Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was gonna wait til confirmination but guess its confirm now since i saw news @ khaosod. they already having a lakorn together unless maybe their other lakorn they arent paired up. sounds like a life drama and tv scene tends to do alot of those.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah tv scene like to make drama life la korn. hope this one is good. hope there is love in here too not only drama. or else would be too serious. Rome and Benz pairing up will be good they both play drama la korns well. i'm glad Benz has more la korns as nang aek and Rome has more la korns too.

max

sarNie Elites
OoOoOoO. They are both "hot" ... so I hope the lakorn will be good =) (I love Rome!)

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
yah!!!!!!!!!! finally benz take some lead role, i miss her being the main girl. can't wait to see her and rome together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, thats right. in this lakorn they will be playin the parents lol. namfon/chai as well. they are in the parents gen.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
namfon in another mother role. gosh she's seriously too young looking for those roles. aww man i wanna see her with rome but that'll never happen T_T