Love or Destiny

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok this going to be about girls stuff :lol: sorry guys tell or talk about your love life and is it destiny to met that guy? Also can be about who u have a crush at rather at school or anywhere :)

HAVE FUN TALKING GIRLS! :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i have lots of crushes but NONE i would consider dating them cuz usually the dude dat i have crush on is those bad one or a taken one lol soo it like those " yeah, he cute and stuff but dat about all " :p .. there one boy in my high school year .. he is Viet .. yeah and his name is "HEN" he very short im like 5'4 he like 5'0 lol and he doesn't speak english clearly ... a FOB ok..also im a little twisted .. everytime i see him i alway go up to him and flirt wiht him .. though i know our conversation isn't much since i couldn't understand him at time lol but i just love to mess with him cuz i think he is so cute wiht his short self ! I alway say " i like U , u my hen " and he alway call me crazzy and everytime i go up to talk to him he would take off .. yes he would walk away and i would have to chase after him lol . During the morning when i go eat breakfast at school i alway see him siting wiht his FOB friend lol .. i would just go up to the table and anounce "HEN is my bf" lol and he would take off run .. it come to the point dat he scar of me lol when he see me coming it like a car wiht it head light on and he the deer ! True story if my friend from school is reading dis do commfim dis lol . Yes , i acutall chase after guy in high school .. y ? I don't know y .. it funnie to me i love to see his expression ! But i only do it to him and even though his english is not clear but he say lots of mean stuff to me like " you crazzy girl ! you love me go love my dog" lollll --- i acutally harrss him alots even when he have a gf later on !!! haha man they are little ppl ! he short and his girl is even shorter ! --- he very cute for a short guy his face is like a chinese star ;) if we were to hook up it be a odd couple the dude is like up to my knee perhap lol --- it been years dat i havne't see him but i recently saw him last week ... still the same heiight ! We talk about old time adn we laugh about high school hahaha *** sigh !

Pee

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
i have lots of crushes but NONE i would consider dating them cuz usually the dude dat i have crush on is those bad one or a taken one lol soo it like those " yeah, he cute and stuff but dat about all " :p .. there one boy in my high school year .. he is Viet .. yeah and his name is "HEN" he very short im like 5'4 he like 5'0 lol and he doesn't speak english clearly ... a FOB ok..also im a little twisted .. everytime i see him i alway go up to him and flirt wiht him .. though i know our conversation isn't much since i couldn't understand him at time lol but i just love to mess with him cuz i think he is so cute wiht his short self ! I alway say " i like U , u my hen " and he alway call me crazzy and everytime i go up to talk to him he would take off .. yes he would walk away and i would have to chase after him lol . During the morning when i go eat breakfast at school i alway see him siting wiht his FOB friend lol .. i would just go up to the table and anounce "HEN is my bf" lol and he would take off run .. it come to the point dat he scar of me lol when he see me coming it like a car wiht it head light on and he the deer ! True story if my friend from school is reading dis do commfim dis lol . Yes , i acutall chase after guy in high school .. y ? I don't know y .. it funnie to me i love to see his expression ! But i only do it to him and even though his english is not clear but he say lots of mean stuff to me like " you crazzy girl ! you love me go love my dog" lollll --- i acutally harrss him alots even when he have a gf later on !!! haha man they are little ppl ! he short and his girl is even shorter ! --- he very cute for a short guy his face is like a chinese star ;) if we were to hook up it be a odd couple the dude is like up to my knee perhap lol --- it been years dat i havne't see him but i recently saw him last week ... still the same heiight ! We talk about old time adn we laugh about high school hahaha *** sigh !
[post="24358"][/post]​

:eek: speechless*

hahahahhahahaha...hahahah.. hahaha
oh my u crack me up sarn....you´re so cool B)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sarn, lolz becareful before they file harrassment on you lady. Heheheh..

Let's see I should share a story toO huh?

Okay let see uMm ahaha I'm so blank right now.

About 13yrs ago, when I was still young, I live in an apartment back then no house yet. We had two building apartment one infront of the other and a street in between. One night, my mom made some food and she told me to go give it to my grama. My grama is in the other building. Of all the nights she made me bring it on a raining night. While I ran across the street, I guess I step on a rock or something not sure I only remember I was wearing flip flops ahahhaha I lost my balance because I was holding a big pot of food. Out of no where he was behind me and he caught me. Lucky nothing was spilled. The only reason I trip was because I was too busy trying to hold the pot. Oh wait now I remember, lolz i didn't trip on a rock. He step on my flip flops so basically he was the cause of it. Yeah so he caught me and help relid the pot back to normal and then he step on my flip flops again and laugh and walk on ahead. Lolz my reaction was "Damnit bastard hit and run." I mumble it in my head though. I thought he left but he didn't he actually stop right infront of the building and held the door open for me. He lives in that building also.

