love,passion to conquer it's heart (Ch10 Updated 5.19.13)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 1: 

(Back in the old days)

Its been almost the 7th grade since Mint had a crush on Mark, the soccer player. He was god damn good, not good, but a pro. Oh who cares, he was a pro at everything
to Mint. All she knew was that he was the most perfect boy she will ever know. She would always look at him at all times. She sometime scares him by the way she looks 
at him. But she wouldn't care, she liked him and thats all she can say. This was more then a crush, more then a like, more then a love. She would laugh at herself fo thinking
so wrong between the both of them, She knew he will never go for her, face it, she was ugly as fuck, she was dark skinned, ugly smile, her hair was short like a boy. And her teeth
was ugly and yellow, she will try to look the best she can but never can. No matter how much she tries. She was mad at herslef for looking like her dad instead of her mother,
her older sister was even prettier then her, Yaya!!! her and yaya would always bicker,fuss, and fight. Yaya was very concided, but Yaya was a beautiful girl, almost every 
boy would go for her, she had beautiful silky hair, her teeth were perfect, white looking, everything about her older sister was good. Why was Yaya born to look like mom 
instead of her father. Faith was not fair at all. If she can just re-wind the pass and wish to be born as Yaya, so she can look like a beautiful girl. 

"Mom, when will I ever be beautiful?" Mint asked her mother. Her mother laughed and said she is already beautiful.

"*Laughed* Little sister, from what i learned, you will alwayd look like bug na." Yaya teased her, Mint threaten her, telling her she won't look pretty when she hits hell.

"Little sister, even in hell i would look more beautiful then you na, kiss-kiss" Yaya said heading out the door. Mint sat on the chair and sigh. Yaya was only 14, she had friends 
and got to go anywhere she wanted, but she was stuck home like always, she hates being 12, theres like nothing to do at that age, she just can't wait to be famous and more
beautiful then her sister, she wanted to become a singer,actress,designer, anything that will make people realize how talented she is, and MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN HER SISTER YAYA.

"One day, i will be more beautiful then my evil sister Yaya," Mint prayed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Next day*

Bright in the morning her sister hits her with a pillow to get her ass up to get ready for school. Yaya was so annoying, what was mint talking about, shes annoying all the TIME.
They headed down stairs. There were letter, not just any letter but a letter from school. 

"Mom what is this letter," Yaya asked her mother. Her mother said it was the math score. Yaya opened it and she was getting so happy, to think she got 1st place in the national
math lead, but she got 3rd place. She was so upset, after 2 whole years she gotten 3rd place, that was lots of studying. She was so gloomed.

"Honey *Her mother hugged her to her chest* even if you got 3rd place, their is still next year na," Yaya's mother told her.

"But mom you dont understand, i can't wait till next year anymore, I wanna go see dad in america. If i dont get 1st place in the NML i will never get to see dad, and america,"
Yaya said, she didnt even want to go to school, she wanted to see her dad so much. It's been 5 years since her father has gone to america. She missed him a lot. Not knowing
when he will ever come home.

"Mom, i am hungry?," Mint said coming down the stairs. Her mother told her to come sit next to Yaya. "What place did you get noe P'Yaya" I asked my sister in a illmanner way.

"You," Yaya said almost smacking her big mouth. "Your sister got 3rd place honey," Hermother told her. Mint Laughed. "3rd" hahahaha.

"Lawww, lets see what you got," Yaya grabbed her paper, as they were fighting over it,Yaya had already opened it. "75th place in the National math lead" hahahaha, Yaya was so
happy, she always gets revenge. "I will prove to you that i will see dad first you-" "If you say it i will hit you Mint,'' her mother demand her not to say a single cussing word.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mint was just walking to school in a mad way, pissed off at getting 75TH place in the NML. She was hoping for 1st. She didnt study, she hated studying, she hated every
subject in school besides english, she loved englished class. As she was walking she bumped into someone.

Mint: Sorry (she said getting up)
Mark: It's ok.
Mint: Mark?
Mark: Yes?
Mint: *she was so shy, she didnt know what to say, beside stare at him*
Mark: Are you ok Mint.
Mint: *in her mind* He knows my name.

