Love...randomly.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Fun Pai Turh Klarissa, dreams like this will never happen to people who's wanting to fall in love.... they just got lucky, gosh i want to dream of lottery #'s but i guess it's not possible haahhaha ........ like what i always tell u, dont go looking for love cause love's the one that's try'n to find u.........

that's so cute...lekkie's rite u can't wait for love u just have to find it... but that'd be awesome if something like that happen to one of our sarnies.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
girl you don't tell me that, i'm the one stating tha to you. HAHHA
Girl i'm not the one going around looking for love.... k... it goes out more to you ;)

that's so cute...lekkie's rite u can't wait for love u just have to find it... but that'd be awesome if something like that happen to one of our sarnies.
umm i think u got the meaning wrong Malee, what i meant was.... dont go searching for love, when love's the one that's trying to find u :) but that's the thing, LOVE COMES WITHOUT A WARNING and that's the beauty of it, it takes u by surprise.......and without surprises, it wont be as fun.

as for marduk, are u sure u want this baby?? hahaha cause u in for a ride if ur ASKING for it..... lmfao

i wonder what p'natty has to say about this?? maybe if Cappy joins she might join...hahhah jkjk

lol sorry lekkie... i got wat u were saying ... my typo was thinking too fast and typing too slow...lol..... eww marduk...lol jp

noungning

Heartless
oh wow, if i were the girl i'd totally thing the boy is making up some non-sense and just needs a effing life. lol

hmm but true, when it's time it'd come. no need to chase it, it's tiring.

but seriously, how would u feel if it was just some perve trying to get close to someone because he has no friends :eek:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
but seriously, how would u feel if it was just some perve trying to get close to someone because he has no friends :eek:
Haha, I feel like someone's hinting at me...I feel hurt. *sniff sniff*

:lmao:

You can't get me down! :dude:

natty

Chubs
love happens where you least expect it to happen.. it happens where and with one you don't want it to happen..

aw...that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CREEPY, but yet kindda cute!!!! hahaha. so yeah, does that mean i met my soul mate too because i have this weird number stuck on my head too so should i give it a try??? here's the number 270-1492 try calling it and see if someone would actually answer it. lmao. and nooo its not my number. haha. >.<

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not looking for love, nor do i go around looking for love, if you haven't read my blogs, I'm the one waiting for love to come to me, ok lekie?

noungning

Heartless
Haha, I feel like someone's hinting at me...I feel hurt. *sniff sniff*

:lmao:

You can't get me down! :dude:
lmao. gosh i was avoiding being direct, unfortunately we have a winner lol. :rolleyes:

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
awwwww my roomie juz broke up w/her a*hole bf so i showed her the article n i swear i haven't seen her smile in days until today thankz guyz :)

it's true love finds u when u least expect it - hey we can all hope right?! haha - NEwayz maybe ur mr right is dreaming of ur # right now ;p

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
aw...that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CREEPY, but yet kindda cute!!!! hahaha. so yeah, does that mean i met my soul mate too because i have this weird number stuck on my head too so should i give it a try??? here's the number 270-1492 try calling it and see if someone would actually answer it. lmao. and nooo its not my number. haha. >.<
whats the (???)270-1492 to it?.... hehe ... need the area code

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
awwwww my roomie juz broke up w/her a*hole bf so i showed her the article n i swear i haven't seen her smile in days until today thankz guyz :)

it's true love finds u when u least expect it - hey we can all hope right?! haha - NEwayz maybe ur mr right is dreaming of ur # right now ;p

haha night starzz anytime your friend needs to smile, she can just talk to me...HAHA