Luerd Kattiya the Musical

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*Credits to kate666

They want Mos to be praek for this Musical.
But its unconfirmed. I wonder who nang'ek will be.
Too bad its only a musical :(
But Mos as Anothai will be so HOT! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got to see this. Would have been great if they had asked Tik and Aom, though Aom can't sing it would still be nice. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. they stage this one too .. that would be sad seeing/reliving the ending of anothai :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I never heard Tik sing before but I've heard fans say he can't sing.
I heard a little bit of Aom's singing it was that one song she sang with Captain but she only sang a short line to the song.
So I couldn't tell if her singing was good or not.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
he*k...i dont care...all i everrrr care foe is tat anothai dies at the end.....they should change it..i can even write them an ending...i meant it..i totally wanna see mos all dressed up like anothai thoe...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i knoe i hate the ending also >.<
never forgave aom. hated her so much in there
but then princess lakorns most of the time they'll never end up with praek =(

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
 ​
I was going to start a thread, but look! There's one already! I guess to state the obvious to catch up the thread for the sake of stating it here:

Luerd Kattiya Cast List:
Kangsom as Anothai
Noona as Dara
R as Chaiyan
Arm as Sithiprawat
Gam as Kaekai

There is 30 performances planned starting in November. Excited to see the teaser soon! I hope there is a movie! I am okay with Kangsom, but my sis and I discussed how we prefer Toomtam or Gun Napat. People says the costumes are too Chinese fantasy-like, but for me, I love it because it paints a more epic aura to it than the English style in the lakorn.