Lui [DIDA]

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee Siwat is rumor in this lakorn ^_^
It's an action lakorn. 1 p'ek 3 n'ek..keke...

News Credit to Noiki @ SPICY FORUM --> http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9024&hl=

^_^

jakjann

Jakjann
CONFIRM!!!!!!

Nang ek is Jakjaan Akumsiri .
it is her first action drama.

One Praek and 3 Nang ek, one of them is Pi Jakjann.

Praek is a profi in a action drama
and all 3 nangek never play a action drama.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Confirmed as these.

Pra-ek : Por Nuttawoot
Nang-ek : Yui Jiranan, Jakjan Akumsiri, ....

I don't remember all names but these 3 are confirmed.

jakjann

Jakjann
Praek: Poh Nattawut Sakidjai

Nang Ek:

Jakjaan Akumsiri Suvannasuk.

Tangmo Pattarattida.
Yui Jeeranun Manojam.

BIG PROJECT 2010

Another cast:

Pol Poolput,
Sammy Punthida, Amy Morakot,
Au Panu,
Kade Thantup,
Babe Thunchanok,
Per Amery,
Dan Danai

and new pra ek: Aun Peerawith Boonnark.

Opening Ceremony next month

fanny

sarNie Adult
cool, i like all the main girls cast. i dont mind por. i kinda want por and yui play pranang, but since they have this i hope yui's character is good person.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
3 n'ek thats so cool....i love all the n'ek n here...the cover looks creepy..

jakjann

Jakjann
CHANGE OPENING DAY

http://www.jakjaanclub.com/webboard/index.php?PHPSESSID=7c16ecdfe1da62547b7825aea1b8550d&topic=2640.0

To unknown day

jakjann

Jakjann
News: Rumor about Por Nattawut that he wants to go out from CH 7 to CH3 and maybe because of this why the opening ceremony day have to changed from 24th January to unknown day.

And also Por could not be the Pra ek anymore.... Cee Ciwat could play as Pra ek instead Por.

Credit new@. Daradaily and Jakjaan FC
http://www.jakjaanclub.com/webboard/index.php?PHPSESSID=28eb5cb52c6586781a9bfc6be41ca1ad&topic=2668.0

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
Jakann and Cee...can't wait...i hope of one of those good action drama...i think a lot of thai action drama isn't that good but i still watch if it the actor and actress that i like

jakjann

Jakjann
Must wait to confirm it!! Por has still a contract with CH7, still 1 year...
Yeah I would like to see Cee and P´Jakjaan too, must be sweet^^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Please let it be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About the p'ek replacement!~~ I'll love Ch7 forever..LOL...

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont care which one he end up with because i like all three girls in here, so either is fine with me. i just hope that none of them play bad or stupid character.

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I hope Cee does take this one. I've been waiting to see him and Mo back together since forever! Loved them in Oon Ai Ruk :D

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I like Cee and Mo together as well. I thought they looked cute together in Koo Puan Olawon, and too bad the p'ek was Vee.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I heard that Por N still in this but I really like Cee but iono ch7 sucks they're like barely giving him any pek roles

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Why do Yui always get all of the action lakorns??? she never get any romantic, slap and kiss, or R Scene. lately she also been getting the second lead. arrrrrggggggg......she such a good actor!! they need to give her better part and scripts