by: IGILLINAppx
Rome P. – Khun Luang/Ramthep​
Burgi Y. – Namida/Chida​
Noon S. – Nira/Namka​
Pope T. – Khun Doo/ Thanik​
Mint N. – Chailada/Limira​
Woosen – Thira/Kinrai​

-​
Set during the late 1800’s. Khun Luang, the son from a rich upper class, meets Namida, a girl from the same class, and fall in love with her. Their love was so passionate and sweet, but a consequence gets into both of their family. Both sides become hated toward each other. The two was forced to be separated, when the parents found out that they loved each other. It was during the raining season, that causes khun Luang to die before his marriage with another girl, but the day before that, he sneak into Namida’s room and tell her how much he loves her, she also confess to him too. During that night for them together, it makes Namida pregnant after khun Luang died. Her parent felt ashamed and embarrassed by her, so they send her to live in a riverside house. She lived there and gives birth to a son. After two years living with her son, she died from a disease from a drug that she used every day to make her strong, which she don’t know it’s drug. Forward to the present time, Ramthep, a rich owner of the INRS company is about to get marry, but fate brought Namida to meet him once again. Namida, now is Chida, a lower class lady, who was sent to work with Ramthep, using her smart brain. Will they both remember their past passionate love together?....​

Khun Doo, such a gentle man and the best friend of khun Luang, he has a crush on Chailada, his neighbor’s daughter. He also followed her and do whatever she wants. Chailada hated and will try to ignore khun Doo, when she doesn’t need him. One time when khun Doo was sickly sick, makes Chailada felt lonely and bored for days, so she give up to go see him and found out that she have feelings towards him too. After that, they become a lovely-dovey couple. The couple tried to help khun Luang and Namida to meet when their parent forced them to stop seeing each other. Forward to the present, Khun Doo as Thanik, is a totally opposite man from his past, he’s a playboy, rich son and begins as the enemy of Ramthep. Chailada, present time is Limira, a nerdy girl that is the fianc’ee of Ramthep, went to Bangkok to see her husband-to-be, but bump into Thanik and was made fun of by him. From that day on, Limira promise to herself that if she see Thanik again, she’ll make him fall down to his knees and apologize to her. Will she accomplish it?...​

-​
story is written by IGILLINAppx, but want me to post it in here!​

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
crazymaybelle asked me to post instead, she'll post the other rests, since she's out of town.

