Lued Nai Din

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
... i wouldn't say its the worst this year...it was pretty annoying but not very bad the only bad thing was the story line i mean the acting way great its just story line

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap the storyline was bad, but the acting was good. Hope that next time, Arnus n Kwan pair, they will have a better storyline.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah kwan and arnus acting is really good but its the storyline that is borring...i've been watching this lakorn on youtube and its really **BLAH**iono can't really stand it

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
How many more espiode to go before it end?? I just hate Arnus character in this lakorn!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished Episode 13, I'm glad that the ending isn't going to be like what the summary had mentioned, I hope. Gaa Long and that one guy are pretty cute together, other characters deserve some happiness too, not just the leads because everyone has been overally saturated in drama and intense emotions.

Let's see how it will end today.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah dude 13 WAS KIND OF GOOD!! or did i skipp to much? haha i kind of liked 13.. it was going somewhere but i was skipping a lot.. gotta watch 14 now..haha Kwan's acting is good in here..i was tearing along..haha

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The ending wasn't that great. As long as they're together but some things didn't make sense to me. It was still all over the place and the scenes didn't flow very well. I don't even know why i stuck around watching this lakorn and i watched every episode.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn was kinda jumpy but 13 i thought was pretty good but man all of a sudden the grandma and arnus became close..what was up with dat

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn was confusing but i guess i made it through watchin it.. does anyone know what's replacing this?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
*Spoilers*
Thank goodness, they didn't make Gaa Long you know. . .die. Even till the very end, things were still confusing. All of a sudden Aatit rebuilt his relations with his grandma, Yaowadee left for overseas and seemed to have accepted the fact that Aatit doesn't love her, Gaa Long who said that she only loves Aatit turns around and ends up with Peetan, and Three Tip forgives Aatit like that, Wimon Manee gets her face burned, her brother leaves her and she becomes crazy out on the streets and it's a happy ending as the leads go off into the sunset for their honeymoon. Such a disappointing ending alongside the entire lakorn but eh, it's over!

Sadtree Tee Loke Lume starring Oil and Noon is up next. :yahoo:

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
YaY!! finally it ended...
its okay even though its that great of an ending as long as kwan and arnus get to be together then i'm happy
i hope both of them get to be in a lakorn again soon

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
They did good together.
I also hope to see them starr together again.
Luv his jealousy scenes with Kwan.