sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [cover]

Starring: Bie S., Aerin Y., Fang, New C., Ton

-Bie as Ramses/Ramet
- Aerin as Husn/Tasanee
- Fang as Sacmis/Sumalee
- Ton as Kamol
- New as Kiet

This idea is from my sister, but I'll be the one writing it...

A little info about it:

-Past in Egypt-

In the city of Taba, there have a queen name Queen Sakhmet and have a king name King Bes and have a daughter name Princess Husn, she was born with beauty and every men in their city like her alot. One day Princess Husn went to the garden and met with one of the bravest warrior name Ramses, and they fall in love. There is also another princess name Princess Sacmis, she like Ramses alot, and they met when he go to war at Princess Sacmis city, but Princess Sacmis dad give up the war, so Princess Husn they won. Then King Amun, Princess Sacmis dad, give Princess Sacmis to Ramses, and he took her with him, but he only love her like a sister. Princess Husn and Ramses fall in love secretly for one year, and they also prepare to marry each other, but when a prince come from another city, came to Taba and like Princess Husn alot, he wanted to marry her, and King Bes also agree to. When Princess Husn know that, she tell Ramses and they were finding ways to solve the problem, so one day Ramses go talk with King Bes about his love to Princess Husn and wanted to marry her, but King Bes denie it, and won't let both of them marry, then he lock Princess Husn in her room. So one day, Queen Sakhemt went into Princess Husn room and try to help her, so that she can run away with Ramses to another city, not in Taba, " My daughter, today it'll be our last time seeing each other, I'll help you to get out of here, and run away with Ramses, here I give you this powerful dress, it'll protect you, because it have the power that your grandma give it to me to wear when there's war, so wear it and protect yourself, my darling." Queen Sakhmet said to Princess Husn and cry to her. Then Ramses waited and Princess Husn come out, then both of them run away, but King Bes know, so he tell some other warriors to go get Princess Husn back alive, and they did. But the warriors catch up with Princess Husn and Ramses, so Ramese they come to an end, so their only choice is to die and they both jump off the mountain and die. When the warriors bring Princess Husn and Ramses back, they both dead already, but Princess Husn powerful dress made one of her spirit stuck in the dress.

-Present-

Tasanee always have dreams about her past and the dress. Ramet family have a museum, and now it's belong to Ramet and he have a brother name Kamol, Kamol is studying in university to become a biologist, and there he also met Tasanee, and she's also a friend of Kamol, and Kamol secretly like her. Tasanee have a boyfriend name Kiet. One time Kamol invite Tasanee to come to the museum and she met Ramet, Ramet also like her, but don't really show it. So there was this contest that if, which museum could go get Princess Husn powerful dress in there museum, because Princess Husn powerful dress was lock in the palace, but people that go there could not come back,then that museum will win a lot of money and grand prize. So there, they go and will they come back, or not?.......

See if it's interesting, because if it's not then I'm not going to write it.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same author of Princess Lies, Lie Marriage Turn to Real, First Met Marriage, and The Sun that raised Up Our Love
@ Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
oh yes! Bie, Aerin, and Fang names are really from ancient Egyptian names...

@Shelly[Sherlyi]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this sounds really interesting. i do hope you write this. I can't believe they had to die in the past life :( but a powerful dress...interesting ^^

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Author note:

I think that I'll write this one after i finish Princess Lies....

or maybe I'll write it while I'm writing Lie Marriage Turn to Real and Princess Lies...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same author of Princess Lies, Lie Marriage Turn to Real, and The Sun that Raised Up Our Love, First Met Marriage
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love the casting...
TT_TT they have to die, so sad...
oh, powerful dress...hmm...reminds me of SPS

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 1] Is Out!

Episode 1:

At the university sidewalk.

“ Owh!, Tasanee are you going home yet?” Kamol ask Tasanee, and she was standing on the side walk waiting for her ride. Then she turn back and answer,
“ No, I still waiting for my ride, and I think my mom come late again.” Kamol reply back, “ Then you could go with me, and I come with my own car, do you want to?” Tasanee look to him and answer, “ Um, it’s okay, I’ll wait, so that when my mom come pick me up, she won’t be worry that where am I.” “ Then I’m going to go now, so bye.” Kamol reply back and smile to her, then she smile back. Kamol drive away.

“ Tasanee, haven’t you gone yet?” Kiet ask her. Kiet is her boyfriend. Kiet come hug her, then she reply, “ No, I haven’t I think my mom come late again, but don’t hug me like this around people, it’s embarrassing.” Then he drop his hand and say, “ Okay, I’ll just hug you when we’re alone, so do you want to go with me?” Tasanee think, then she answer, “ Okay, I’ll call my mom.” Then she call her mom and she went into the car with Kiet. Kamol was watching them from far away, because he want to know if Tasanee is safe, but she went with her boyfriend and that make Kamol jealous.

In Kiet car, he was driving.

“ Tasanee, did you tell your mom that I’m your boyfriend not your friend.” Kiet ask her, then she reply, “ Yes, I tell my mom that I date a boy from my university and he’s the one, that always come study with me, and it’s Kiet.” Kiet smile to her and hold her hand and ask her, “ Tasanee, what percent I am in your heart?” Tasanee smile to him and say, “ You already know, it’s 100%.” Kiet smile, and raise her hand to kiss. “ Hey, don’t do that you’re driving.” Kiet turn to her and say, “ I’ll drive perfectly for my girlfriend only, so don’t worry.” Tasanee smile to him. Then they reach Tasanee’s house.
Tasanee’s house gate.

“ There, I’ll walk here to my house, and thank you.” Tasanee say to Kiet, then he reply “ It’s okay, you’re my girlfriend and the one I love, okay bye.” Tasanee reply, “ Bye.” then Kiet blow a kiss to her, then he watch her walk to her house, then he drive away. “ Nee, come out, I’m going to come pick you up right now, for party.” Kiet talk on his phone.