Mark carefully left the scene. Mint then screamed her heart out saying "P'Mark roo Mint Chue Alai." 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouls prt 2 later. I hope you enjoyed this chapter na ka. Sorry I was late.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 1.2

Mint walking home so happy, she was just thinking about what had happen this morning hehe. She couldn't stop smiling all day all WEEK, her sister Yaya was getting curious,
not ever she would comehome smiling and laughing like that, she knew her sister to well to know that she's in LOVE. 

"My sister is in love right?" Yaya asked Mint as Mint stop laughing and smiling and sat up straight.

"Mai," I told her firmly, she will totally snitch on me. 

"MOM" Yaya said running down the stairs, "MOm,MOM,MOM, MINT IS IN LOVE" Yaya said so happy, it was always her who gets the good revenge. EEERRRGGG~!!!!!

"Mint, You know i wont let you date until you get 1st place in the national math lead." Her mother told Mint, holding her knife still in her hand. "Sorry, honey but learning comes before love"
Mint's mother told her. Mint was pure mad, her mom wasnt suppose to know anything. 

"YAYA WHEN WILL YOU JUST STOP BEING MEAN, WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER" Mint said at the top of her lungs. Yaya stopped Laughing and look at mint with a straight face. 

"Mint you take that back" her mother said madly, "Mom it's ok mom," Yaya said walking pass mint and up to her room. "Sorry but its the truth mom." MInt also pounted to HER
room, she was so mad, but it was good to let out the truth, but she felt so BAD!!!!! but she said it out of anger. She didnt think much, she just read herself to sleep.
i am pretty and make Mark turn to love me and realize that i am real. 

"Mint, no need to look pretty, you still look like a bug" Yaya said laughing. Mint threaten to throw a comb at her. lol.

"Yaya, I will become more beautiful then you one day,  just watch you-you-spoil brat." Mint said at yaya at her door. "MOM TELL YAYA TO LEAVE ME ALONE I AM TRYING TO STUDY FOR
THE NML," mint said, banging her head on her desk and banging her pencil against her face.

On the other hand, Yaya was talking to her boyfriend Mario over the phone about school and going on dates like always, Mint just wanted to go into her room and tell her to stop
making so much noise, there walls were so thin you can hear a person sleep talk, UGH? Mint can't wait to go to america and see the beautiful country and HER DAD.

(2 weeks later)

"MOM I WON, I GOT 1ST PLACE IN THE NML, YAY I GET TI SEE DAD" Mint said showing her mom the note, her mom was so happy, Mint smiled "MOM i get to see dad now," Mint said 
hugging her mom so happy. Yaya came down being lost "What is it huh?" Yaya said, Mint wanted to spoil it for her "I am going to america" Hahaha Mint laughed. Yaya was shocked,
no way Mint did better then her, she took her paper and looked, "Mint Got 1st place in the NML," Yaya said out loud, Mint snap the paper back anf opened Yaya's.

"Yaya got 2nd Place in the MAth lead," Hahaha mint laughed even harder, "Sorry big sis, but looks like your younger sister is more smarter then you, and didnt you listen to mom....
kearning comes before love" hahaha Mint went up to her room getting ready to pack until something fell out of her back-pack. She pick up the note and read it

"Dear Mint, hello, i just wanted to say hi, and tell you that i am happy you got 1st place in the national math leads, love Mark" Mint smiled, she hugged the letter to her chest.
But she was having second thoughts, she didnt want to leave Mark, but its either her dad or Mark, Mark never really notice her till now, and she always wanted to go see her dad and
america. 
________________________________________________________________________________

(7 years later)

"Dad i understand, yes,yes,yes, dad its enough i got it," Mint told her dad. 

"I am going to miss you na," Her father told her. Mint laughed. "Dad i am only gonna go to CA for 3 days," 

Mint was a beautiful women, well-known in america, she well known for designing jewlery she did. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
  CHAPTER 2 
"Sawadee krup Nadech, Noona's in the house" Mark said to Nadech while leading him inside. Nadech gave him an evil stare as he walked passed him. Nadech and Mark were always enemies since middle school. They were the two most popular students in school. Both athletic, funny, smart, and always had girls surrounding them. Both of them  competed to be first in everything.

Nadech walks into the bedroom Mark led him into. "Noona!What happened?Are you ok?Why are you in this condition?!" she was on the bed, all weak and tired. He ran towards her and helped her stood up. 

She smiled at him," Nadech, I'm alright brother. I'm so happy you're here. Me and Mark have something to tell you... your gonna be an uncle!" she exclaimed 

"You, your pregnant?" He looked at Mark. " I'm happy for you little sis. How many months are you then?"

