Who is more beautiful?

• Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • (Crystal) Lui YiFei (Chinese Actress)

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling

I saw a post in the Chinese Forum saying that "Liu Yi Fei has incomparable Asian beauty. They regard her as the most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 years".  I wonder who you believed to be more beautiful?

Yaya or Crystal Lui?

I believe Yaya is hands down more beautiful appearance wise and personality wise as well.  I just think that Yaya is a sweetheart inside and out.  She treats everyone very nice and respectful.

waverly

sarNie Egg
In terms of beauty, I find Lui Yi Fei beautiful. However, I will have to disagree with that statement about her being the most 'beautiful asian actress' in the past 50 years. I grew up watching chinese movies and find older chinese/hong kong actresses to possess more grace and beauty. Just a few examples, Joey Wong, Vivian Chow, Sharla Cheung, and Charlie Yeung.

As for Yaya, I find her to be more cute. However, she's still young, so we'll see in a couple more years.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Honestly Yaya is more beautiful, but to compare Yaya with Liu Yifei for most beautiful Asian trophy is unfair lol. Yaya isn't 100% Asian. Well this Liu Yifei girl isn't an incomparable to me. There are a lot more prettier than her, even in these few years. :D Some SEA actresses are prettier than her, at least to my eyes.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't find Lie Yu Fe pretty at all. She's not ugly but she's so plain and boring.  I see no sorts of attraction from her.

Yaya to me isn't pretty either.  She's cute, but not pretty.

---

There are so many more Chinese actresses who are much prettier and attractive than Liu Yu Fe.  Ruby Lin, etc etc...are so much more beautiful in their primes than Lei Yu Fe...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting poll. Why did you choose Yaya as the contender? Haha. I voted for neither of them because I don't see them as beautiful, rather cute. The statement about Liu Yi Fei possessing "incomparable beauty" and being the "most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 yrs" is such a laughable claim. Like, seriously? I like Liu Yi Fei, don't get me wrong, but...seriously? Am I the only one who disagrees or what? I don't know much about the personality of these women, but I'd like to say (just to point out a few) Aishwarya Rai, Gong Li, Meisa Kuroki, Song Hye Kyo, Angel Locsin and Nanthida Kaewbuasai possess undeniable beauty as well. All within the past 50 years. 

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
phatboy, Actually for me to pick Yaya is probably not a good pick.  I also think Yaya is really cute but I am bias, lol.  She is one of my favorite Thai actress.  I also wanted someone young b/c Lui Yi Fei is pretty young herself.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I've always find Crystal Liu beautiful. She's like a vampire (LOL) she doesn't seem to look older every year. (my opinion only) 
I've been a fan of hers since 2005. She's on my top 10 list of Most Beautiful Asian Celebrity. 

But I also find Yaya soooo beautiful! I also been her fan since 2010. Her beauty really stood out. She can wear anything, have different hairstyles and still look good with it. And like Crystal, She's also on my list. 

That's why I really find that question so hard to answer.  :wackonut:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
an93lik said:
phatboy, Actually for me to pick Yaya is probably not a good pick.  I also think Yaya is really cute but I am bias, lol.  She is one of my favorite Thai actress.  I also wanted someone young b/c Lui Yi Fei is pretty young herself.

I see. That's reasonable. Haha.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LYF and Yayay are cute to me, they're both gorgeous, but to the term of "beautiful" they are not, in my "category"  But if I am to pick, I think I'd not pick them both LOOOL, they are equal to my eyes, LYF got the elegance, she looks beautiful in ancient attires while Yaya is cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
Everyone is beautiful but it is the eyes of the beholder who makes judgment. It is laughable yes that Lui Fei 's beauty is incomparable haha. It is true, she is beautiful and it is incomparable. But it is not impossible to be incomparable because they basically compared her beauty to others as saying she is the most incomparable. Ah am I confusing you LOL Yaya is beautiful in her own way. I find odd people beautiful too such as Park Bom. But during the mid 80s and early 90s, the HK film industry had a handful of exotic beauties with distinctive looks: Joey, Maggie, Li Gong, Brigitte Lin, Rosamund Kwan, Michelle Reis, and Christy Chung just to name a few. I know some of them are not Canto but their works that gained so much fame was from starring in HK films. I think it would make more sense if one of these girls were polled instead of Yaya LOL

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
How can someone be cute & gorgeous but not beautiful? lol.

Crystal is cute but I wouldn't regard her as "the most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 years".  That's quite a statement there. Different times, different race, different types of beauty so you can't exactly compare or say one is better than the other. It'd make more sense to say "prettiest of this generation". If anything, it's more of a personal preference thing. Truthfully, I find it hard to compete with the classic beauties of the Golden 80's like Angie Chiu, Yammie Lam, Jamie Chic, Idy Chan, Margie Tsang or even Carman Lee from the 90's. To whoever agrees with the comment about LYF, I respect them because either way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As for Crystal vs. Yaya, my answer is obvious. I won't go on writing an essay as to why. Let's just say considering this generation, I prefer young, fresh and exquisite type beauty and Yaya happens to fit that description in my book.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It depends on the order people rate these terms. Generally, I'd like to presume that "gorgeous" is beyond "beautiful" or equivalent. Eh to each and their own.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
This must've came from a hardcore Lui Yi Fei fan. LOL. Every body is entitled to his or her own opinion, but to say that LYF is "the most beautiful Asian actress in 50 years" is not only a laughable claim, but an insult. What about those, let me quote fun, "exotic beauties with distinctive looks" of the 80's/90's HK/Chinese cinema: Gong Li, Sharla Cheung, Brigitte Lin, Shirley Liu, Carmen Lee, Shu Qi, Li Jing, Noel Leung, Sharon Kwok, I can go on, etc? I personally believe actresses of today's HK/C cinema can't be compared to these beauties. LYF is pretty, no doubt, but she's definitely not the most beautiful Chinese actress, let alone the most beautiful Asian actress in the past 50 yrs.