In Tasanee’s house. Her house was big and she’s rich too.

“ Auntie Pai, is my mom home?” Tasanee ask her auntie that take care of her all the time, since she was born. Then her auntie answer, “ Yes, but she was busy doing her paper work, and I already tell someone to come pick you up, did he come?” Tasanee look back and reply, “ No, Kiet take me home, and who did you ask to come pick me up?” “ I ask tell the butler.” her auntie reply, then the phone ring, and Auntie Pai went to answer, “ Hello.” Then the butler reply,
“ Auntie Pai, the car ran out of gas, so I can’t go pick Tasanee up, and tell her that I’m sorry.” Then she went and talk to the phone, “ Tomo[ the butler name] it’s okay, I already home now, so just go get some gas and come home, okay.” “ Okay.” Tomo reply. Then Tasanee shut the phone. Then she went up stair to her room.

Tasanee’s room.

She went and cry on her bed and say, “ How come mom always think of work, than me, she always work and she sometime will come late to pick me up, how come dad, [she look at her dad picture on the table and her dad pass away] how come mom always care for work, than she care for her own child.” She went to grab her dad picture on the table, and she hold to her chest and say, “ dad, I wish that you’re still here with me, mom don’t even care about me, I miss you dad.” She still crying.

In Tasanee mom working room.

“ Sister Ying, Tasanee come home.” Auntie Pai tell Tasanee mom. “ Okay, then that’s good, sister Pai, can you go make me a cup of tea?” Tasanee mom reply back, then Auntie Pai close the door, and go make Ying a tea. “ Huh, Tasanee, I’m sorry for never come pick you up, or care about you, because since your dad left, I have to be the one care for everything, but I want you to know that I really love you.” Ying said to Tasanee’s picture frame on the desk.

At Kamol’s family house.

“ Mom, dad, I come home.” Kamol say and walk inside the house. And his parent were sitting on the sofa watching TV. “ Owh, Kamol you come back, so how’s your day today?” his mom ask him, then he answer, “ Good, and I learn today a lot about Egypt and that Princess Husn powerful dress.” Then his dad reply, “ I heard of that Princess Husn dress before and everyone who go there, didn’t come back, like the owner of the company Maraphat, he didn’t come back, so his wife and his daughter got to stay alone and his wife have to do everything, to raise their family and for the daughter, I heard she’s also attending at your school too.” Kamol really want to know who’s that guy daughter, because she might know more about Princess Husn dress. Then Kamol go closer to his parent and sit on the sofa, then ask his dad, “ Dad, so what’s her daughter name?” then his dad ask him, “ Why do you want to know?” then Kamol reply, “ Because so I might get some idea on my project about that Princess Husn dress.” Then his dad reply, “ Her name is , I think, it’s Tasanee.” Kamol was surprise and was happy too. Then he say, “ Thank you dad, I’m going to go change.” then he run to up stair to his room.

At Kiet cousin brother birthday party.

“ Kiet, so did you break up with Tasanee yet?” Nee ask Kiet, then he hold her hand and say, “ Yes, but I didn’t tell her that I date you.” he kiss Nee. “ Owh, Kiet, is this your new girlfriend?” Boom [the one that it his birthday party].
Then Kiet reply, “ This is Nee, and she’s my girlfriend.” Nee smile to Boom, and Boom smile back to them and drink with them. Kamol also get invited to there too and he saw Kiet with Nee, a girl at their university too. Kamol went up to Kiet and ask him, “ Kiet, is that your new girlfriend?” then Kiet answer, “ Yes, isn’t she’s pretty.” Kamol reply, “ Sure, but how about Tasanee?” then Kiet answer, “ We broke up.” “ Oh.” Kamol reply.

That night in Kamol’s room.

He say to himself, “ Tasanee, I really worry about you, your boyfriend Kiet is cheating behind your back.” then he look at Tasanee picture, that she once take with him. Then he say again, “ Tasanee, don’t you know that I like you, and I love you, but I think you just see me as your friend only, not a man that you’ll like to date, or love with him.” Then he put the picture to his chest and sleep with.

The next morning, In Kamol room.

Kamol still sleeping, then his brother come knock on his door. “ Kamol, wake up, hurry, wake up, I need one of your shirt.” Ramet shout to Kamol door. Then Kamol wake up to open the door, “ Owh, brother Ramet, what do you need?” Kamol still sleepy. Then Ramet answer, “ I need one of your shirt to work, because all mines are in the laundry and I need one of yours.” then Ramet went inside Kamol room and get one of his shirt, then Kamol went to the bathroom. Ramet walk pass Kamol’s bed and see a picture of him and a beautiful girl, then he went to pick up that picture and look at the girl and he like her. Then Kamol walk out from the bathroom, then Ramet say, “ Kamol, who’s this, she’s very pretty.” Kamol answer, “ It’s a friend of me and I like her a lot, but she have a boyfriend that is cheating behind her back, but she didn’t know and I think she only see me like a friend not someone that she will love with.” Ramet went to Kamol and pat his back and say, “ It’s okay, just try your best if you could win her heart, but just don’t do something bad, okay.” Then Kamol reply, “ Okay.” then Ramet walk out in the room and went to his room to change.

At the university.