" 2 months " she replied

"Good. If you were 4 or 5 months, I'm going to have to kill someone." Nadech pat Mark on the back.
 Mark and Noona have been married for 4 months almost 5.

Nadech says his farewells . Mark walks Nadech to his car.Before Nadech left he said to Mark "The only reason why  i accepted you as my brother-in-law is  because she's my only sister and I love her to death. If you ever hurt my sister, don't say I didn't warn you"

"You don't have to worry, I do truly love her, I swear"
______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Mario, where are you taking me to?" Yaya was blind folded. 

"Tat-Dah!Happy 8 year anniversary my love" Mario unfolded the cloth. There they were, at the top of a building of a restaurant  Candles were lit up everywhere.We passed the 7 year curse that everyone kept telling us"(7 year thai saying: the year a couple will most likely break up)Mario smiled at her.

"I'm happy to have you by my side all these years na" Yaya hugged him.

"I'm happy to have you by my side too. I'll like to ask you, will you be by my side for the rest of your life?"Mario kneel down and took out a ring.

"Of course" he put the ring on her. They were technically fiances now. They both went to the dining table and chilled out for their anniversary. Yaya was really happy and speechless

"So do you have an idea when our official engagement party is ?" Yaya finally asks.

"Not yet, but it has to be after my big project. My company recently had a competitor. And I know he gunna stick around pretty long. "

"What's his name?" Yaya asked

"Na- wait, was it Nad- Ned- Nac .. ugh I forgot, I'll check again later"

"it's ok , I'll be your support na. No ones better than you in anything."Yaya said . She was proud of her man. He was an owner of a successful business. Yaya herself had a

good career. After her younger sister Mint left to America, Yaya was always lonely. She had no one to bother anymore. Her personality changed ever since. Yaya spent her

time getting doctor degree and she became a famous doctor. She was known world-wide.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
"MOM!MOM!Today Mario gave me a ring. He'll have his parents discuss our engagement ceremony sometime soon. Not too soon though because his company is kind of facing a competitor. I really want to know who this person is. How good is he compared to Mario?" Yaya spoke with confidence.

"That's true na . Mario is a wonderful person. Even if he isn't my son or son-in-law yet, I respect him that he's been with you through out these years." Her mom said. "If I ever find out you broke his heart, I'll be very mad at you." 

"Don't worry!" Yaya was looking at the ceiling of her house, daydreaming of Mario.

"Oh, and I have good news to tell you." The room became super quiet,"Your sister is going to come back soon"

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark and Noona are married? Awe, now i wonder how Mint and Mark are going to get together. You really got me here. Can't wait for update. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
XD lol. Even thoug me n you know wuts gunna happen...HOW COME IM LIKE HECKA EXCITED TO READ WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN NEXT lmfao. can't wait to read yours !

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
What Mark is married? And Yaya and Mario is still together? That just makes it more interesting especially if Mint is coming back. But what about Noona and her child? Hrmmmm....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 3: (Hope u guys don't mind, the story might be kinda in a wryd format because I am writing this on my iPhone in my notes)

