Love Turn Us Back to History Preview

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Author Notes:

Sorry, that i haven't post the next episode yet, because i'm very busy so for the next episodes i'll post it on Monday and Thursday! Thank you, and i hope that you all will like to read it too...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 6]

Episode 6:

Nee was having problem with Tasanee. “ Tasanee, stop looking at me and Kiet.” then Tasanee reply, “ Owh, I didn’t even look at you and Kiet at all, why do you say that to me.” Nee was mad, “ Hey!, you-” then Kiet interrupt, “ Nee, be quiet, were a team, okay.” “ Okay.” Nee answer. Boom! A loud noise. “ Dad, what’s that sound come from?” Tasanee ask Tukkong, then he reply,
“ Everyone, stay calm, and just ignore it.” While they’re walking pass the trees, then something pull Tasanee back. “ Ahhh! Help, help me!” Tasanee yell, then everyone turn back and Kiet went to pull her, then Ramet run to them and help pull Tasanee back, then everything stop. “ Are you alright?” Ramet ask Tasanee, then Tasanee hug Ramet. “ Hey, don’t hug Ramet!” Sumalee yell to Tasanee, then she drop her hand and say, “ Sorry, I was just too scare.” then Tasanee turn back and turn back to them. “ Are you okay, darling?” Tukkong ask Tasanee, then she reply, “ Dad, I’m alright.” then her dad ask her, “ You sure, because we could turn back right now, since we’re not that far yet?” then Kamol walk to them and say, “ Tasanee, do you want us to turn back, because we could.” then Tasanee look at everyone then say, “ No, and we’ll not turn back, until we get that dress.” then they smile to her. “ Ahh!” Tasanee yell, then Ramet pull her hand, then they both fall down into the hole. Then Tukkong ran and look down into the hole, but see nothing, “ Darling, Darling, Ramet, Ramet! Do you two hear us!” but no one answer down there. Tukkong look at Kamol then say,
“ Kamol, you’ll lead them go with the map and I’m going to jump down there.” then Kamol pull Tukkong arm then say, “ Uncle, you can’t go in there, because we might lose you too with them, and uncle I’m sure Tasanee and Ramet will be alright, even though I’m very worry about them, so uncle please believe me, please.” Tukkong look down there, then look at them and say, “I believe you, Kamol, and let’s go.” then Tukkong think to himself, “ Daughter and Ramet, hope that god will help you two, so that we could meet again.”

Down in the hole.

“ Ramet, Ramet, are you alright, Ramet.” Tasanee ask Ramet even though she’s hurt. Then Ramet open his eye and answer, “ Is that you Tasanee?” Tasanee heard his voice, then she fainted.

In Tasanee dream.

“ Princess Husn, you finally come back to Taba, we’re waiting for you, years, and years and you finally come back.” a servant of Taba say to Tasanee. Tasanee was confuse and look around her and it was some wear dressing people were bowing to her. Then Tasanee ask a servant there, “ What’s this about?” then the servant answer, “ Princess Husn, we’re just happy that you come back, and we’ll prepare your dress.” “ Dress?” Tasanee ask herself. Then a servant hand the dress to the servant that was talking to Tasanee, “ Here, Princess Husn your dress.” Tasanee look at the dress carefully and it was the dress that they come to find. Then Tasanee whisper to herself, “ Princess Husn powerful dress, is my dress, I’m Princess Husn.” then a girl walk to her and say, “ Yes, you and me is Princess Husn, but I’m just your past life spirit and you right now, have to come and rule your kingdom.” the girl that walk to Tasanee say and she look like Tasanee, but she wear like a princess.

End dream.

“ Tasanee, Tasanee, Are you alright?” Ramet ask Tasanee and shake her shoulder, then she wake up and went up to hug him. “ Ramet, Ramet, I think my past life, I’m, I’m, I’m Princess Husn, and that dress was my dress.” Ramet was confuse and shock. “ Tasanee are you alright, and are you sure that you’re wake up from your dream?” Ramet ask Tasanee then she reply, “ Yes, yes, I’m sure, I just have the dream a minute ago, but you wake me up, and Princess Husn spirit in the dress is still in this palace.” Ramet was surprise and kind of have goose bump, then he look around everywhere, and say to Tasanee, “ Tasanee, lets get start going, we need to go find your dad and Kamol them.” then Ramet help Tasanee up, then they walk to a door and open it.