Epi.1|Ch.1

At the party, music loud, popping back and forth.
"WAH!!AHH!" shout Chida, fall into the water.
SPLASH!
-past-
Namida walking thorugh the crowd for the first time, smiling to them as they smile back.
Everybody in the room is whispering about how pretty is Namida and her sister, Thira.
-present-
Chida is trying to get out from the water and shout for help, but something is pushing her in.
-past-
" Thira, I-I love you very much." say Khun Luang pulling her into him.
-Present-
Chida finally pull herself out, "Help! I dont know how to swim!"
All the guys start jumping down into the water to go help her from all sides.
Sunik, her crush, quickly hold her out from the water.
"Are you alright?" Sunik ask, tapping her back, so the water could come out.
Another guy name Lek, give her a towel, "Here, cover yourself." he say.
Both guy sits by her side, she breathe in breathe out, wondering what she see if it's real, or she just imagine.
"Are you alright?" Sunik repeat the question again.
Chida finally conscious, and turn to him and answer, "Yes, I'm alright now, thank you."
she turn to the other guy and some other one's standing there to see if she's ok, "Thanks." she say.
A guy, standing in front of her name Chu, then say, "Sorry, Chida, we didn't know that you really can't swim, so we push you off the edge."
All the guys there look sad and mad at theirselves infront of her.
Chida pretend a smile, "it's alright, at least you guys saved me." she reply.
" We owe you alot of apologies, if you need anything from now onward, just tell us." say Sunik.
She turn to her crush, but can't believe he's such a jerk when he pushed her. She close her eyes for a moment.
As she close it, she faints and fall back to Sunik's shoulder, "Chida! Chida! are you alright?!" "Wake up, wake up!" they all shout at the same time worrying.
-past-
Khun Luang, a general soldier, coming back from the military base, to see his family.
He's walking down in the market street near the river, looking at how many years he had miss.
While he's walking, looking at the view of his sides, a girl cover up in a shawl, run into him, they both fall down.
Khun Luang fall to the ground, the girl fall towards him, and he accidentally kiss her forehead, she quickly heads up and look at him.
Khun Luang look into her eyes deeply, a brown cute-loveable eyes.
"P'Mida, hurry, aunt Pi is coming!" shout the little girl, who's with her.
The girl quickly stands up and hold the little girl hand and hurry run.
"Stop right there you robbers! Stop!!!" shout an old lady, the aunt pi, running to catch the girl who khun Luang kiss.
"Robbers?" khun luang repeat, he quickly run and chase the robbers.
"Stop there nah! stop you robbers!" still running, chasing the girl he kisses earlier.
Thr girl turn back and see the guy, who kissed her earlier, "Why is that man following us?" she ask herself.
The little girl she's with reply, "Maybe he like you, P'Mida."
"Tew, be quiet, hurry." Namida tell the little girl.
They run as fast as the could, until Tew, the little girl tripped over the stick, "ahh!" Tew shout.
It makes Mida fall down with Tew, they both roll down the side grass to the river.
SPLASH!
Namida fall into the water, Tew is holding the grass.
"Help! HELP!" shout Namida popping her head out.
-present-
The loud noise of the ambulance car. All the mens/womens in the car with Chida is trying to help her.
"Press more." shout a man.using the CPR.
"PULK!" thw waters come out from Chida's mouth.
Sunik, right there, "But we already do CPR to her before the faints, so how come there's so much water coming out?" he ask.
The woman in there reply, "Probably the water got stuck near her chest while coming out."
-past-
Khun Luang jump into the water to save Namida.
Aunt Pi finally reach there, "Yes! sir, please get that robber over here!" the old lady shout.