Tasanee walk out from the car and she see Kiet holding a girl hand and she was shock and a tear drop from her eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:

> “ Kiet, how come you did this to me, how come?!” Tasanee ask Kiet and he was holding Nee’s hand. Nee look up to Kiet and yell at him, “ You didn’t break up with her!”
> “ Tasanee, please don’t feel sad, you still have me.” Kamol went to hug Tasanee and comfort her.
> “ Tasanee, this is my family museum and my brother is the owner, and feel free to look around here.” Kamol tell Tasanee. Then Tasanee went to look around and she accidentally bump into Ramet and he help catch her, so that she won’t fall. They both look into each other eye and Ramet like her, then Tasanee smile to him and he smile back.
> “ Brother this is Tasanee, and Tasanee this is my brother Ramet and he’s the owner of the museum.” Kamol reply to Tasanee and Ramet, then Ramet hold out his hand for Tasanee then Tasanee hold out her hand to Ramet and they shake hand.
> “ Are you also in the same university like my brother?” Ramet ask Tasanee.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 2]

Episode 2:

Then Tasanee went straight up to Kiet and Nee. “ Kiet, how come you did this to me, how come?!” Tasanee ask Kiet and he was holding Nee’s hand. Nee look up to Kiet and yell at him, “ You didn’t break up with her!” Kiet look at Tasanee, then back to Nee and he say to Nee, “ I did, but she won’t let me go.” Then Nee look to Tasanee and push her, “ Hey you, Tasanee, Kiet already broke up with you, so stop bothering Kiet and me, or you’ll get hit by me.” Nee hug Kiet and Kiet smile to Tasanee. Then Tasanee turn back and run away. That time Kamol was coming to school too, and he see Tasanee was running and she was crying too, then he look to Kiet and Kiet was with Nee, so he get out from his car and follow Tasanee.

Tasanee run to the school golf course.

“ Tasanee!” Kamol yell to Tasanee, “ Tasanee, wait, wait for me!” Then Tasanee run and sit on the bench and cry. Then Kamol go sit next to her. “ Tasanee, please don’t feel sad, you still have me.” Kamol went to hug Tasanee and comfort her. Then Tasanee reply, “ But, but I really love Kiet, but then he betray me, [Tasanee raise her head to look at Kamol] why, why Kamol, am I really stupid, or am I ugly, nasty, or what, tell me Kamol?!” Kamol hold her shoulder and say straight to her, and she look straight to him, “ Tasanee, you’re very pretty, beautiful, smart, and gorgeous, and I like you a lot.” Tasanee smile to Kamol and hug him tightly, then say, “ Thank you Kamol, for still being one of my friend and comfort me.” Kamol felt hurt when she say that he was a friend to her, and he’s hurt when Kiet betray Tasanee and make her cry. “ We’re friend, remember and I’ll never let you get betray like this again.” Kamol pat her head. Tasanee smile and Kamol smile. Kiet follow Tasanee, but he see Kamol hug Tasanee, so he know for sure, that Kamol could take care of Tasanee, but Kiet still have a little feeling for Tasanee. Kiet walk back to Nee.

At lunch time.

“ Tasanee, want to go lunch with me?” Kamol ask her, then she reply, “ Um, sure, but where?” Then Kamol reply, “ At the restaurant near the coffee place.” Tasanee reply, “ But isn’t that expensive?” then Kamol say, “ No, I always go there for lunch, and I’ll treat you.” Tasanee smile, and answer, “ But.” then Kamol interrupt and say, “ I’ll treat didn’t I just say that, go in.” Kamol push Tasanee into the car and Kiet see her and Kamol together and he was jealous.
“ Kiet, where are you looking at?” Nee ask Kiet, then Kiet answer, “ Oh, I was just looking at the squirrel.” then Kiet hug Nee.

At the restaurant.

“ Tasanee, sit here.” Kamol say and pull the chair back, so she could sit. “ Thank you Kamol.” Tasanee reply, then she sit down and Kamol went to sit straight to her. Then the employee come take the orders. “ Tasanee, have you ever been to this restaurant?” Kamol ask Tasanee, then she answer, “ No, I never, because my mom never take me out to eat, or anything, only if I graduate, or if it’s my birthday.” Then Kamol touch her hand and say, “ Then I’ll be your butler today, okay.” she smile to him and reply, “ Sure, if you can.” then he smile to her. That time Ramet was having a meeting there too. Then Ramet went to use the bathroom. “ Kamol, I’ll go to the restroom.” Tasanee say to Kamol, then he smile to her and she went to the restroom. While Ramet come out from the restroom, Tasanee also come out too, so they bump into each other. They both look into each other eye, then Tasanee say, “ Uh, uh, sorry.” then Ramet went to hold her hand and reply, “ I’m sorry too, are you alright?” then Tasanee push Ramet hand away and say, “ I’m alright.” then Tasanee went to the table, and Ramet say to himself, “ Pretty, Pretty, beautiful, so pretty.”

At Tasanee and Kamol table.

“ Here, Tasanee, your food, eat.” Kamol say to Tasanee and smile to her, and he feel so happy to eat with Tasanee. Tasanee smile back and reply, “ Thanks, I’ll pay you later when I get home, okay.” then Kamol look up to her and say,
“ No, it’s okay, I’m willing to treat you, remember we’re friend and I’ll do everything for you, okay.” Then Tasanee reply, “ Okay, then.” And they start to eat.

Bell ring and school is out.
At the school side walk.

Kamol ran up to Tasanee and ask her, “ Tasanee, I’ll drive you home, okay.” Tasanee look up to him and answer, “ But, maybe my auntie already tell someone to come pick me up.” then Kamol smile to her and reply, “ I’ll go apologize to your auntie and that person that is going to come pick you up.” Tasanee smile to him and slap his shoulder, “ You’re funny, and stop joking.” Kiet saw Tasanee smile and laughing with Kamol and that make him more jealous, but he try to calm down since now he’s with Nee. “ Okay, then, I’ll go with you.” Tasanee reply, then Kamol say and open the door to Tasanee, “ Go ahead, Princess Tasanee.” That make Tasanee have a flash back about something she don’t know.

The flash back.