As soon as Yaya knew Mint was coming back to Thailand, Yaya was as happy as ken an Barbie just got married. "Mom I will go set up her bed na" Yaya said, but her mother stopped her. She told Yaya that Mint already bought herself a condo in Thailand in the rich area just a mile away from here. Yaya was so happy until she knew her sister mint was living on her own. Of course mint was also rich to. Yaya herself knew she was rich. She needed to move out to. "Mom do you think I am to old to be living with you" Yaya asked her mother. Her miter smiled and told her of course she can. Yaya was happy, but she didn't want her mother living alone. She worried for her mother. "Mom but I don't want to leave you here alone" Yaya aske her mother l. "it's ok honey, I have Meela." Her mother told Yaya. "Honey if I need anything I can just Meela she lives next door na. No worries" Her mother started to cook again. ____________________
"You got your sunblock,Shades,Inhaler,Lotion,Phone,Plane ticket" "Dad I got everything I need. Dad I been in Thailand, Thailand is my home dad I know out country is tropical" mint told her dad. Her dad smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "I miss you pumpkin. Tell your sister that to" Mints dad told her before she left to the airport. It was hours before mint landed in Thailand. "MINT MINT" Yaya screamed out so her sister can hear her. "YAYA" Mint ran to her sister as they hugged for almost the longest time. "Mario" mint hugged Mario to "How's my little sister huh? In America did you get skinnier huh?" Mario asked mint. Mint laughed "And how about you huh P'Mario, who knew that Thailand can change your skin color to be so tan huh?" Mint teased Mario back, "Ok Ok mint. Come on. Mom wants to see you. She misses you a lot" Yaya told Mint. Mint and the 2 of them hurried to the car and headed to the house where mint used to grow up. Mint stepped out of the car. She remember these pink fence that her and Yaya painted when they were toddlers and the white roses where her mother always grow her plants and the pink house with the stairs on the side of the house. And her mothers 1990 car. She smiled. Everything was still the same after all these years. Mint went into the house, the house and smell was still the same. The photos was still up on walls the couch the paint she missed this place. She saw her mother in the kitchen like always "Mom" mint said at the door. Her mother turned to look. "Honey" Her mother saw mint. Mint was so beautiful. Her hair was long and curly. She was more pale skin wearing a pink blouse, with white skinnies, and white heal. Her daughter was beautiful not knowing that America can have so much influence on her daughters beauty. She ran to hug mint. They hugged so tight. "Mom I missed you so much" mint said kissing her mother cheek. "Miss you to Honey, miss you so so so much, look at you. Your so beautiful" mint smiled "Mom, not just me who is pretty but Yaya is to. (Yaya walked in kitchen with Mario) my sister (walks to Yaya) Yaya is also beautiful to. More beautiful then me" she hugged Yaya. "Oh no honey. Both my daughter are beautiful and I am happy" they had a family group hug. ______________________
Mint was in her night gown in her new condo she bought for almost 500,000 dollars. She went out on the patio where she saw beautiful view of Bangkok. She smiled. "Bpen Kob rek, roo soot nueng ban" Mint said looking at the stars. Mint then went to her room for a good sleep. Tomorrow was her bug day to go to the biggest company in Thailand where she will start her singing career. ___________________
Bright in the morning. Mint was driving to the company. She parked in the VIP. She walked into the company where the assistant manager came to great her "Sawadee KA" Mint said. "Please this way to Nadech" "Ka" mint answered as she followed him to Nadech's office. Nadech was just staring out at the window at the great view he had. He heard his door open but didn't dare to look since he knew who it was, the new singer. "Is she here-" as soon as nadech turned around. He was shocked by her beauty. She was pale pure looking with such a nice figure. Wearing a white button shirt tucked in her dark blue skirt that was long to her knee with white heels as her hair was bundled on one side of her head. "Hi nadech I am the new singer Mint." Mint greeted him. Nadech greeted her back. After that they talked about her career and about theirselves. After that Mint left to lunch, trying to meet up with Yaya and Mario but she bumped into a lady as she fell to the ground hard. "I am sorry" mint helped her up. She helped her to the seat near by. She was holding her against he stomach. "Are you alright miss" mint asked her "I am alright" Noona told mint. She was still pregnant Of course. "Are you sure, you seem-" "Pregnant" Noona told her right away. "I am sorry that I bumped into you I should bring you to a hospital" mint offered but Noona sai it's ok. Her brother worked here. And her husband was just parking out there, mint then said ok. "Then I will head off na. I am really sorry that I" "it's alright I am down now" Nooba told her. Mint smiled and walked away scratching her head. "I am so stupid. Bumping into a pregnant women owwwww crazy" she hits herself. She dropped her iPhone in the ground "Owww my phone" she tried picking up but then her hand was on someone else. She looked up as the man looked up to. They gazed into each others eyes. His eyes were sparkling black like birds singing at heavens gate. Her eyes were sparkling brown like a angel from heaven above. They stared for a long time. "What are you doing mark" Nadech interrupted them. They both snapped out. Nadech pushes Mark away and grabbed Mints phone for her "Your phone is all cracked up." Nadech handed it to mint. "It's ok. I will go get it fix" mint smiled. Nadech looked at mark "You wife is inside waiting for you mark, you can go now an take care of my sister goodly" nadech said firmly with a straight face. Mark made a face (Marks face expression is when Prae is mad at SaengKla for making her stay with Kormsarm) Mark walked in the building to Noona. "I am so sorry" Nadech told Nadech. Mint smiled and told him everything was fine. She then put her phone in her purse and walked to her car.