“ Ramet, do you know where are we?” Tasanee ask Ramet, then he answer, “ I don’t know, but now I think we’re inside the palace.”

Kiet and Sumalee and Nee they’re lost.

“ Kiet, where are we now?” Sumalee ask Kiet, and hold him tightly. Nee was mad and push Sumalee and say, “ Stay away form my boyfriend.”
Kiet was frustrated so he yell at them, “ Hey! Can you two shut up for a minute! I need time to think where are we now!” Then Sumalee and Nee shut up and stay still.

Flash back.

“ Uncle Tukkong, where are we now?” Kiet as Tukkong, then he reply, “ I think we’re in the palace garden.” then Tukkong and Kamol walk ahead and Kiet they’re trying to catch up, then something pull Nee. “ Ahhh! Kiet help me!” Nee yell to Kiet, then Kiet turn back and help Nee, and Sumalee turn back to help them, but Kamol and Tukkong went ahead so they don’t hear them yelling. “ Nee hold my hand tightly!” Kiet say, then Sumalee went and hold Kiet other hand and say to them, “ Kiet and Nee hold on tightly, Kiet try to pull Nee.” then something push Sumalee to Kiet, then everything went dark to them.

End flash back.

Inside the palace.

“ Ramet do you hear anything?” Tasanee ask Ramet. Then Ramet reply,
“ No , why?” then Tasanee answer, “ I heard someone calling my name.” then Ramet and Tasanee was shock, then Ramet say to Tasanee, “ Don’t turn back just keep walking with me.” “ Okay.” Tasanee reply. Then Tasanee hold Ramet arm tightly and walk with him. “ Tasanee, Tasanee, Tasanee.” someone was calling Tasanee name at the back, but she try not to look back.

At the palace kitchen room.

Zoom! A shadow run. “ Hey!” Kamol yell and went to look over where the shadow run, but no one was there. “ Kamol, do you see Tasanee them?” Tukkong ask Kamol. Then he reply, “ Uncle, I didn’t see them, but I saw a shadow went pass.” Tukkong say to Kamol, “ Just don’t care and let’s go over there to find them, because now everyone is lost, but accept for us two still together.” Then they both walk together and go on the other side.

Back to Ramet and Tasanee.

“ Tasanee, are you alright, can you go anymore?” Ramet ask Tasanee and she was holding his arm tightly, but close her eye. Ramet turn to her and look at her, then he’s shock, “ Tasanee, Tasanee, are you alright?” Ramet ask Tasanee, then he lay her down on the floor. “ Ramet, Ramet, my stomach hurt really bad, I can’t go anymore.” Tasanee say to Ramet, then he take out a can of food and a medicine pill for Tasanee. “ Tasanee eat this food in this can, and after you eat then eat this pill, so it’ll help you get better.” Then Ramet help feed the foods to Tasanee mouth. After 5 minute. “ Tasanee here, eat this medicine pill.” Ramet say to Tasanee, then she give him back the can. “ Thank you very much Ramet.” Tasanee reply then he give her the medicine. “ It’s okay, Tasanee, I’m willing to do everything for you, even myself I could give it to you and protect you forever.” Tasanee look at Ramet, then say, “ Ramet, I think we should get going now.” then Ramet look at her, then look around and pack the stuff again into his backpack. Ramet help Tasanee up then they walk to a door.

