Lued Nai Din

lisa05

sarNie Egg
yea she pregnant(galong) and she moved in with him. she was so mean to kwan--telling her to do stuff for her. everyone find out that arnas was pretending.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
okay so i just watched episode 9 and i think that i'm caught up. correct me if i'm wrong but arnus was pretending to have amnesia when he got hit in the head.
damn that's sad, kwan looked so happy when they're together.

i can't stand how arnas treats kwan by sleeping around and letting galong treat kwan the way she does! :angry: arnas is such a son of a b*tch! sorry for the language, but his character is really pissing me off!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
waaaaaa i cant watch the version i downloaded it comes up with a codec error >< anywho i shall now re download it ^^

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Could someone clarify, is Galong really pregnant because it seems like she's faking it. I think when she realizes it, Galong will fake that she had lost the baby and then puts the blame on Kwan.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Galong is not faking, but I think she might have a miscarriage by one of those two mean girl. Right now I just hope that arnus will find a way to fix his girl problem.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
kwan's character annoy me at times. the scene when arnus got hit with the rock; okay why she tell him to stop omg. this time the scene with galong asking her to stay. she didnt have to for wat? and when they were going to use that chemical on her face. as if she didnt have hands to fight back just stood there omg agrrrrr...

there are too many n'rais in this movie and they all are targetting her. obvisiously the guy doesnt like them sheesh weesh...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Arnus would have no problems if he is stern enough in loving Kwan, not always letting Kwan battle with the ladies directly. Arnus's character is such a loser, not only does he cheat on Kwan but he can't even protect her and then to say the least, his stupidity always chases Kwan farther away. But haha, in a way, this lakorn has its entertaining moments. Seriously, there are bad moments and some good moments like the sweet scenes between Arnus and Kwan.

Oh translations of the two songs at the Lyrics section. :p

kermint

sarNie Adult
omg, those three girls sooooooooooo annoy. i feel like i can't stand anymore 5555 if i live near i maybe slap them. Kwan just can't do nothing when the 3 girls come...

Arnus's character just piss me off. i want to slap him too.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i just wanna go into the lakorn and slap galong until her pixels no longer function >.< GRRRRRRR shes super annoying

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn really does have its pros and cons! im so annoyed at the fact that kwan keeps on staying after what arnus and those girls did to her.. and when galong asked her to stay to take care of her and the baby.. who in their right mind would?!?! lol

even though it pisses me off sometimes.. i have to admit that kwan and arnus looks so cute together. shes really pretty in this lakorn

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is like a reality series.
It happens in real life.
Woman staying with abusive, cheating and manipulative men.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
seems like everyone is as pissed off as i am, i would definitely love to do some slapping myself.
these girls are so pathetic, it's like as if there aren't any better guys out there so they go after a married man, a stupid married man.

i would definitely love to do some slapping myself.
font]

lol! but i also would love to slap those other women! :lol: they are annoying! i just plain hate galong, dislike (forgot her name...), and i can't stand mai! what is up with mai saying "oh my god!" like 5 times every episode?!!! she is seriously getting on my nerve!

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
lol! but i also would love to slap those other women! :lol: they are annoying! i just plain hate galong, dislike (forgot her name...), and i can't stand mai! what is up with mai saying "oh my god!" like 5 times every episode?!!! she is seriously getting on my nerve!
i know! she needs another catchphrase. those girlsl better get what they deserve in the end.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
question? did they get married because of love or was she tricked into marrying him.?

This lakorn reminds me of another kwan lakorn with Oil. It's kinda predictable. The guy is stupid and puts up with the other girls. He plays them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^LOL We're all so funny, we complain so much yet we keep watching. :spin: :lol: Kwan's character Three Tip is too forgiving and sometimes senseless but for some reason, when I see Kwan's teary eyes and heartaching expressions, I can't help but feel sorry and adore Kwan. I think Kwan has really come around to portray this role very well, she definitely is receiving sympathy points.

I understand Kwan. Kwan's father keeps borrowing money, she can't just divorce Arnus and leave her father in debt and to the loan sharks. There's just no point in rebelling against Gaa Long either because one, she's pregnant and two, Kwan really loves Arnus, enough to take care of his second wife and unborn child without expecting things in return. I mean, she's stuck. Everyone already hates her as it is, it's just best not to contribute to the drama. I thought it was so sad when Kwan slapped Arnus and asked if that hurted because she's hurting much more than that but she has to internalize everything in, Kwan is so convincing. :spin:

Anyway, 4 more episodes to go before Kwan goes off air again and who knows when we'll see Kwan again if at all this year again. -_-

lynda: Well, both Arnus and Kwan married each other for love but at the same time, both had other agendas too. Arnus's was to get even with his grandmother and Kwan was to pay off her father's debts.