“ Princess Husn, please go ahead this way.” Ramet say to Princess Husn and lead her to the waterfall. “ Ramses, so beautiful and it’s true like what you say, it’s really pretty.” Princess Husn reply to Ramses and smile to him. “ Princess Husn, can you smile to me all the time?” Ramses ask Princess Husn, then she reply,
“ Why, you like my smile, if you like it, then I’ll smile for you forever.” Ramses smile to her and answer, “ Yes, your smile is really pretty.” Princess Husn smile to Ramses again.

End flash back.

Then Tasanee start to feel dizzy, so Kamol help her go into the car.

In the Kamol car.

Tasanee felt dizzy, so she went to sleep and Kamol was always turn to look at her when he’s driving. He already went to Tasanee house before so he still remember the way to her house.

At the Tasanee house gate.
Auntie Pai see a car coming to their house and she was at the gate too. Then Kamol come out and ask her, “ Um, Auntie Pai, do you remember me?” then Auntie Pai look at him closely, then she answer, “ Oh, yes, I do, have you see Tasanee, she’s not home yet. Then Kamol reply, “ Tasanee is in my car and she still sleeping, so can you please open the gate for me to drive in there.” then Auntie Pai open the gate, and Kamol drive in, then Auntie Pai close the gate and run to Kamol and Tasanee.

Tasanee house front porch.

“ I’ll help you.” Auntie Pai tell Kamol, the he reply, “ It’s okay, Auntie Pai, I could carry her. Then Kamol carry Tasanee out from the car. And he carry her into the house. Kiet watch them far away in his car and was jealous.

In Tasanee house.

Kamol lay Tasanee on the sofa. “ Kamol, you stay here with Tasanee and I’ll go get you some drink, okay.” then she went to the kitchen. Kamol look at Tasanee.

That night.

Tasanee dream.

“ Princess Husn, Princess Husn, where are you, come back to Taba, come back to Taba, to your palace, come back to Taba, Princess Husn.” Tasanee was walking on top of a mountain and heard that voice.

End dream.

Tasanee wake up and her head was sweat, then she look around and there was no one. “ Huh, it’s a dream, come back to Taba.” Tasanee say to herself, then went back to sleep.

The next day morning. It was the weekend.

Kamol come and take Tasanee to their museum.

In the museum.

“ Tasanee, this is my family museum and my brother is the owner, and feel free to look around here.” Kamol tell Tasanee. Kamol went to get Tasanee a drink. Then Tasanee went to look around and she accidentally bump into Ramet and he help catch her, so that she won’t fall. They both look into each other eye and Ramet like her, then Tasanee smile to him and he smile back. Then Ramet help Tasanee stand up, then she say, “ Thanks, and I’m sorry.” then Ramet answer, “ We meet again, and it’s okay, so what bring you here?” then Tasanee answer, “ I came with a friend.” “ Oh.” Ramet reply. Then Kamol see them and go to them. “ Brother this is Tasanee, and Tasanee this is my brother Ramet and he’s the owner of the museum.” Kamol reply to Tasanee and Ramet, then Ramet hold out his hand for Tasanee then Tasanee hold out her hand to Ramet and they shake hand. “ Here, Tasanee, you r drink.” Kamol give the drink to Tasanee and she answer, “ Thanks.” Kamol phone ring, so he got to go answer, then he walk a little away from them.

“ Are you also in the same university like my brother?” Ramet ask Tasanee. Then she answer, “ Yes, I am, and I study about fashion.” she smile to him, then he smile back and say, “ Really, that’s good, so how’s school with my brother?” then Tasanee answer, “ Good, he’s really nice to me and I’m happy to get a friend like him.” Ramet ask her, “ Can I come visit you sometime at school?” then Tasanee look up to him in a confuse way and answer, “ Sure, but why?” then Ramet smile to her and reply, “ So I’ll get to know you more.” Tasanee smile to him and start to wander around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Episode 3 Preview:

> “ Who can go get the powerful dress of Princess Husn, then will get a grand prize, with lots of money.” the Collector of all the museum announce to all the museum.
> “ Mom, dad, I want to go to Taba to get that dress, so that are museum will be famous and rich.” Kamol tell his parent and his parent were shock and worry.
> “ Mom, dad, I’ll go with Kamol too.” Ramet say to him.
> “ Mom, and Auntie Pai, I’m going to go to Taba, with some friends.” Tasanee tell her mom and her auntie, and they’re shock. Then her mom reply back,
“ No, Tasanee, you can’t go, because that’s the place where your dad didn’t come back, and I’ll never let you go.”
> “ Ramses, I’ll never leave you.” Princess Husn said to him and hold his hand.
Then, “ Ramses! Let princess go and Princess Husn come here, we need you to go back to your father!” Tukin yell to them and they were at the end of the mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 3]

Love Turn Us Back to History
[Main Cover Poster]

Episode 3:

That evening, Kamol send Tasanee home.
“ Thank you, Kamol, and I like your brother museum.” Tasanee tell Kamol and he’s in the car. “ Thanks, for the comment.” Kamol reply back, then she smile to him and say, “ Bye.” then he reply, “ Bye.” Kamol watch Tasanee go into her house, then he turn back and go home.

That night. There was a party that for the people who own a museum and love to buy ancient stuff at the Makolat hotel. So Ramet parent they want to go, so they ask Ramet and Kamol and they were sitting on the sofa, “ Ramet, Kamol, do you two want to go with us to the Makolat hotel, for the ancient stuff.” then Kamol answer, “ Really, then I want to go.” then Ramet reply, “ Sure.” So they both went u stair and change. A minute later, Kamol and Ramet come down stair, then all of them left.

At the Makolat hotel.