“ Ramet, do you know where are we now?” Tasanee ask Ramet and he was holding her. Ramet reply, “ Tasanee trust me, I’ll do my best to get you out of here.” Then Tasanee reply, “ Me too, and I’ll help you the best I can.” then they smile to each other. Boom! The door close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 7 Preview:

> “ Ramses, I’ll do everything for you, even my life too.” Princess Husn said to Ramses, while he was hugging her in the bed. Then he answer, “ Princess Husn, I’ll protect you and give you my life and myself to you only and forever, and I’ll protect you to the end.” Then Princess Husn raise her head to look at him then he down at her, then she smile and he kiss her on her forehead.
> “ Kamol!” Sumalee yell to Kamol and Tukkong, then Kiet turn around and see Kamol and Tukkong.
> “ Kiet! Where are you? Kiet!” Nee yell around her, while she was trying to find a way to get out.
> “ Huh! Nee is lost!?” Kamol shout.
> “ Ramet, are you alright, can you go anymore?” Tasanee ask Ramet. Then Ramet hug Tasanee tightly and say, “ Tasanee, here, I give you the map and you’ll try to find your way out, when you get out, never come back in here, you here me.” Tasanee cried to Ramet and hug him tightly, “ Ramet, I’ll never leave you, we both come in here and we both will get out together, and I’ll never leave, I’ll help you.” then Ramet faint. “ Ramet! Ramet! Ramet!” Tasanee yell and cry to him and hug him, while she’s trying to shake him to wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
everyone is separated.....that's how a scary movie is, divide and conquer. I wonder why they all didn't just go inside the hole to get Tasanee and Ramet.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 7]

Episode 7:

“ Kamol!” Sumalee yell to Kamol and Tukkong, then Kiet turn around and see Kamol and Tukkong. Then Sumalee run to Kamol and hug him then say,
“ Kamol, I’m scare, I’m scare that I won’t see you and the others anymore, I’m scare, and did you guys found Ramet?” she look up to Kamol, then he answer,
“ No, we haven’t, but where’s Nee?”

Then Kiet and Sumalee look at each other for a minute, then turn to Kamol and Tukkong. Kiet reply, “ Uh, uh, uh, [then he scratch his head] we kind of lost Nee while we try to find a way out.” “ Huh! Nee is lost!?” Kamol shout.
Kiet and Sumalee was scare, then Sumalee answer, “ Yes, but it was kind of her fault when Kiet and I already tell her that the door is going to close, but she just ignore us, so she kind of get stuck, so we can’t help her.”

“ Kiet! Where are you? Kiet!” Nee yell around her, while she was trying to find a way to get out. Then she saw a shadow. Nee turn around to follow it, but everything went dark.

Back to Ramet and Tasanee.

While they’re walking to the other side, an arrow fly out to them, then Ramet block Tasanee and he get hurt. Tasanee was shock then she ask him, “ Are you alright?” then Ramet answer, “ I’m alright, keep going.” Tasanee look at him and say, “ But-” then Ramet interrupt and tell her, “ Just go, keep going.” then Tasanee just keep going and help holding Ramet arm. A minute later.

“ Ramet, are you alright, can you go anymore?” Tasanee ask Ramet. Then Ramet hug Tasanee tightly and say, “ Tasanee, here, I give you the map and you’ll try to find your way out, when you get out, never come back in here, you here me.” Tasanee cried to Ramet and hug him tightly, “ Ramet, I’ll never leave you, we both come in here and we both will get out together, and I’ll never leave, I’ll help you.” then Ramet faint. “ Ramet! Ramet! Ramet!” Tasanee yell and cry to him and hug him, while she’s trying to shake him to wake up.

Back to Kamol them.

“ Huh, now Nee is lost and Ramet and Tasanee, the three of them is lost, but for Tasanee she’ll be alright, because she have Ramet, but for Nee, she’s alone.” Kamol reply, then Tukkong answer, “ I think we should go find the dress first, then we’ll come to find them and I’m sure they’ll be alright, because there’s someone special that will help them out, like that special person help me out.”
Kamol reply, “ But I’m worry about Tasanee a lot.” then Tukkong answer,
“ You just don’t know, [then Kiet and Sumalee went closer to hear what he’s going to say] my daughter Tasanee and Princess Husn have the same face and look alike, and Ramet look like Ramses, Princess Husn lover, but at the end they both die, that’s what cause everyone want to find the dress.” Kamol, Kiet, Sumalee, was shock and surprise. Sumalee reply, “ So that mean, Ramet and Tasanee are meant together, so I’m just a third person of their relationship.” then Tukkong answer, “ Yes, and I’m sure your past life, you’re Princess Sacmis, the one that love Ramses, but he only love you like a sister.” Sumalee was surprise and started to cry, then Kiet went to comfort her, but Kamol was shock with everything. “ Sumalee, don’t cry, there’s no need to cry right now, all you need to do is, be brave and help us find the dress and Tasanee, Ramet, and Nee, don’t cry, when we get out of here, you could cry all you want.” then Sumalee stop crying.