A little history before that night...
About a month before the stepping on each other incident. When I was outside riding my bikes around the parking lot with my friend he came up to me and said that "Someone has a crush on me". I was young at the time. I had no idea what the word crush mean at the time. SO guess what I answer him... "I don't care who wants to crush on me, I'll go crush them." He laugh yes yes blah blah. So he left.

A little history after that night...
I found out that from a friend that he has a crush on someone. My friend thinks its sam that he has a crush on. He's always with her.

His name is ngun means money in thai. He's thai except he was born and raise in cambodia for a couple of years and then his family moves to USA. He barely speak thai most of the time he'll speak khmer or english. Lolz his brother name cracks me up "Ngong" you all should know what that means right?

Rakniran

I used to have a major crushes on this guy too,but he never like me. Never even to look at me. I wasnt his type ,i guess. I dont have those big boobs and nice ass..I got a flat ass..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN your love story in hs is so cute and funny :lol: and Sue guys don't have to like u cause u don't have big fake stuff if they don't like u for who u are then they the ugly and loser one u can find a better one :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
is they anything wrong with asian dating or liking a white boy i mean american person? :unsure:

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i just want to say...BOTH SUCKS!! no offense....haha.....broken hearted....thought it was destiny because we friggen hooked up on the first day we met.....weird huh.....haha....i thought it was funny though.....love...im not even sure if i know what tat meant.....although i THINK i did fall in love once....once....i think im just weird....keke

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahahah Kkrystal I loved when u said

"I don't care who wants to crush on me, I'll go crush them." xD hahahaah ^^
aww what a cute story when he caught u from behind ;) lol Ngong :lol:

hmm I dont have any love stories to share I´m still young...And I´ve never fallen in love with someone^^ But i´ve had a crush on a guy in 4 yrs now but I dont LOVE him.....is that normal? lol.. but I´m not into love stuff, If a guy touch me I kick their ass :lol:

Rakniran

Vanida said:
sarN your love story in hs is so cute and funny :lol: and Sue guys don't have to like u cause u don't have big fake stuff if they don't like u for who u are then they the ugly and loser one u can find a better one :)
[post="24653"][/post]​
He is not a loser. He is very muscluar with a sexy hot blue eyes.
Awww..thinking about him..make me so depressed..okay i stop now..no more of this crush story thing..

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I give up and don't want to have a crush on any other guy no more!!! Give up!!! Suck when u like someone for so long and finally told them but then they don't feel the same which suck! Or when you finally realized it's too late. Yes, it destiny to met that guy but it not guarantee that you were meant to be or soul mate. I give up in love life ... whatever happen happens!!! :(

Rakniran

Nicky said:
I give up and don't want to have a crush on any other guy no more!!! Give up!!! Suck when u like someone for so long and finally told them but then they don't feel the same which suck! Or when you finally realized it's too late. Yes, it destiny to met that guy but it not guarantee that you were meant to be or soul mate. I give up in love life ... whatever happen happens!!! :(
[post="24755"][/post]​
Hey Nicky,
How old are you? If,u dont mind me asking u that question.
Dont give up on love. Theres always love for everyone.
Broken heart is normal. Its normal to love or have a crush on someone
and they dont return the same feeling back.
You are not alone. Look at me for example.lol...hhahahahhaha

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Mine was fate and destiny created...

I met him three years ago...we talk and talk...i got annoyed when he called eveyday...every hour...so i told him not to call me that often...and when he didn't i started to miss him so much...now everything is going smoothly...last year i lost contact with him...but for some odd reason we found our way back to each other...one thing that in the way tho...i found out he got married this year...but we are now still good friends...but i still have that feeling what if we didnt' lost contact...i would be wiht him right now...heheh...so to me its fate that we lost each other n that its destiny that we found each other back but in different situations...

Rakniran

wintr said:
Mine was fate and destiny created...