“ Attention!, Everyone! The Collector of all the Museum will have something to say to us, so please listen.” a host say. Then the Collector of all the museum come and say, “ Well, hi, I‘m the Collector of all the museum and my name is, Suphojne Makolat Thongsaivand.” Then he pause for a second and look around, then continue. “ Who can go get the powerful dress of Princess Husn, then will get a grand prize, with lots of money.” the Collector of all the museum announce to all the museum owner. Everyone was surprise, because they know that the owner of the company Maraphat he didn’t come back, when he went to go get Princess Husn dress and they we’re scare to go there. Kamol was excited about this and he really want to go.

Then they come home.

And their parent went top sit on the sofa.
“ Mom, dad, I want to go to Taba to get that dress, so that are museum will be famous and rich.” Kamol tell his parent and his parent were shock and worry.
Then his parent reply, “ No, son, people who go there didn’t come back and I don’t want you to be one too.” Kamol look up to Ramet, then reply to his parent, “ Brother Ramet, will go with me too and I’ll ask Tasanee to go with us.” Ramet was happy when Kamol say about Tasanee going with him. “ Mom, dad, I’ll go with Kamol too.” Ramet say to them. His parent were also shock too.

The next day at the university.

Kamol walk over to Tasanee and she was sitting on a table looking at her books.
“ Tasanee.” Kamol say to her and go sit next to her on the table, “ Tasanee, are you busy this summer break?” then Tasanee look to him and answer, “ No, why?” then he smile and reply, “ Because if you’re not busy then I want you to go to Taba with me, for a project that I need to do.” Then she smile to him,
“ I’m not sure about my mom, but I’ll try to ask her, but why do you have to do your project over there.” Kamol answer, “ Because, it’s something, that about Princess Husn powerful dress, and I heard that your dad also went there too.” Tasanee look confuse and ask him, “ My dad?” Then Kamol look at her and say, “ Yes, I heard it from my dad, that your dad went to Taba for Princess Husn dress, but he didn’t come back.” Tasanee drop a tear, then ask him,
“ Really, my dad went there and didn’t come back?” Kamol was confuse, because how come she didn’t know anything about her father pass away reason.
Then Kamol answer, “ You don’t know.” then Tasanee look to him and say,
“ No.” Kamol look to himself then say, “ I’m sorry then.” Tasanee smile to him and reply, “ It’s okay.” then Kamol take Tasanee home.

Inside Tasanee house.

“ Mom, and Auntie Pai, I’m going to go to Taba, with some friends.” Tasanee tell her mom and her auntie, and they’re shock. Then her mom reply back,
“ No, Tasanee, you can’t go, because that’s the place where your dad didn’t come back, and I’ll never let you go.” Tasanee was shock and ask her mom,
“ Mom, but you say that dad die because he have heart disease.” Auntie Pai look up to Tasanee and reply, “ Tasanee, your mom don’t want you to worry, so that’s why she lie to you that your dad die because of heart disease.” then her mom tell her the truth, “ That time you were little so I don’t want to make you worry and your dad went to Taba, because of that stupid dress.” After her mom say stupid dress, Tasanee start to get dizzy and hurt her head a lot. “ Your dad want to be the first one to go get that ugly dress, that’s he went there and I already tell him not to go, but he just ran to Taba without telling me and-” Tasanee mom say then she stop because Tasanee yell, “ Mom, stop it, my head hurt, hurt really bad now, I’m so dizzy, [then she look up to the ceiling] how come everything up there move.” then she faint. Everything went dark for her.

At the hospital.

“ Mrs. Ying, your daughter, she should be wake up about a minute later, so just be patient.” Doctor Wanai say to Tasanee mom.

In Tasanee dream.

“ Ramses, will you love me forever?” Princess Husn ask Ramses. Then he answer,
“ Yes, I will, and forever.” then Princess Sacmis come and interrupt them,
“ Ramses, I thought you said that you’ll be working that’s why you didn’t want to go to the market place with me?” Sacmis was looking mad. Princess Husn was confuse and Ramses turn around and reply, “ Sacmis, I just finish my work a minute ago, then Princess Husn ask me to come here with her.” Princess Husn ask Sacmis, “ Who are you?” then Sacmis reply, “ I’m Princess Sacmis from Dakhla, so my father want Ramses to take care of me, that’s why I’m here.”
“ Oh, the city that lose war princess, I feel sad for you.” Princess Husn reply back, then Sacmis went close her Princess Husn and was about to hit her, then Ramses shout to Sacmis, “ Sacmis! Go home.” Sacmis turn to him and leave in a furious way. “ Ramses, I’m sorry.” Princess Husn apology to Ramses, then he answer, “ It’s not your fault, and I’m sorry, please forgive her.” “So do you love her like you love me, or like a sister?” Princess Husn ask him, then he answer,
“ I love Sacmis, like a little sister.” Then Princess Husn smile and she was happy.

End Tasanee dream.

Tasanee head was turning back and forth and she was sweat, then her mom call the doctor to come. “ Tasanee, Tasanee, my darling, wake up, wake up, wake up.” Tasanee mom wake her up form her dream. Tasanee open her eye and ask her mom, “ Mom, how come I’m here?” then her mom reply, “ You faint so Auntie Pai and I was worry about you, so I took you here.” The doctor come in and ask them, “ What happen, and are you alright Tasanee?” then Tasanee answer, “ I’m alright now.” then Tasanee mom reply, “ She was shaking and turning her head around and back and forth so I was worry that’s why I call you here and can you please check her again.” Then the doctor check Tasanee again then he say, “ She’s alright.” After that the doctor went outside of the room.
“ Mom lets go home, I don’t want to stay here.” Tasanee tell her mom, then her mom reply, “ Okay.”

That night in Ramet bedroom.

Ramet dream.