Then Tukkong turn to Kamol and say to him, “ I know, you’re shock about this, but just try to accept it.” then Kamol turn to him and ask, “ Uncle, how come you know about this and I’m sure it’s not in the book about Princess Husn.” then Tukkong answer, “ I know because I really interest about Princess Husn dress and her life, because since I was 9, my dad came here and try to get the dress, but he didn’t succeed, so from that day on, I just kept studying and finding information about Princess Husn, so that’s why I come here, but it didn’t succeed like the way I prepare, so that’s why right now, I want you to succeed what you prepare, and not like me, you understand.” Kamol look at Tukkong, then he stand up and say, “ Uncle, I’m prepare and I’ll do my best to succeed this mission, I’ll not let it incomplete.” then he hand out his hand to Tukkong, then Tukkong stand up and slap his hand, then smile to him.

While Tasanee is trying to find a way out, she see a room and there’s a bed right there, then she put Ramet there, so he could sleep on the bed. Tasanee went to her backpack and open a can of fruit. “ Ramet, Ramet, open your mouth and eat this so you could be stronger, and after that you’ll eat the medicine.” Tasanee say to Ramet and start giving him the food. After he finish the food, Tasanee give him the medicine pill and he ate it. For a couple minutes, they both fall asleep together and sleep together in the bed.

In Ramet and Tasanee dream.

“ Ramses, I’ll do everything for you, even my life too.” Princess Husn said to Ramses, while he was hugging her in the bed. Then he answer, “ Princess Husn, I’ll protect you and give you my life and myself to you only and forever, and I’ll protect you to the end.” Then Princess Husn raise her head to look at him then he down at her, then she smile and he kiss her on her forehead.

End dream.

The next day morning.

“ Uncle, we’ve been walking for hours now, can we at least find a place to rest?” Sumalee ask Tukkong, then he answer, “ Okay, then we’ll rest right here and eat a little bit.” While they start eating, they hear a sound, “ Ah, uh, no, no, please let me go.” Kamol heard it clear and he remember Nee’s voice, then he reply to Tukkong them, “ Uncle, Sumalee, and Kiet, I think that voice is Nee.” they’re were shock, then they hurry and pack their stuff to their backpack, then slowly walk to the place where they hear the sound.

“ Ah, no, no.” Nee say, then Kamol went closer and it was Nee. Nee was sleeping on the ground, then Kamol went closer and say, “ Nee, Nee, Nee wake up, wake up, wake up.” Nee wake up quickly and hug Kamol tightly, then she say, “ Help me, help me, help me, a ghost is trying to harass me, help me, help me.” then Nee look up to Kamol, then she say, “ Help me, help-” and she faint.

Episode 8 Preview:

> “ Tasanee! Brother Ramet!” Kamol yell, then run to them.
> “ Tasanee, Tasanee!” Kamol yell at her, but she didn’t wake up. Then he turn to Ramet and yell at him, “ Brother Ramet, Ramet, Ramet!” and everyone was shock, the Tukkong went to touch Tasanee and Ramet head, then he say to them, “ They’re sick, we need to give them medicine.”
> “ Ramses, I think this will be the last time, we’ll meet each other.” Princess Husn say to Ramses, then he hug her and ask, “ Princess Hus, how come you say that?” then she answer, “ Because my dad want me to go marry Prince Fenuku from Giza and if my dad know about are relationship, he’ll want me to get marry with Prince Fenuku the fastest way.”
> “ There’s the dress!” Kamol yell. Then they all turn to look the way he look at.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Poor Kamol, he has to come to realization that he can't be with Tasanee, but I feel that he's going to end up with Nee.
I hope to read more of Tasanee and Ramet's love story ^^

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 8 - Last]

Episode 8:

Inside the palace.

