Lub Hmo Hli Nra – The Night’s Moonlight (Light ray).

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lub Hmo Hli Nra – The Night’s Moonlight (Light ray).
Starring:
Txhaj Hawj as Muaj Tsheeb
Paj Zaub Vwj as Hli Nra
Txiab Yaj as Nkauj Iab (Muaj Tsheeb's younger sister)
Not yet decided as Nuj Nraim/Nuj Tsim

Chapter 1

Hli Nra had just come from the farm when she notices the house was empty, there was no sign of her uncle and his wife nor their daughter. It was unusually because they were usually always in the house. She put her farming utensil down and went into the kitchen and grabbed herself a cup of water. She just realized she had forgotten to close the door and headed back to shut it, before she could do so, realized there was a man standing in front of the doorway.

Hli Nra: “Excuse me, can I help you?” She asked in politeness. He raised his eyes and glared at her. Something about his eyes made her unsettled. Suddenly he grabs her wrist and drags her out. “What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? Let me go this instant!” She yells. Her screams caught the attention of neighbors as they came out to watch. He drags her through the crowded area like a car not caring who he was going to run over. “You’re hurting me.” She tried shaking her wrist out of his hold.

The neighbors thought he was just kidnapping her to wed her like the usual Hmong style, so no one interfere. Hli Nra struggled with him and as they got to the middle of the road he slightly pulled her toward him.

Muaj Tseeb: “Stop making a scene.” He warned her under his breath.

Hli Nra: “How can I not? When a stranger just come to my home and force me like this. For what reasons, I don’t even know. If you wanted to marry me at least get to know me first or ask my relatives nicely.”

Muaj Tseeb: “Who says I want to marry you?” He pulled her closer to him where their faces were inches apart. “Don’t be arrogant with me.”

Hli Nra: “I demand to know why you are treating me this way!”

Muaj Tseeb: “Don’t pretend you don’t know a thing, little girl. You know fairly well.” He held down his anger. “If you don’t want to embarrass yourself in front of this crowd, I suggest you stop putting on a show.” He released her and having her pondering what to do next. She turned around and was about to flee but he warns her. “Run if you want to. The messes that your uncle made, who would know what else the other debt collectors want if they came after you.” He meant they would take advantage that she’s a women. She swirls around.

Hli Nra: “And how am I supposed to know if you aren’t going to be one like them.”

Muaj Tseeb: “Do I look like that kind of guy? Remember in your head, if I had a choice I wouldn’t lay a finger on you.”

Hli Nra: “How much does my uncle owe you?” She’s been here and there many times due to her uncle’s problems.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Business matters are to be discusses privately.” Hli Nra grew quiet. “Go…” Impatiently he gripped her arm and tugged her toward the end of the road where he parked his car.

He slightly tosses her into the passenger side and went to the driver’s side. He had started the car engine but didn’t drive yet.

Muaj Tsheeb: “I don’t assume you’re that stupid.” He reached over her as she squirms thinking he might do something bad. But he was just getting the belt and buckling it. He shakes his head annoyed with her nuisance.

After a while of driving, Muaj Tsheeb came upon his huge rice plantation and passed it, heading toward his mansion that was right across. His rice plantation imported ninety percent of the rice in Thailand, so he was a wealthy person with standards. He got out of the car and went to the passenger side to fetch her. He pulled her out of the car.

Muaj Tsheeb: “You can walk, can you?”

Hli Nra: “Of course.” He let go of her arm.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Good. Follow me then.” One of the servants came to greet him. “Is my grandma home yet?”

Servant: “She’s not yet back from grocery shopping.”

Muaj Tsheeb: “Good. Don’t tell her about my guest.”

In Muaj Tsheeb’s home office he grabbed a file from his desk and hand it to Hli Nra.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Sit…” Hli Nra was reluctant. “Having lived in the country side you probably never sat in cushion chairs nor been in a house with a cool breezy air conditioner.” He mocks her. “Can you even read or I have to read it for you?” He was going to take the papers from her but she tugged onto them.

Hli Nra: “Even if we live in poverty, we do go to school and know the basics.” She read through the contract that her uncle signed borrowing the money. He had borrowed a few thousands from them and had given her in exchange for it. She was to work and pay off the debt.” She was horrified at it, never thought her uncle would do that, sold her. Though she was an orphan as a young age, she always looked at him like a father and respected his every decision.

Muaj Tsheeb looked down at his shirt and notice she had stain it with some dirt and try to brush it off, but it wouldn’t disappear so he took off his shirt, revealing his bare chest.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Things should be clearer to you now. From now onward you are mine.” He threw his skirt on his desk which spooked her. She looked at his shirt on the desk and then at him half naked. “I own you now, you are mine, and will obey me.”