Khun Luang went and hold Namida into him, he take off the shawl and look at her, he like her, he all in love with her. She was unconscious.
He swim with her back to the shore and put her lay on the grass.
Aunt Pi run over to see the robber;s face and it was Namida.
"Darling Mida!" shout aunt Pi. "Are you alright, wake up, Namida, wake up lady Mida!"
"Please move over, I'll help her." khun Luang tell aunt pi.
He do CPR on her. Since she hasn't wake up, he look around and see everyone went back to what they're doing, then he look to the aunt Pi and Tew.
"Please turn over and block us." say Khun Luang.
"Why, what are you going to do to little miss Mida?" aunt pi ask.
Tew looking at him.
"I'm saving her, if you two wants her to die then I'll just go now." he tell them.
"UHUH! Sir, please help are little miss." say Aunt pi. Aunt pi and Tew turn back and block them.
Khun Luang go nearer to Namida's mouth, he touches her and quickly breathe into her mouth in and out.
Tew turn back and peek, she was about to shout, but quickly out her hands over her mouth and turn back.
A second later Namida eyes slowly open, she se Khun Luang's so near to her and feels like something is ontop of her lip.
She finaly open her eyes quickly and pushes Khun Luang away. "What are you doing?!" she shout.
Aunt Pi and Tew turn to them.
Khun Luang smile then stop, "Helping you." he reply.
"But-But what you did is-is it-..." she look around her and see some people look at her.
SHe wipe her lip then go closer to Khun Luang.
He is confuse.
"Did anybody sees it?" she whisper to him.
He smile slowly and nod, "Yes." he joke.
"YOU! AHHH!": she shout at him and start hitting him, he quickly covers her mouth, "SHHHHH!" he whisper to her, 'I was just joking, nobody sees since, the old lady here and the little girl block us."
She stop, "True?"
"True." he answer.
Namida quickly stand up and smirk at him then walk away, Tew and aunt Pi follow her.
Khun Luang sitting there, looking her walking away and smile, remebering about what he just done.
-present-
Mahisan's house.
" Thanik, Thanik." say a maid.
Thanik turn back, "Yes?"
" Your dad said he wants you to go to the company." the maid reply.
He nod, "Ok," he walk away but turn back to the maid, "Bring a cup of apple juice to my girlfriend."
"Yes." answer the maid, she went to bring it.
Thanik walk over to the couch and sit next to his girlfriend, a new popular model, name Taew.
"Thanik, when will you announce our relationship? huh?" ask taew.
Thanik touch hold her chin and kiss her cheek, "Soon." he whisper to her.
"Thanik, i bring you the apple juice." say the maid.
"Leave it there." he tell the maid, the maid walk back to work.
" How soon?" ask Taew.
"Just soon." Thanik, slowly move down her side and touch her boody.
The girl look at him and went closer to him, about to kiss him then the maid interrupt again.
"Thanik, your dad wants to talk to you." say the maid.
Thanik look at the maid madly, then the maid went back.
Taew went to get the juice to drink, from the table.
"Yes Pa?" reply Thanik.
"Stop what you're doing and hurry come over here, there's something important you should know and see." say his dad.
"uh...ok, i'll come." Thanik reply then take Taew's hand, "Let's go."
"Where?" Taew ask.
"To drop you off." he tell her.
-......-
"Yes ma! I'll come back soon, don' t worry." say Limira, putting her bags in her turtle car.
She hug her mom and kiss her, "Bye, nah."
"Bye nah darling, don't be sleepy." her mom tell her.
She smile, "OK, I'll never be sleepy until midnight." she reply.
Her mom kiss her, she kiss back and went into her car, she wave back and drive out.
-.....-
Limira's still driving.
She smile, "Finally, I'll get to see P'Ram." she say, singing a radio song after.
She even place Ramthep's picture on the side seat of her's.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUE....

