Lued Nai Din

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: i can't wait till this lakorn is airing! haven't seen Arnus in lakorn for a while now!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
have anyone know the storyline for this lakron yet...or the aring date i really can't wait to see this lakorn, i think kwan so pretty and arnus is really cute too

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this lakorn isnt gonna be real dramatic that no on ends up with anyone and ppl startd dying

oh and im 60% sure kwan nang ek because in the preview thingy kwan was shown first and also it showed more of arnus caring for kwan and being kinda more gentle with her than the other girls

moilee

sarNie Adult
I miss seeing Arnus. When is this lakorn going to finish? I'm also dying to see this lakorn too. What's the title mean? It's this lakorn has to do with blood or relative here. Thanks.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
any more update on this lakorn? can't wait to see Arnas. miss him.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks much for the uploading but is it just me or does it not have any sounds...thanks

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
nope it doesn't have any sounds...if any one could upload the trailer again...that would be greatly appreciated...thanks!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dude, I'm doing the summaries for this one if anyone hasn't reserved it yet?

Haha, I thought I was the only one who couldn't hear any sounds, but just the clips, so intense.

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's good to see Arnut's back on a screen with ch7 top actresses. This lakorn is going to be good....almost similar to his lakorn that he played opposite Chompoo....but more love and hate toward the n'eng.