“ Ramses, I’ll never leave you.” Princess Husn said to him and hold his hand.
Then, “ Ramses! Let princess go and Princess Husn come here, we need you to go back to your father!” Tukin yell to them and they were at the end of the mountain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 4 Preview:

> “ Princess will you jump off the mountain with me?” Ramses ask Princess Husn, then she reply, “ Yes, I will.” Then Ramses say, “ I love you, Princess Husn and forever and for every generation I’ll come find you and to love you forever.” Princess Husn smile and answer, “ I will love you forever and every generation.” then they both smile to each other, then jump off from the mountain.
> “ Mom, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you, but I want to say that I love you very much and I’m sure that I’ll come back and I’ll not leave you and Auntie Pai at all, please take care of yourself and tell Auntie Pai that for her to take care of herself too, and please remember mom, that I’ll come back, and I’ll not leave you, so take care of yourself very good and wait for me.” Tasanee mom read the paper that she wrote for them on her table.
> “ Tasanee, hi, are you excited about this trip?” Ramet ask Tasanee, then she reply, “ Yes, kind of.”
> “ Taba, seems very pretty too, I should take pictures of us.” Kamol say to Tasanee and Ramet.
> “ Kiet, why are you packing your stuff for?” Nee ask Kiet , then Kiet answer,
“ I’m going to go find Tasanee.” Nee was mad.
> “ Mom, is Ramet home?” Sumalee ask Ramet mom.
> “ I just came back from London, but is Ramet home, mom?” Sumalee reply back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
those tragic love stories always makes me tearful TT_TT
keep the updates coming. i feel like watching a lakorn here :D

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 4]

Episode 4:

Ramet was turning his head side to side and he’s sweat.

Back to his dream.
“ Princess will you jump off the mountain with me?” Ramses ask Princess Husn, then she reply, “ Yes, I will.” Then Ramses say, “ I love you, Princess Husn and forever and for every generation I’ll come find you and to love you forever.” Princess Husn smile and answer, “ I will love you forever and every generation.” then they both smile to each other, then jump off from the mountain.

End dream.

Then Ramet open his eye wide and wake up quickly. He see that he’s so sweat.
“ Why, why did I dream about Tasanee as Princess Husn, the princess that were going to go get her dress, how come I have this dream?” Ramet ask himself. Then he think a minute then say, “ I should went back to sleep so tomorrow I could wake up early to prepare.” then he went back to sleep.

Tasanee room, still that night.

Tasanee wake up quickly and see that herself was sweat. “ Why, why did I dream about Ramet as Ramses, and we jump off the mountain, huh, it’s okay, Tasanee, it’s just a dream.” then Tasanee went back to sleep.

At Tasanee house.

At 3 o’clock am in the morning, Tasanee wake up quickly and pack her stuff in her suit case and walk down stair quickly then went to Ramet’s house.

At Ramet’s house.

The gate bell ring. “ Go get it, Auntie Fang.” Ramet dad tell Auntie Fang, a servant in the house.

At the gate.
“ Owh, why do you come so early, darling?” Auntie Fang ask Tasanee, then Kamol came out from the house and answer, “ Tasanee, you really come, we going to go, but my brother still packing, so we have to wait for him first, oh and come in, come in.”

In Ramet house. [Ramet and Kamol house is the same house.]

Then Tasanee come in. “ Hello, darling.” Kamol mom say to Tasanee, then she answer, “ Hello.” she answer to Kamol parent. “ Come sit right here, and wait for those brother.” Kamol dad say to Tasanee, then she sit on the sofa. “ I heard that your dad went to Taba, but didn’t come back, and aren’t you scare?” Kamol dad ask Tasanee, then she reply, “ I do, but I want to go and find the truth about it too, and I want to know if my dad still alive, because in my sight I never see him gone at all, and I’m sure he might still live in Taba and wait for me.” Kamol parent look to each other, then Kamol mom say, “ That’s good, that you’re brave enough as a girl to go, and I hope that you’ll find your dad and find the truth.” Kamol mom smile to her, then she smile back.

Tasanee house.

“ Auntie Pai, did you see Tasanee, did you all go find everywhere for Tasanee?” Tasanee mom ask Auntie Pai and all the servant, but no one answer. Then her mom and her auntie went up stair to her room and see that some of her clothes are missing, then her mom turn around to the table and see a letter, then she pick it up and read. “ Mom, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you, but I want to say that I love you very much and I’m sure that I’ll come back and I’ll not leave you and Auntie Pai at all, please take care of yourself and tell Auntie Pai that for her to take care of herself too, and please remember mom, that I’ll come back, and I’ll not leave you, so take care of yourself very good and wait for me.” Tasanee mom read the paper that she wrote for them on her table. Her mom was crying, then Auntie Pai ask her, “ Ying, what did Tasanee wrote on the paper?” then Ying went to hug Auntie Pai, then reply, “ Pai, Tasanee she leave us, she went to Taba, she went, she leave me, but she wrote that, for you and me to take care of ourselves and wait for her, and she’ll come back, but Pai, I’m scare, I’m scare that she might not come back, Pai, why, why, do she go, why.” then Auntie Pai eye drop with tears and just cry.

Airplane fly.
Taba.

In the car.

“ Tasanee, hi, are you excited about this trip?” Ramet ask Tasanee, then she reply, “ Yes, kind of.” then she look to him and ask, “ Why do you say hi to me, I’m just at the back of you.” then Ramet turn back and say, “ Because I just see you.” then he smile to her, then Tasanee smile back and say, “ Really.” then Ramet reply, “ Really.” “ Brother Ramet, don’t tease Tasanee like that.” Kamol say to Ramet while driving.

At Tasanee house gate.

“ Who are you?” a servant ask Kiet, then he reply, “ I’m here to see Tasanee, is he home?” then the servant answer, “ No, but Lady Ying is home.” then Kiet look to the house, then reply, “ Then I want to go Lady Ying.” Then the servant let him in.

Inside Tasanee house.