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
thnks parisnayang, for updating my ff while i'm here in NY....over here is fun,....i hope everyone here, or at least some reads..lol..thanks everyone..

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
ok, everyone i'm back to my lap, so i'll post chpt 2

EPI 2|Chpt.2

Limira driving in the highway, she look back and forth to Ramthep's picture.
"P'Ramthep! Nong'Limira is coming to see you." she tell the picture and smile to it.
BOOM! car crash!
"AH!" shout Limira, her head went to hit her driving wheel.
She slowly move her head up, "What happen?" she asked.

On the car that she hitted.
"OIH! who don't know how to drive!" shout Thanik, getting out from his car.
He close his door and about to walk to Limira's car, but as he see a beautiful leg step out, he stop and looking at it, then when Limira fully comes out, it surprise Thanik.
"EWH! a nerd?!" Thanik whisper, then walk quickly to Limira.
"Hey You! you don't know how to drive?! huh?..you even wear a glasses too and you're that blind!?" shout Thanik, pointing at Limira.
Limira frown and mad, "SO!" she shout back.
"SO?..that's the only answer you can answer right now....(he sigh)..give me your ID and insurance, or i'll call mine." said Thanik.
His girlfriend shout from that car, "Thanik! Thanik! that ugly girl haven't call her agent yet?!"
"No!" Thanik shout back.
Then the girl come out from the car and walk over to them.
She point to Limira, "EH You! you even wear a glasses, but how come you're sooooo blind that still hit us! huh!?"
Limira look at Taew then shout back, "I don't care nah! (she hand out her ID and insurance papers) here, do what ever you want, but hurry, i need to go somewhere..and just call my agent! hurry!"
Thanik look at her, she look so mad and frustrated, so he pretend to do stuff slowly.
He look at her ID, "Your name is...Li..mi..ra...Su..va...phet..?" he look to her.
She nod, "Yes!"
He smirk then went to look at the insurance paper and see her phone number, he quickly save it in his phone.
She look at them, "Only get my agent's phone."
They both look to her, "EH!-" Thanik's words is cut by Taew, "You you think that my boyfriend really interest in you!?..look at you, soooo ugly, nerdy, no chest, and first of all blind!" Taew stick out her tongue at Limira.
"OIH!" Limira shout, she point to Taew, "I get enough form you nah!..and look at you! so ugly! so..i mean such a mistress!..and even look soo skinny to the point that i only see bones!"
Taew stump on the ground, "OIhhhhhh!!...you bitch!" she shout and went to grab's Limira's hairs.
"OUCHAHH!" shout Limira's she's trying to back off from Taew's hands, while Taew is pulling her hairs.
Thanik look at them for a moment then grab Taew back, "EH STOP!" he shout to her, then push her back, "Stop Taew! and stay there!" he tell her.
Thanik turn to Limira, he slap him, "Teach your girlfriend some manners!"
Thanik smirk while he touch his side that got slapped, "Eh you!...i already stop her and help you're hair, you should at least thanks me!"
"Thanks you?!...probably the air here will say thank you to you, give me back my stuff." she try to pull her stuff from him but he pull back.
She look at him, "Give it to me!", he step back.
And smirk at her, "Ugly, no chest like you..now i think you deserves my girlfriend's cat hands." he tell her, then throw her stuff to her, it fall on the ground, he went back to his car and drive away.
Limira look at them as they go away, then tears comes out from her eyes, she quickly wipe it and pick up her stuff, "Ugly?...why can't they just say i look weird, it'll not hurt as much as ugly..." she stands up after finished picking up.
Then she see a ring on the ground, she pick it up, she explores it, "Maybe..it might be that man's ring....(she smile/smirk)..hm...now i have his ring, if he want it, he'll have to bow down to me." she said then put it in her pocket and went into her car then drive out.
-Kisornmew's company-
Chida walk into the company and smile, "Today is my first day start working, I'm so happy." she think.
As she's walking, as kid bump into her, "Sorry P." say the kid.
Chida smile to it, It'a alright." the kid went away, as she starts walking, a liquid of icecream touch her foot, she look down and see her skirt is stain with strawberry icecream. She frown, "What will i do now?..."
-Ramthep's room level-
Ramthep walk out from his room and place a binder on her secretary's desk.
