Lui [DIDA]

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed with you about Danai's character. I love him too! The other person I missed is Yui. She and Vee are the cutest couple. Its suck that she only a guest star. :(

I hope Sammie play is Jakajan's kid.
Yes Yui had a great character too! She was cute with Vee. I also hope that Sammie is Jakjaan's kid it would be great.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie, Jakajan, and Mo looks pretty. All the guys look handsome. Thanks for the clip.
You're welcome! And i agree! they all really looked amazing. it makes me really excited to see the whole lakorn. but after Danai and Yui died..i had to take a break from it.

i wonder what Kade character's like and who he will be. :scratchhead2:

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Me too! This lakorn has so many n'eks...Tangmo, Jan, Amy, Yui, and Sammy for the 2nd gen. and kinda hard for p'ek to choose from.

naruk

sarNie Egg
Hope Vee will end up with Jakajan...but if Jakajan did not end up with Vee...Hope she will end up with Au cuz they looks cute together...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent been catching up with this lakorn .. nooo @_@.. but i shall get to it..

i didn't even know they used bodyslam's song for the ending credit ahhhhhhhh <3<3<3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate how vee is such a lil player. he has a thing for all the grls!!! Jakjaan, Tangmo, and now Amy! ahhhh!

i cannot wait till the 2nd generation already i wanna see Sammie!! and super cute Pol who is playing Danai's son...i wish he had his hair short though cuz hes super cute wit it short! i hate how the producers have him keep long hair. when Pol has short hair, he looks hotter than most p'ek!!! So happy Sammie will pair wit him.

Sorry to spam, but i just wanted to share how cute he really is wit shorter hair :heart:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope Vee will end up with Jakajan...but if Jakajan did not end up with Vee...Hope she will end up with Au cuz they looks cute together...
Jakajan will not end up Au because he was killed by the evil guy. :teary:

I wish Jakajan end with Vee too. I hate Mo character now.

naruk

sarNie Egg
Jakajan will not end up Au because he was killed by the evil guy. :teary:

I wish Jakajan end with Vee too. I hate Mo character now.
Yeah me too...I hate Mo...Vee care Jajajan more than Mo..
So do you think that Vee likes and care Jakajan more than Mo?

val

sarNie Adult
don't really like the ending...so the one lui love is jakajan and only sees mo as a friend?