I met him three years ago...we talk and talk...i got annoyed when he called eveyday...every hour...so i told him not to call me that often...and when he didn't i started to miss him so much...now everything is going smoothly...last year i lost contact with him...but for some odd reason we found our way back to each other...one thing that in the way tho...i found out he got married this year...but we are now still good friends...but i still have that feeling what if we didnt' lost contact...i would be wiht him right now...heheh...so to me its fate that we lost each other n that its destiny that we found each other back but in different situations...
[post="25192"][/post]​

Wow,wintr
Your story sound like a thai lakorn.
SHould make it into a lakorn. WOUld be a very interesting lakorn to watch..

juicee

sarNie Elites
you guys have some cute and hilarious stories. ne ways, right now i have like four crushes i can think of. okay here goes. the first one i noticed on my first day of russian class. the only reason that i noticed him was cause he dresses very preppy - which i like. ne ways, yes, he's white (i tend to like white boys more than asian ones). But get this, he knows thai. wierd huh. I don't think I've ever met a white guy that kows thai. He took thai classes - so he can read and write better than me. my other crush is also in my russian class as well as my russian lit and my russian lit section - so i see him like every day. he has really nice blue eyes...my other two crushes are both t.a.s...one is a lit ta, which was suppose to be my ta but i had to switch out of his section cause it really didn't fit my schedule. ne ways, he's part asian - cute, atheltic. I keep running into him everywhere - it's hilarious. and he has the cutest dimples ever! it's wierd cause i never get crushes on asian boys - i've only had two other asian crushes, but they were both mix - albeit, one looks totally white and you can't tell at all he has ne asian in him. the other ta is my bio ta. another cute, white boy....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
juicee said:
you guys have some cute and hilarious stories. ne ways, right now i have like four crushes i can think of. okay here goes. the first one i noticed on my first day of russian class. the only reason that i noticed him was cause he dresses very preppy - which i like. ne ways, yes, he's white (i tend to like white boys more than asian ones). But get this, he knows thai. wierd huh. I don't think I've ever met a white guy that kows thai. He took thai classes - so he can read and write better than me. my other crush is also in my russian class as well as my russian lit and my russian lit section - so i see him like every day. he has really nice blue eyes...my other two crushes are both t.a.s...one is a lit ta, which was suppose to be my ta but i had to switch out of his section cause it really didn't fit my schedule. ne ways, he's part asian - cute, atheltic. I keep running into him everywhere - it's hilarious. and he has the cutest dimples ever! it's wierd cause i never get crushes on asian boys - i've only had two other asian crushes, but they were both mix - albeit, one looks totally white and you can't tell at all he has ne asian in him. the other ta is my bio ta. another cute, white boy....
[post="25394"][/post]​

:lol: funny but then u know love or crush comes in different way it sucks to not get that feeling back :wavecry:

and like they say, it hurts to not get love from return but really hurts is to love someone and never have the courage to tell them how u feel

juicee

sarNie Elites
well i'm not in love with any of my crushes, i just think they're cute - hence crushes. crushes are great :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
juicee said:
well i'm not in love with any of my crushes, i just think they're cute - hence crushes. crushes are great :)
[post="27208"][/post]​
agree having a crush on a guy is great :lol: i think.....is it better to ask a guy out or they should???????? as for me my opioin i think a guy asking u is better b/c it shows he really likes u and not going to play around u.........don't know the girl side asking them sounds sluty and it feels like u dying for have a b-friend which not true for some people anyways u never what could happen which sucks :lol: :p :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh talkin about love/crushes .... i loved this guy very much i still love him...but u no things didnt work out and we went our seperate ways.....althought its not his or my fault we ended up spllittin...i still have hope that hell come back to me..i no it sounds corney haha...but yea...i rmr wen i was a lil kid...i had the humungous crush on my besfriends brother lol he was soo hooot...but dat was wen i was a kid...and now all i think of him as a brother and its weird bc sometimes i attend the same party as him...and i cant do anythin or say anythin...it felt awkward and weird ahhaha...hm..right now im crushin on this one guy....i dont no why but maybe because he turned his life around...goin back to skewl and finishin off high skewl nd goin into university!how many guyz do that??lol..but recently he jus broke up wit his gurlfriend...hes takin it well since he broke it off and ppl tel me ehres my chance..but i dont want to be this rebound gurl you know...but yea evrytime i see or talk to him i cant help but smile...ahha i think dis is enough for now haha now i feel like an idiot typin all of this out...but...im jus curious..what do u guyz think of hte last guy?do u think i have a crush on him or do u think its somethin more?