Then Nee wake up. “ Kiet, Kiet, you help me, Kiet, I’m so happy.” then she kind of push Kamol away and went to hug Kiet. Then Kiet smile to her, then say,
“ Uh, Nee, I’m not the one that help you, it was Kamol.” Nee turn to Kamol and say, “ Thank you, Kamol.” Kamol smile to her and say, “ It’s alright, I’m happy that you’re not in danger.” Then Nee ask them, “ Did you guys find Tasanee and Ramet, yet?” then they look to each other and Tukkong answer,
“ We haven’t, but after we finish eating and if you get better, then we’ll go find them and the dress.” then Nee smile to them and say, “ I’m alright now.”
Then they start to eat.

In Tasanee and Ramet dream.

“ Ramses, I think this will be the last time, we’ll meet each other.” Princess Husn say to Ramses, then he hug her and ask, “ Princess Hus, how come you say that?” then she answer, “ Because my dad want me to go marry Prince Fenuku from Giza and if my dad know about are relationship, he’ll want me to get marry with Prince Fenuku the fastest way.”

End dream. But they still didn’t wake up.

After Kamol them finish eating, they start to pack their stuff back again and start to walk toward the rooms.
While they we’re exploring some places there, Kamol see two person sleep in a bed. Then he see Ramet face. “ Tasanee! Brother Ramet!” Kamol yell, then run to them. And he was shock because he see Ramet hug Tasanee and they were sleeping together in one bed. Then he stop his anger. “ Tasanee, Tasanee!” Kamol yell at her, but she didn’t wake up. Then he turn to Ramet and yell at him, “ Brother Ramet, Ramet, Ramet!” and everyone was shock, the Tukkong went to touch Tasanee and Ramet head, then he say to them, “ They’re sick, we need to give them medicine.”

An hour later.

“ Eh, eh, huh.” Tasanee cough then she wake up and see them, then she hug her dad and say, “ Dad, it’s really you, I’m really scare, that I and Ramet might loose you all.” Her dad smile to her and say, “ Tasanee, dad will not leave you here at all, dad, will find ways to find you and get you out from here.” then he kiss her forehead. Then she see everyone and they smile to her, then she went and hug Kamol. That time Ramet also cough and wake up too, then he see Tasanee and was hugging Kamol and she was happy and he is jealous. Then Sumalee run to Ramet and hug him, and Tasanee and Kiet were jealous. But they didn’t say anything. Ramet smile to Sumalee, then he stand up. “ Thanks uncle, Kamol, Kiet, Sumalee, and Nee for helping us and fund us here.” then they all smile to him.

While they were walking out from the room, something shine at the back of them. Kamol was the last person to go out so he turn back and see the dress.
“ There’s the dress!” Kamol yell. Then they all turn to look the way he look at.
Tukkong say, “ Yes, everyone now we found the dress.” Then Kamol walk up to the dress and he was about to grab it, but something make his hand get off from the dress. “ Huh, uncle, how come I can’t get it.” Kamol ask Tukkong. Then Tukkong look at Tasanee and Ramet, then he ask them, “ Have you two dream about your past life before?” then Ramet and Tasanee was shock and look at each other. Ramet answer, “ I have, but the girl in my dream is Princess Husn and she is Tasanee.” Everyone was shock then Tasanee reply, “ I have too, and I was call Princess Husn and Ramet was like my lover and his name is Ramses.” Kamol walk to Tasanee and say to her, “ I hope that you could get the dress for us, because it’s yours.” Tasanee was afraid, then a shiny light pop out.