Hli Nra: “The only thing I will obey is the contract. I will be working off the pay the debt by working in the rice fields. I won’t oblige by anything else aside that.” He walks toward her and stood a few steps from her.

Muaj Tsheeb: “I’m glad you know your position. Niam Lwm Xeev will take care of you, she’s the head of the workers yard where the majority of my workers live, a section this rice field. Each day you work, I will subtract it from your uncles’ debt. I will have that contract complete by tomorrow, you will sign it, and it start working tomorrow. Understand?”

Suddenly Hli Nra’s phone ring interrupting them. She took her phone out of her pocket. As soon as she did Muaj Tsheeb put his hand over her as they struggle for it. Hli Nra turns around and had her back pressed against his chest as she tried to keep the cellphone out of his reach. She reached forward and looked at the phone number that was calling her. It was Nuj Nraim, a long time childhood friend. She nudged Muaj Tsheeb in the stomach and walked forward to answer it quickly. However he had swirled in front of her and grasps her hand that had the cell phone.

Hli Nra: “I still have my rights to answer my calls.”

She squirms, trying to wrench it back. Instead gravity had caused her to fall backward onto the couch behind her, with Muaj Tsheeb falling on top of her.

Muaj Tsheeb: “If people know where you are your uncle’s debt collectors will come collecting from you, wouldn’t that be fun to see?” He said sarcastically. “You are allowed to answers call but are not allow letting anyone of your whereabouts or our business contract.”

Hli Nra gawk at him detesting him. The struggling earlier left her breathlessly. He pressed the button for her and put it on speaker. Muaj Tsheeb can hear a male voice. He eyeballs her to answer. She continue to stare at him as she made her conversation.

Hli Nra: “What is it Nuj Nraim?” He was a childhood friend of hers.

Nuj Nraim: “Hli Nra are you alright? I came over to bring you some vegetables but the house was opened and emptied.”

Hli Nra: “I’m in a bit of a situation.”

Nuj Nraim: “What kind of situation? You do know if you have any problems I’m always here for you.”
Hil Nra: “I know. “

Nuj Nraim: “Did you uncle go into debt again? What did he give away this time? First it was the car, so is it the house now? It must be something important that made your uncle and his family abandon the house like this.”

Hli Nra: “It’s somewhat like that.”

Nuj Nraim: “Somewhat like that? What is it actually?”

Muaj Tseeb pulled her into his chest and whisper into her ear.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Do not tempt me Hli Nra.” He releases her back to talk on the phone. He didn’t want to shut the phone off and make the other person worried or there would be trouble coming his way.

Hli Nra: “I’m busy right now so I’ll call you back.”

Nuj Nraim: “Wait, where are you going to be living?”

Hli Nra: “Until I’m stable I’ll let you know.”

Nuj Nraim: “Alright. I’m going to miss you.”

Hli Nra: “I’m going to miss you more.” Muaj Tsheeb’s stop for a second to empathized her as a tear drop from the corner of her eyes. When the other line drop Hli Nra’s heartfelt numb. She wanted to yell and ask him to save her. But she knew it was going to be much trouble for him as he had just lost his job in the city and came back to the country side. Since childhood he had done everything to protect her, even shelter her from the beatings of her uncle’s wife and the verbal abuse from the her cousin and she was grateful for him, but this time she had to let it pass and let Nuj Nraim rest from worrying for her twenty four seven.

Muaj Tsheeb knows she doesn’t want to be there, probably hates him, but he doesn’t care. Business and profit is first priority for him.

Muaj Tsheeb: “Just think, it’s better to be here work and hide out from the other debtors.”

Hli Nra: “Don’t pretend to care. You just want me to work off my uncle’s debt for you before any debtor can come and claim me, making it difficult to get your profit back.”

Muaj Tsheeb: “Stop talking back to me.”

Hli Nra: “Don’t treat me like an idiot.”

Muaj Tsheeb: “I don’t expect you to be this smart to back talk to me.” He gave her a taunting grin. She took a look at his fit body before pondering elsewhere in embarrassment.

Hli Nra: “If you have nothing else to say or tell me let me go to the worker’s yard.”

Muaj Tsheeb: “Are you tired of looking at me already? I am your boss, so from now on you’ll be seeing me every day, get used to it, miss Hli Nra.” He got up and had his back turned.

Hli Nra: “You may be my boss. What I’m willing to see and not see it’s up to me.” She got up after him. She stares at his bared back and notice a scar almost on the right corner of his waist.

