique, and was wondering if I can buy it from you. It will be a lump sum of cash I guarantee you.

Krist: "I cannot give it to you without consulting with my Mother. Let me get a word from her first and we'll see. I'll give you her answer tomorrow."

"Deal", he replied. "Remember, tomorrow morning".

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow....
The truth wll be reveal in chapter 3

pze

sarNie Adult
omo the truth is coming out.....i cant wait for more.....

please update soon....im super anxious to know wats gonna happen n tiks reaction when he sees his mother......even krist....