Lub Raj Tsim Kev Hlub

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm... so i went to the video rental... and i saw that they dubbed this movie... but i only parts 1-3 are out... but not sure about the rest... umm... the voices... were not that good... didn't like the girl's voice for Ae... well just wanted to let u guys know...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
I saw it at the New Year, the lady told me that the production team haven't finish dubbing it. I haven't watch the dubbed version, but I have seen the original & I didn't really like Dan's character. ;)

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i really wanted to watch this lakorn!..i love the hmong title for it..but the cover looked so lame and old..so i didnt buy it..hehe..another production also dubbed it..and they have like 9 parts..so it must b done..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow! i didn't know they dubbed tis one...so does the title mean "tsim" as in creating or as in tutoring? lol i guess it can be either way

i reallie enjoyed tis lakorn....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i don't like tis lakorn. i don't like dan character... and the the ghost story line

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im rather watch the original. i love ae. i woulda watched this lakorn if i knew ae was gonna die n come back to haunt dan...lol

diamondsXx13

sarNie Egg
hmmm... so i went to the video rental... and i saw that they dubbed this movie... but i only parts 1-3 are out... but not sure about the rest... umm... the voices... were not that good... didn't like the girl's voice for Ae... well just wanted to let u guys know...
wow...r u series...last weekend i went to the tournament..and i saw it i was about to get it but it looks like it's not done dubbing it...so i didn't want to waste money to get. i don't want to wait like i am waiting to get Vim Yog Ntxub Thiaj Tau Hlub. The ending parts aren't out yet. so i don't know how long I will have to wait also. so good thing i didn't...cuz if i did i would probably hate it. thanx.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
wow...r u series...last weekend i went to the tournament..and i saw it i was about to get it but it looks like it's not done dubbing it...so i didn't want to waste money to get. i don't want to wait like i am waiting to get Vim Yog Ntxub Thiaj Tau Hlub. The ending parts aren't out yet. so i don't know how long I will have to wait also. so good thing i didn't...cuz if i did i would probably hate it. thanx.

Vim Yog Ntxub Thiaj Tau Hlub all the part is already out.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah my sis-n-law bought one of the set just now n it has 9 parts to it...i think it was pretty okay...love dan...he's so cute..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes, i rented this too and was so pissed cause they didn't even have all the parts! well, the voices suck like crap especially ae's voice! it was awful! i really wish some other production can translate this lakorn cause i love ae in this!