Who is more beautiful?

• Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • (Crystal) Lui YiFei (Chinese Actress)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

This must've came from a hardcore Lui Yi Fei fan. LOL. Every body is entitled to his or her own opinion, but to say that LYF is "the most beautiful Asian actress in 50 years" is not only a laughable claim, but an insult. What about those, let me quote fun, "exotic beauties with distinctive looks" of the 80's/90's HK/Chinese cinema: Gong Li, Sharla Cheung, Brigitte Lin, Shirley Liu, Carmen Lee, Shu Qi, Li Jing, Noel Leung, Sharon Kwok, I can go, etc? I personally believe actresses of today's HK/C cinema can't be compared to these beauties. LYF is pretty, no doubt, but she's definitely not the most beautiful Chinese actress, let alone the most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 yrs. 

Vivian Noel Leung is such a beautiful classic actress with amazing acting skills! She was an icon, a star and a wonderful actress.  I sure miss her!!!! *sniff

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
phatboy said:
Interesting poll. Why did you choose Yaya as the contender? Haha. I voted for neither of them because I don't see them as beautiful, rather cute. The statement about Liu Yi Fei possessing "incomparable beauty" and being the "most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 yrs" is such a laughable claim. Like, seriously? I like Liu Yi Fei, don't get me wrong, but...seriously? Am I the only one who disagrees or what? I don't know much about the personality of these women, but I'd like to say (just to point out a few) Aishwarya Rai, Gong Li, Meisa Kuroki, Song Hye Kyo, Angel Locsin and Nanthida Kaewbuasai possess undeniable beauty as well. All within the past 50 years. 

OFFTOPIC:
I'm surprised u know Angel Locsin! Are u a filipino or she's just popular in US too.?

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
kimsaj said:
OFFTOPIC:
I'm surprised u know Angel Locsin! Are u a filipino or she's just popular in US too.?

Haha. I'm not Filipino. I haven't seen any of her films either, but my friend is in love with her. My friend showed me a picture of Angel a few years ago and I just thought she looked beautiful.  

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
phatboy said:
Haha. I'm not Filipino. I haven't seen any of her films either, but my friend is in love with her. My friend showed me a picture of Angel a few years ago and I just thought she looked beautiful.  

Yes, she is really beautiful. ^^,

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Omg!!! I love these two!!! I can't decideeeee!!!!! I have to say though, P'Yaya is one of my favorite Thai actresses. P'Lui Yi Fei is my favorite Chinese actress. If Thai, P'Yaya, if Chinese, P'Crystal Lui. By the way does P'Crystal Lui Yi Fei have any upcoming movies? She should do one again with that guy from Love In Disguise (forget his name alot). Can someone msg me a list of her movies?

KulyiaMV

sarNie Egg
I disagree that lui yi fei is the most 'beautiful asian actress' in the past 50 years. I stole your line waverly :p Hope you dont mind :) I think shes cute and pretty but ive seen better gals. I think both of the girls are beautiful in their own, unique ways. The other day i read an article from Yahoo about this magazine that listed zhang  ziyi as sexiest chinese star. really?  I think the only reason she won that title was because shes one of the few chinese actresses they know. I totally admit ziyi beauty and her acting ability is amazing but i think they could have done more research for that title.

Incomparable. Lol. Yaya is mixed!
Both are beautiful but it is a little unfair though because I think Crystal Liu is fully Chinese.
I voted for Yaya anyway because she is just adorable. Crystal is pretty but Yaya just has this charm.

FieldCenterInc

sarNie Egg
Why do you want to compare mix with pure Chinese? If you want to use Yaya as example, you should compare her with other actresses who are mix,too. As a mix, I think she's not as pretty as I thought to be. Her feature is more westernized,maybe you can compare her with European/American actress instead comparing to Asian actress or other actresses who are mix such as Chompoo, Pinky, etc. I think Crystal Liu has been claimed as the most beautiful Asian because she's pure Chinese. 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Yaya is younger than Crystal & she is mixed with Thai & Norwegian whereas Crystal is Chinese, each lady is pretty in their own ways so I will not choose between them on beauty term but on acting term, I choose Yaya.

@franciskao, between Yaya & Chompoo, Chompoo looks less Asian than Yaya. So Crystal has been claimed as the most beautiful Asian because she is pure Chinese, are you saying that to be the most beautiful, one has to be pure Chinese?? Where did you get this info from??

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Liu yi fei is overhyped. She’s not bad looking(I’ll say she’s pretty but averagely pretty) but definitely not the most beautiful Asian actress for the past 50-60+ years. That’s a bit of a far stretch. There’s so many Asian actresses that can surpass her imo. I also don’t think she’s the prettiest Chinese actress. There’s so many other Chinese actresses that are much prettier and attractive. She doesn’t have anything attractive about her and she looks a bit too plain for my taste. She’s the type of beauty where if you saw her in the street you’ll go “oh she’s okay” then walk away because there’s really nothing stunning or outstanding about her.
As for Yaya, she’s more attractive and stunning. She’s grown to be a very mature beautiful woman. Yaya is more striking and unique looking and she’s the type of beauty where if you’ll see her in the streets you’ll want to look back at her because she has such a ethereal and pure beauty to her. Her smile and eyes are her best face features. She’s also a much better actress then liu yi Fei and I prefer her personality.