Tukkong see it and it was Princess Husn spirit.
Princess Husn spirit say to Tasanee, “ Tasanee, I’m your past life spirit and the dress will always belong to you and me and today you finally come and find it, then I’ll give you back your dress, and I hope that you’ll keep it very importantly, if you do that then my spirit will go happily, also one more thing, this palace is belong to you, you could do anything from now on, but I hope that you’ll keep this palace nicely.” Tasanee look at Princess Husn and say,
“ Princess Husn, I will protect everything here and also the dress, but I want your permission, if I could put it in a museum.” then Princess Husn reply,
“ It’s yours so you could do anything to it, but I just want you to keep it safe, but if you want to put it in a museum then yes, you could but just protect it.” then Tasanee smile and went to grab the dress, the Princess Husn turn to Ramet and say, “ Ramses, can you come closer to me, I want to hug you before you’re going to left me and I’m going to left you.” then Ramet went closer to Princess Husn and hug her, then she start to cry with tears and say, “ Your past life with me was a wonderful love to me, but just that I can’t stay with you, but now I could go freely to heaven and I’ll not be worrying about anything and I want you to love Tasanee like how you love me in your past life.” Ramet smile to her and say, “ I will, I will love her until the end and forever, even if it’s going to be this generation or the next I will only love her.” then Princess Husn spirit fly away and turn everything in the palace full with flowers. Ramet turn back to Tasanee and hug her and say to her, “ I love you.” Tasanee smile, then he look at Kamol and Sumalee, then he say to them, “ I’m sorry Kamol, and I’m sorry Sumalee, I can’t love you, but we could still be friends and cousin.” then Kamol walk up to him and say, “ Brother, I know, and I’ll let it go, but I hope that you will love Tasanee forever and do not make her sad.” “ I promise that I’ll love her forever.” Ramet say to Kamol and turn to Tukkong and say, “ Uncle I love Tasanee, so can I marry her when we get back to Thailand?” then Tukkong smile to them and answer, “ I will let you marry her, but you’ll have to love her forever.” then Ramet answer, “ I will, uncle.” Then Sumalee walk to Ramet and Tasanee then she say to Ramet, “ Even if I didn’t get you, but at least you still my big brother and still love me like your sister when we’re little.” Ramet smile to her and say, “ I will little sister.” then they all smile.

They get out from the palace and drive back to the hotel.
In the hotel.

In Tasanee room.

“ Tasanee, I love you, but do you love me?” Ramet ask her and he was hugging her, then she reply, “ I do, I love you, and forever.” then he kiss her on the cheek.

In Thailand.

“ Mom!” Tasanee yell and she was standing at the front porch of her house. Then her mom and her auntie come out and they run to hug her. Tasanee mom say, “ Darling I pray every night that you’ll come back safely and you did, I’m so happy, I love you darling I miss you a lot.” then her auntie say,
“ Tasanee, I miss you a lot and I pray that you’ll come back home nicely and you did, I’m so happy and glad.” Tasanee reply back to them, “ Mom, Auntie, I’m hot now, and I really miss you two a lot too, but I have a surprise for you mom.” Then she went inside the car and say, “ Come out now.” she smile and turn back to them. Then the person walk out from the car. “ Huh, Tukkong! You’re not dead right?!” her mom ask with a happy voice. Tukkong answer,
“ Yes, honey, I still alive because someone special save me, but just that I don’t have money to come back.” then he went and hug Tasanee mom and they were all happy and he kiss Tasanee mom forehead and she was happy. Everyone was happy and glad.

At Kamol and Ramet house.

“ Mom! Dad! We’re home!” Kamol and Ramet say, then their parent walk down to the living room and was surprise and happy. “ Kamol, Ramet, you two come back safely.” their mom cried to them and hug them tightly then hit them. Then their dad hug them and say, “ I’m glad you two come back home safely and we really miss you two a lot, without you two son was like in darkness every time for your mom and me, and I’m very happy that you two come home safely.” their dad also cry to them. Then they went and sit down on the sofa. “ Son can you two tell me how’s Taba?” their mom ask them. Then they tell their parent about everything and about Princess Husn and Ramses.

Sumalee house.

“ Mom, dad! I’m home!” Sumalee yell up to the rooms up stair. Her parent were praying up in a room for Sumalee to come back, then her dad hear her voice. “ Honey, I think are daughter come back.” her dad say to her mom, then they rush down the stair and it was Sumalee, she come back, then they went and hug her tightly.

At Nee’s house.

“ Dad! I’m home!” Nee yell to her dad and he was at the garden sleeping. Then Nee walk to her dad and surprise him. The her dad wake up and hug her tightly,
“ Darling, you come back right, right?” Nee smile to her dad and answer, “ Yes, dad, I miss you a lot.” the her dad answer, “ I miss you a lot too, darling.”

At Kiet house.