“ Hello, Lady Ying.” Kiet say to Ying, while she’s reading newspaper, then Ying reply, “ Oh, Kiet, how come you’re here?” then he answer, “ I’m here to see Tasanee, but they said she’s not home, so I want to ask you, where did she go?” then Ying look at him strange, then ask him, “ So Tasanee didn’t tell you where she go?” Kiet look to himself, then answer, “ No, because Tasanee was mad at me, for not letting her went around places with Kamol.” then Ying smile to Kiet, then reply, “ Tasanee went to Taba, with Kamol and with some other people to go find Princess Husn powerful dress.” Then Kiet was shock and just sit still. “ Kiet, Kiet, are you alright?” Ying ask Kiet, then he finally calm his shock, then answer, “ I’m okay, and thanks Lady Ying.” then he walk to his car and drive away.

In Kiet room at his house.

Nee also come over there too.

“ Kiet, why are you packing your stuff for?” Nee ask Kiet , then Kiet answer,
“ I’m going to go find Tasanee.” Nee was mad. Then Kiet walk away, then Nee yell to him, “ Kiet! Kiet! Kiet! Turn back and wait for me!” but Kiet just keep walking to his car, then Nee run up to him and ask him, “ Why are you going to do this to me, you say you love me, and you already broke up with Tasanee.” then Kiet turn to her and answer, “ Tasanee and me, haven’t break up yet, I was just cheating behind her back with you and I’ll never let Tasanee go to anyone, and I was just lying to you about I love you.” Nee was shock, then she let him go, then he walk to his car and drive to the airport. Nee was shock, so she went down and sit on the ground and cry, “ Tasanee! Tasanee!, it’s all your fault that’s why Kiet didn’t love me, Tasanee!, I hate you!, ahhhh, huh.” Nee cried out loud.

At Taba.

Ramet them, were walking around the food market. “ Taba, seems very pretty too, I should take pictures of us.” Kamol say to Tasanee and Ramet. Then Kamol take a picture of Tasanee, Kamol and Ramet and Tasanee together, Ramet and Tasanee together, and take a picture of Kamol and Tasanee.

At Ramet house.

A girl walk into the house. “ Hello, mom.” then she look around, “ Mom, is Ramet home?” Sumalee ask Ramet mom. “ Hello, daughter Sumalee, sit down right here.” Ramet mom reply back. “ I just came back from London, but is Ramet home, mom?” Sumalee reply back. Then Ramet mom reply, “Uh, he’s not home.” then Sumalee ask Ramet mom, “ Is Ramet at work, then I’ll go at work.” then she stand up and is going to walk to the door, then Ramet mom answer, “ Ramet went to Taba with Kamol.” Sumalee was shock, then turn back and ask his mom, “ To Taba?”

Episode 5 Preview:

> “ Yes, to Taba.” Ramet mom reply, then Sumalee say, “ Mom, but Taba is the place where the, the dress it, so, so-” then Ramet mom interrupt her, and say,
“ Yes, to go find the powerful dress of Princess Husn, in Egypt, in Taba.”
> “ Ramet! Ramet!, it’s me Sumalee, I come to Taba to find you.” Sumalee went to Ramet and push Tasanee from Ramet side. Then Ramet look at Tasanee, then Tasanee turn to Kamol.
> “ Kiet, how come you’re here and who told you that I’m here?” Tasanee ask Kiet. Then he reply, “ Your mom told me, and why do you come with this Kamol for?!”
> “ Mom, I’m going to Taba.” Nee say to her parent, then went to the airport.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love Turn Us Back to History [Episode 5]

Episode 5:

“ Yes, to Taba.” Ramet mom reply, then Sumalee say, “ Mom, but Taba is the place where the, the dress it, so, so-” then Ramet mom interrupt her, and say,
“ Yes, to go find the powerful dress of Princess Husn, in Egypt, in Taba.” Sumalee still shock.

At Sumalee house.

“ Mom, dad, I’m going to Taba to go find Ramet, and no one could stop me, bye mom, dad.” Sumalee tell her parent, then she walk to her car, then drive away. Her mom was crying and cried to her dad, “ Honey, what happen to are daughter, she so crazy for Ramet, that she’s going to Taba to find him, I’m scare because Taba is a creepy place that some people might not come back.”

At Taba.

Tasanee, Kamol, and Ramet were there for a week already. “ Ramet, can you take a picture of me and Tasanee?” Kamol ask Ramet, and he did take a picture of them, Ramet was jealous and mad, but he try to control his anger. Tasanee smile and said to Kamol, “ Kamol can you please take a picture of me and Ramet?” Ramet was happy and Kamol was kind of upset, then reply, “ Okay.”
While they’re walking there, a girl was calling Ramet. “ Ramet! Ramet!, it’s me Sumalee, I come to Taba to find you.” Sumalee went to Ramet and push Tasanee from Ramet side. Then Ramet look at Tasanee, then Tasanee turn to Kamol.

At the hotel in Taba, that Tasanee they live in.

Kiet see Tasanee with Kamol them, then he went to them. “ Kiet, how come you’re here and who told you that I’m here?” Tasanee ask Kiet. Then he reply, “ Your mom told me, and why do you come with this Kamol for?!” Tasanee and Kamol look to each other, then Tasanee say, “ You don’t have the permission to ask me, because we’re already over.” Kiet went to hold Tasanee hand and say to her, “ Tasanee, but, but I love you, for real.” Tasanee look to everyone and say to Kiet, “ Stand up Kiet, you’re making me embarrassing.” Kiet reply, “ I don’t care, I’ll stay like this and hold your hand until you forgive me.” Tasanee reply, “ Okay, I forgive you.” then Kiet stand up and was about to hug her then she say, “ No hugging, and you’ll have to wait until I can restrain my mind about you and Nee.” Then Tasanee ignore them and walk to the elevator.

At Nee house.