His secretary, Yam, turn to him, worryingly.
"You did all the papers incorrect, how could we send the papers to them if it's a mess!?" he shout to her.
She start crying, "But i did my best already..."
"Yam, (he feel frustrate) stop crying, or i'll just fire you right now." he tell her.
Yam try to stop crying, but keeps on crying.
Ramthep sigh, "YOU"RE FIRE!" he shout to her then dial numbers on the phone.
"Hire a new secretary for me." say Ramthep.
Yam quickly run to Ramthep and kneel, "Please don't fire me, please, i'll do it again, please give me another chance boss!" she beg, cryingly.
Ramthep look at her, "NO!"
She cry more, "Please!" she beg.
Ramthep listen to her crying for 3 minute, "OK! i'll move you to the fax department, hurry move away from me." he tell her.
She move away from him and stand up, "Thank you nah, boss Ramthep." she wipe her tears.
He look at her, "Uh..." then he went into the elevator.
When he get out from the elevator he bump into a lady, "Oih." they both sigh.
He look at her, she look at him, "Sorry." she say.
He felt his knees is wet then see that his pant's now is stain with ice cream and he also see the girls skirt too.
"You're ice cream stain my pant!" he shout to her.
"Sorry, but it's now my ice cream." she explain.
"Then who?!" Ramthep ask.
"A kid, but i'm really sorry, i need to go to the restroom now, nah, please excuse me." she tell him then went past him quickly, he quickly follow her to the restroom.
They both quickly wipe their clothes in the restroom.
Limira open the door and come out then see Ramthep, he look furiously at her.
"Sorry nah, sir.' she try to walk away, but Ramthep stop her, "What's your name?"
She stop and think, "He try to flirt with me?" she think, and turn back, "My name is Chida."
"Chida?...lastname?" he ask.
"Chida Kormasuk." she reply.
He nod, "You're new, right?"
"Yes." she answer, looking at him weirdly.
"Know how to fax paper and set outlines?" he ask.
She answer, "Yes, i also know graphic design, entertainment stocks and-"
He stop her, "OK, go with me."
"But i don't know you." she tell him.
"The president of this company." he reply.
"Oh.." she nod, then remember, "Owner?" she quickly look at him and stop him, "You're not going tp fire me right?"
He look frustrate, "No, i need a secretary right now." he pull her on.
She feel a little relief.
-Ramthep's family house-
Limira comes out from her car, her aunt, Ramthep's mom invite her in.
"I'll tell the servant to take your car to go fix." say Ramthep's mom.
"Thank you nah, auntie." say Limira.
"It's alright nah, from now on we'll start being a close family." she tell Limira.
Limira's confuse, "What do you mean, auntie?"
Her aunt smile, "Nothing, i just speak weird stuff only."
Limira smile back.
-past-
"Miss Chailada! please don't go so far nah! over there have snakes!" shout the servant.
Chailda stop running, "Snakes?" as she said that, she feelt a bite on her leg, "AHHH!" she shout.
The servant run to her and see a snake then the servant use a thick stick to hit it to go away and it did.
"MIss Chailada, can you still hear me?" the servant ask.
She nod, she's sweating, the servant try to pick her up, but she's heavy.
Then khun Doo see them, their nieghbor, he run to help them.
"What happen to this miss?" he ask the servant then see Chailada's beautiful face, he smile to it.
"Are miss was bitten by a snake." said the servant.
"Bitten by snake?" he repeat, he quickly xarry her and start running.
-past/hospital-
Chailada slowly wakes up.
She see a man smile to her.
"AH! monster!" she shout, covering her eyes.
Khun DOo and her servant looks everywhere, "There's no monster, Miss Chailada." say her servant, Poopi.
She point to khun Doo, "That man...he smile to me."
The servant giggle, Khun Doo laugh.
"I'm not monster, I'm your life saver nah." he tell her.
"Life saver?" she wonder and look at Poopi for an answer.
"Yes, miss Chailada, khun Doo help you from the snake bite by carrying you all the way here." poopi explain.
"Carry me?..(she look at khun doo then her servant)..you let a man carried me all the way here?! don't you think of my parent or even my title?" she ask Poopi.
Poopi frown, "Uh, I'm sorry, Miss, i forgot."
Khun Doo walk to her, she move a little away, "If because i help you from death and it damage your title, then i'll marry you." he tell her.
She smirk at him, "NO WAY!"
-------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE

parisnayang

sarNie Egg
u only asked me to post epi. 1 only, and now i'm so enjoying epi 2, where about pope and mint n..lol...but still can't wait for more parts of rome and burgi..

pearly10clairs

sarNie Egg
ooh...loveing this ff....i hope u'll update the rests soon...rome and burig seems soo cute and pope and mintn seems naughty..lol.

kalinekinpieruk

sarNie Egg
omg!...love this ff...reminds me of buang, which i'm watching right now...who's burgi?..a new actress?..but love all of the characters..keep updating!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
ooh :woot2: ..i llove this... :woot: ..right now i just start watching buang 2012, because i finally finished all my bz-wax...lol..but eh, i think the girl on the right next to rome, up, is cute...and she is burgi right?....i also love pope and mintn, they are like so funny, pope even get her number wthout asking her, but hated taew, she's annoying..oops, i think their'll be love between boss and employee, like in three golden man, of makr and kimberly...want to read more of this ff nah... :drools:

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
ooh :woot2: ..i llove this... :woot: ..right now i just start watching buang 2012, because i finally finished all my bz-wax...lol..but eh, i think the girl on the right next to rome, up, is cute...and she is burgi right?....i also love pope and mintn, they are like so funny, pope even get her number wthout asking her, but hated taew, she's annoying..oops, i think their'll be love between boss and employee, like in three golden man, of makr and kimberly...want to read more of this ff nah... :drools:
thanks...and yeh, the girl ur talking about is burgi...

crazymaybelle

sarNie Egg
omg!...love this ff...reminds me of buang, which i'm watching right now...who's burgi?..a new actress?..but love all of the characters..keep updating!
oh..burgi isn't a new actress, she's my cousin that is now in highschool and she thought about acting so, i just want to write this ff for her and so as everyone to read, and i want to see how she'll react to the script/story...lol...and i talked to her, she said, it's amazing, but the drowning part seems hard, because she's not a good swimmer...yeh i got this idea from buang, but mine is different though...but thanks for the comment..

kalinekinpieruk

sarNie Egg
oh..burgi isn't a new actress, she's my cousin that is now in highschool and she thought about acting so, i just want to write this ff for her and so as everyone to read, and i want to see how she'll react to the script/story...lol...and i talked to her, she said, it's amazing, but the drowning part seems hard, because she's not a good swimmer...yeh i got this idea from buang, but mine is different though...but thanks for the comment..
oh..ok..thanks for claring it...but she actually look cute and i'm soo jealous of her, since nobody is writing a ff of me...and i'm so tire of writing a ff for myself..lol..

kalinekinpieruk

sarNie Egg
Love Embrace Forever
by: IGILLINAppx
Rome P. – Khun Luang/Ramthep​
Burgi Y. – Namida/Chida​
Noon S. – Nira/Namka​
Pope T. – Khun Doo/ Thanik​
Mint N. – Chailada/Limira​
Woosen – Thira/Kinrai​

-​
Set during the late 1800’s. Khun Luang, the son from a rich upper class, meets Namida, a girl from the same class, and fall in love with her. Their love was so passionate and sweet, but a consequence gets into both of their family. Both sides become hated toward each other. The two was forced to be separated, when the parents found out that they loved each other. It was during the raining season, that causes khun Luang to die before his marriage with another girl, but the day before that, he sneak into Namida’s room and tell her how much he loves her, she also confess to him too. During that night for them together, it makes Namida pregnant after khun Luang died. Her parent felt ashamed and embarrassed by her, so they send her to live in a riverside house. She lived there and gives birth to a son. After two years living with her son, she died from a disease from a drug that she used every day to make her strong, which she don’t know it’s drug. Forward to the present time, Ramthep, a rich owner of the INRS company is about to get marry, but fate brought Namida to meet him once again. Namida, now is Chida, a lower class lady, who was sent to work with Ramthep, using her smart brain. Will they both remember their past passionate love together?....​

Khun Doo, such a gentle man and the best friend of khun Luang, he has a crush on Chailada, his neighbor’s daughter. He also followed her and do whatever she wants. Chailada hated and will try to ignore khun Doo, when she doesn’t need him. One time when khun Doo was sickly sick, makes Chailada felt lonely and bored for days, so she give up to go see him and found out that she have feelings towards him too. After that, they become a lovely-dovey couple. The couple tried to help khun Luang and Namida to meet when their parent forced them to stop seeing each other. Forward to the present, Khun Doo as Thanik, is a totally opposite man from his past, he’s a playboy, rich son and begins as the enemy of Ramthep. Chailada, present time is Limira, a nerdy girl that is the fianc’ee of Ramthep, went to Bangkok to see her husband-to-be, but bump into Thanik and was made fun of by him. From that day on, Limira promise to herself that if she see Thanik again, she’ll make him fall down to his knees and apologize to her. Will she accomplish it?...​

-​
story is written by IGILLINAppx, but want me to post it in here!​
the girl burgi reminds me of peung kunya...

the girl burgi reminds me of peung..