“ Mom, dad, I’m home!” Kiet yell out then his parent come out from the house and see him and they were happy. They went and hug him and ask him a lot of things.

Two days later.

At Ramet museum.

“ We have a group of young child went to Taba and they finally get the dress, and the winner of this competition is the Thanapat Museum [ Ramet family last name]!” the announcer announce to everyone in the hotel. Tasanee, Ramet, Kamol, Kiet, Nee, Sumalee went up to the announcer and get the prize, then Ramet went and announce to everyone, “ Everyone please have your attention over here, because I want to tell you all that the owner of the company Maraphat name Tukkong is still alive he’s not dead yet, and he is the one that help us get the Princess Husn dress!” then Kamol went down and take Tukkong up to the stage.

After the party, Ramet send Tasanee home.

At Tasanee house front porch.

Then Tasanee go open the car door for Tasanee to get out. Then she get and say to him, “ You Don’t have to be this manly.” then he smile to her and say, “ So what if I’m this manly to you.” then he kneel down and went to his pocket and take out a ring and ask Tasanee, “ Tasanee, can you marry me?” Tasanee smile to him, and that time her parent also come home too and they see Ramet was kneeling down to ask Tasanee to marry him. They come out form the car and smile to them, then Tasanee answer, “ Yes, I will.” then he put on the ring for her and kiss her hand, then went up to her and say, “ I love you.” then he kiss her lip, then her mom put her mom hand to cover Tasanee dad eye.

A month later.

“ Tasanee, how will you name are daughter in your stomach?” Ramet ask Tasanee and he was hugging her, then she answer, “ I’ll name her Husn, since that name means beauty and my past life I’m Princess Husn, so I’ll name are daughter Husn, so that she’ll be nice and pretty like Princess Husn.” the she smile to him, then he went down and put his ear to Tasanee’s stomach to hear the baby move. And the baby move. “ I think are baby like the name that’s why she move.” Ramet say to Tasanee then she smile to him. “ Hey, Tasanee! Ramet come over here and lets eat!” Nee yell to them. They both walk to them. Tasanee ask Nee, “ How many month is your baby now?” Nee smile to her and whisper to her, “ 3 month.” she smile back, then Kamol say, “ Brother, even if me and Nee marry late, we won’t be late for are night work.” then Nee blush all up. “ Owh, how about Kiet and Sumalee?” Ramet ask Kamol, then Nee answer,
“ They went to get some stuff from the car.” Then Kiet and Sumalee come back and join them eat. While eating Ramet say to Tasanee, “ Here Tasanee eat this fried chicken thigh so that are daughter will be big.” he gave her the fried chicken thigh then she eat it, then Ramet quickly kiss her on the cheek and take fast picture of him kissing Tasanee cheek and Tasanee was eating a fried chicken thigh in her mouth.

The End!

Author Notes: Thanks for all the readers that read Love Turn Us Back to History, and i hope that you all enjoy it and thanks again. I post it today instead of Monday because this was the last episode so i want to put this last episode to today!

@Shelly[Sherlyi]

Maybe my next fanfic will be: The Unforgettable Love starring: Smart(Mart) K., Aff T., and Bee N.
Hope that you all will read 4 Heart But Only 1 Love and A Trade of Love, Thanks!

if you guys were asking about Nee, Kamol and Kiet, Sumalee it's this:

Nee and Kamol have fallen in love after Kamol help her...

Kiet and Sumalee start to like each other since they've been trap together in the palace...

londonpalace19

sarNie Egg
OMG! so cute ending! like it! hope to read your next fanfic the unforgettable love!

---------------
londonpalace19---------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww the ending was sweet. everyone was safe and they came home with the dress. YAY everyone ended up with someone.
Thanks for writing this ff <3

I can't wait for your Unforgettable Love, I heart all three characters!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
aww...such a sweet ending.
glad everyone's safe and sound ^___^
thanks for writing this beautiful fic <3

oOOo, ur new fic got me hooked.
can't wait XD

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, i just made Love Turn Us Back to History Preview:

At: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM0YH3e_T6E

Sorry that I take so long while the story is already complete but i hope that you'll enjoy it too...

If you want to read it at:

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/44557-love-turn-us-back-to-history/