“ Dad, I’m going to Taba.” Nee say to her dad, then went to the airport.
Nee dad cried and say to the sky, “ Honey, if you’re still here, will are daughter be like this, I can’t even stop her at all.”

At Taba.

They’re there for a week and 2 days, then Tasanee see Nee walking in to the hotel. “ Kamol, that’s Nee.” Tasanee tell Kamol, then Kamol turn around and said, “ Yes, it’s Nee, how come she’s here.” Tasanee know then she tell Kamol,
“ She’s here to find Kiet.”

Kiet walk to Tasanee then Nee and him accidentally bump into each other.
“ Nee!” Kiet say, then Nee reply, “ Yes, it’s me and I’m come to find you and yes I find you already, so lets go back.” then Kiet turn to Tasanee and she was looking at them, then Kiet say to Nee, “ I’ll stay here with Tasanee.” then Nee reply, “ I’ll stay here too.” Nee walk with Kiet to Tasanee them. “ Hello Kamol and Tasanee, and that two.” Nee say to them, then Kiet walk to sit next Tasanee, then Nee went and pull Kiet away and sit next to Tasanee. “ Huh, if you’re going to say hello, please say with names, not that two.” Sumalee tell Nee, then Nee reply, “ So at least I say hello to you, and I don’t even know your name so who cares.” then Ramet look at Sumalee then to Nee, then he say, “ Nee, my name is Ramet and nice to meet you, and this is Sumalee.” then Nee smile to Ramet and reply, “ Hi Ramet.” Sumalee was mad. Ramet look at Tasanee, then she look back and smile to him.

Tomorrow morning.
“ Uncle, do you know where’s this place?” Kamol ask a old guy there, then he raise his head and look at them and he got a shock. The old man think to himself, “ That’s Princess Husn and Ramses.” then Tasanee went closer to the old man and pat him, then ask him, “ Are you alright?” the old man reply,
“ No need to talk in English, I’m Thai too.” Tasanee they were shock and surprise but happy. “That place is the Taba palace, but no one wants to go there.” the old man say. Tasanee ask the old man, “ Uh, Uncle what’s your name?” then the old man say, “ I’m Tukkong.” Tasanee was shock, then she went down and hug the old man. Everyone was shock and surprise. “ Dad, it’s me, it’s me, it’s me , Tasanee, your daughter, dad, me and mom, really miss you and we thought that you were dead, because all the men’s that come back said that you’re dead, dad, I really miss you, dad, how come you’re here and being like this.” Tasanee cry to her dad. Then her dad hug her and say, “ It’s really you, Tasanee my darling, dad sorry, that dad leave you and your mom, but this is what your dad been dreaming that he’ll be the first one to go get the dress, but it didn’t succeed because all the men’s that come with me, they won’t team up together to work, so dad got stuck in there, but one night Princess Husn come to me and help me out so I just stuck in Taba like this, darling, dad really miss you and your mom.” then they hug each other tightly.

The next day at the hotel lobby.

“ Dad, I’m so glad that you still alive.” Tasanee w=say to her dad and hug him, then she say, “ Dad, let me introduce my friends to you, this is Kamol, Ramet and he’s Kamol big brother, and this Kiet, Sumalee, and this Nee, they’re all my friends, but Kamol is the one that want to come get the dress too, so we all volunteer to come and help him, so dad can you help us to get in the palace.” Tukkong answer, “ If you all promise that even if we’re going to die, or live we’ll help each other out, and do not leave one at all.” Then Kamol reply, “ I promise.” Then he raise his hand out to the middle then every say that they promise and raise in their hand. They all say, “ We promise, to be together and don’t leave each other, even we live, or not.” they all smile to each other.

That day they went every store to go buy all the stuff that they need to bring and eat, so buy lots of can foods.

The next morning.

“ Ready?” Tukkong ask all of them, then they answer, “ Ready.”

Then they went to the Taba palace.

They’re standing in front of the palace door.

“ All you guys are ready, right?!” Tukoong ask them, then Sumalee say,
“ It’s creepy.” then Nee went to hug Kiet closer and Tasanee look at them.
Kamol reply to Sumalee,” Don’t be scare, if we’re scare then we will lose, we need to be brave, everyone be brave.” Then they all answer, “ We’re brave and we will not leave each other at all, and we’re ready!” Then they climb up the walls, and went inside the palace. Ramet eye start to hurt and he have a flash back.

Flask Back.

“ This is Princess Husn.” Queen Sakhmet reply to Ramses. He look at Princess Husn and like her and she smile back.

End flash back.

“ Are you alright?” Tasanee ask Ramet, then he look at her and she look like Princess Husn in his flash back, and he got a shock, then he say, “ I’m alright.”
“ Really?” Tukkong ask Ramet then he reply, “Yes, I’m alright.” Then they walk around the palace. Sumalee step on something, then she look down and it was a bone. Sumalee whisper to Ramet, “ Ramet, look down, down, there.” then Ramet look down and it was a bone, then Tukkong saw and say, “ Remember, be brave and just ignore it. Then they walk away.

Episode 6 Preview:

> “ Princess Husn, you finally come back to Taba, we’re waiting for you, years, and years and you finally come back.” a servant of Taba say to Tasanee.
> “ Ramet! Move!” Tasanee went and push Ramet over and they both roll down together.
> “ Kiet, where are we now?” Sumalee ask Kiet, and hold him tightly. Nee was mad and push Sumalee and say, “ Stay away form my boyfriend.”
> “ Kamol, do you see Tasanee them?” Tukkong ask Kamol.
> “ Ramet do you hear anything?” Tasanee ask Ramet. Then Ramet reply,
“ No , why?” then Tasanee answer, “ I heard someone calling my name.” then Ramet and Tasanee was shock, then Ramet say to Tasanee, “ Don’t turn back just keep walking with me.” “ Okay.” Tasanee reply.