Muaj Tsheeb noticed his belt was loose so he was fixing it when a servant came running in to see her half naked boss.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kool a Hmong FF story. I have always want to post a Hmong FF story but never got around too. I know I going to love this story of your. I read a few of your story and its good. I can't wait for more of this story.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Hope that you update it soon!! It is a wonderful FF!!

Muaj Tsheeb is such a jerk!! LOL!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kool a Hmong FF story. I have always want to post a Hmong FF story but never got around too. I know I going to love this story of your. I read a few of your story and its good. I can't wait for more of this story.
Thanks Dancy, there are some FF that I just laid off and haven't touch for awhile as well.

damn..this is great!..please continue..
Hey a Hmong fanfiction. It's good so far. Keep updating.
I'll try to keep it coming.

Hope that you update it soon!! It is a wonderful FF!!

Muaj Tsheeb is such a jerk!! LOL!!
I'll try to make him lovable.

Got me hooked already :D
Already? :blush:

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
whne i saw the casting and title i just had to read it XD
AND i'm HOOKED already.
i have to admit i'm a big fan of Txhaj myself.
there is not one movie of his that i missed.
and wat ever really happened to Paj Zuab? she hasn't been in anything lately?
one thing i wanted to note, i was hoping for a Paj Zuab Vwj & Txhaj Hawj movie, but producers just don't got taste lol
i'll be looking forward for your updates.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
whne i saw the casting and title i just had to read it XD
AND i'm HOOKED already.
i have to admit i'm a big fan of Txhaj myself.
there is not one movie of his that i missed.
and wat ever really happened to Paj Zuab? she hasn't been in anything lately?
one thing i wanted to note, i was hoping for a Paj Zuab Vwj & Txhaj Hawj movie, but producers just don't got taste lol
i'll be looking forward for your updates.
I haven't miss his movies as well, except for Chao/Cao Fah, I haven't forced myself to watch it yet because of all the killing and violence. I love his acting. Even though in Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sai, I think the director assistance (Tsab) force him to do too much su siab scenes like yelling and screaming out of no where, you know what I mean. He's a natural talent I don't think he needs much directing. :wub:

I don't think it's just the producer not having taste but more like they just want to pick whoever they can catch or is closer to grab, don't want to take the effort to find a person who fits the role. Need a better caster.

I had laid off chapter 2 because I was working on the teaser. You guys can watch it here.

It was difficult making it because of the limited resource, most of PZV movies they don't have her name tagged.

I hope someone see and cast them, find out where Paj Zaub Vwj went. Last I saw she was working for Ntsa Iab (I think they change their production name).

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
yup, Txhaj has natural talent. Caub Fa was violent, but still i pulled myself into watching it. I'm not sure where PZV went too to, some how Ntsa Iab just seemed to stop producing and it's been a while now too. But anyway, my comment on the trailer. It's looked so real and beautifully made. I admired ur great talent. I love the background music, it's my new favorite song from Muaj Kub Yaj (you heard of him right?) called "Txhob Txo Koj Txoj Sia" in his 5th album. While anyway back to the trailer, it made me more hooked on to the fic. I truly can't wait for chapter 2. Update soon.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I heard of Muaj Kub Yaj, usually if I suspect a song of being too good in hmong, it must be taken from somewhere. And the original was Jay Chou. Muaj Kub Yaj has a nice voice just that the lyric was very new to me, I don't really hear about people singing out to others to not commit suicide.

I might watch Caub Fa when I have spare time. Probably going to skip to Txhaj's scenes. I watch the opening and I was wondering if it was Txhaj who sings in the duet.

Thanks for the comment regarding the trailer Kab Hnub.

mai92

sarNie Adult
OmG.. i"ve rEad tHe sTory, wAtcHEd tHe tEasER....
n nOw,
i'M sO aDDIctED tO tHis fAnfIc..
i Have tO admIt....
tHis iS oNe of tHe fInesT hMong fAnfIctION eVER!..
lOve iT.. kEEp uP tHE gOod wOrk..
pLz..Plz.. kEEp mE updAted oN thIS fAnfIc..
lOve txHaJ n PzV..tHey'Re sO cUTe..
:wub: :wub: :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Man, Nancy you're good with mv. Love the teaser. It make me want to see this story make it into real so I can watch it over and over.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I pity poor Hli Nra, her uncle is a ass hoe and Muaj Tseeb is such a jerk, but i guess that's wat makes him more attractive lol

PM me for more updates cuz for a fact, I love Txhaj Hawj :wub:
If this was a movie like Dancy said above, I will totally buy it.
the teaser is super awesome. Ur a pro!!! *applause*
i can't wait for more updates!!!