Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL, I can't think of a name for him...wait what is his real name anyways? Maybe you can call him Amaj like the boy in Kaew Tah Pee...lol I just re-watched that recently or call him Anothai, which was Tik's name in Luerd Kattiya lol.
if I know his real name then I'd use it... hahahaha
I like the name Amaj... I'll use that... thanks RR! :kiss:

Thanks for your update.

I am so happy to know that aff didn't lose her and aum's baby(or babies).
Ann was a little bad lying to Aum.
But I know that 's like a punishment from Ann to Aum.

Ken is Aff's brother?
And I don't think Ken will be Rita's fiance,
Ann's parent break up him and Ann, I think it's no possible.

Hope our writer can update soon. :wub: :yahoo: :clap:
LOL
I'll be updating again soon... but I'm going to update my summer rain first... my ATEAM one shot... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 16

4 years later…

"Mommy! Hurry up! Uncle Ken is waiting!" Little Amaj whined. Soriya Theeradej, who was pushing their airport trolley tried to speed up to catch up with her son. A smile came to her face as she sees her little boy running excitedly. Amaj stopped for a while and looked back to his mother. He wore a smile that would always brighten up Aff's day as he pointed his little finger on the kiosk that was selling juices.

Every time, she sees his smile, Aum would always appear in her mind. Amaj is looking more like his father every day. Soriya was hesitant to come back to Bangkok. After meeting her older brother, Ken, Soriya decided to go with him in Paris and there, she would start a new life with her son. Now that Ken, together with a business partner, had opened a pearl farm in Phuket, he asked Aff to do the jewelry designs for them. She studied jewelry designing in Paris and working with pearls is her expertise.

"What would you like to have, sweetie?" Soriya asked her son sweetly as she took her wallet from her handbag. Amaj pointed at the apple juice. She handed him his apple juice and the little boy ran like a horse again. Soriya's cell phone started to ring. She took a seat and answered her call.

"Don't go too far, Amaj!" Soriya reminded her son and took her call.

"Ok, Mom-" Since Amaj wasn't looking to where he was going, he suddenly bumped someone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum Atichart was in a hurry. He just arrived from his business trip in the Philippines when he received a call from Phuket. Problems had occurred in his business there and he has to catch the next flight to Phuket.

"Yes, I'm coming there. I just arrived here in Bangkok few hours ago. I'm trying to get int-" Aum wasn't looking at to where he was going so he suddenly bumped into a little boy.

"I'm sorry, sir." The cute little boy blurted out politely. A smile crawled to Aum's face when he saw the little boy. He was the cutest boy he had ever seen. How he wished he had a son like him.

"It's okay. What's your name?" Aum kneeled down so he can look at the boy more carefully.

"My Mommy told me not to tell my name to strangers." Little Amaj said and Aum chuckled. Aum stood up again and patted the boy on his head.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me your name. Just be careful, little cheetah." Aum blurted out. The little boy looked at him confusingly and he suddenly started to laugh. His laughter made Aum laugh as well.

"What's funny?" Aum asked the giggling little boy.

"I'm not a cheetah, sir. I'm a boy!" He said happily.

"Yes, you're a cheetah since you ran so fast. I better be going now. Nice meeting you, little cheetah." Aum said as he half-ran, half-walked towards the airport counter. Amaj went to back to where his Mommy was and finally saw a familiar figure sitting beside his Mom. He hurriedly ran towards and the guy lifted him up.

"How's my favorite nephew in the world?" Ken asked Amaj. The little boy kissed his uncle on the cheek before answering him.

"I'm fine, Uncle! I miss you so much." The little boy said sweetly. Since Amaj grew up without a father, Ken has become the father figure for Soriya's son. Ken has been a very good provider for them. Although their mother gave him away when he was a child, he never had grudge over her. Poverty was the sole reason why their mother was forced to give him to a rich couple who couldn't conceive. He did everything to find the woman who had given birth to him and when he found her, he took her under his care, as well as his 2 younger sisters.

"I miss you too. Now, where is Auntie Narin? I thought she's coming with you." Ken asked his little nephew. The little boy shook his head.

"Auntie Narin has mountain of works to do so she couldn't come." Amaj explained. Soriya stood up and pushed their trolley. Ken placed his nephew down to help his sister.

"So, let me help you with that." Ken blurted out as he placed his hand on the trolley and pushed it for her.

The day Aff gave birth to her son; she decided to change her name. She wanted to start a new life so everything should be changed, even her name. She wanted everyone to know that Aff Taksaorn doesn't exist anymore. Now that she is back in Thailand, she hopes and prays she won't meet the man who had made her change. Aum Atichart.

---TBC---

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
waaaaa!!! so mysterious! hehehe...

what will happen next? who's that narin?
soriya- jlr aff : narin- sb ann? hehehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO
narin is their (ken and aff/soriya)youngest sister... :p I just couldn't think of another name when I was typing the names of the characters... lol

pze

sarNie Adult
im so behind in this story donna....some of the things that happen the reappearance was shocking n as another name...

i wonder wats going to happen now that soriya n aum is in the same place

keep it coming u got me anxious to find out...lolz

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I am more wondering to know how about Ann.
Does she also have a baby or not?
4 years can change a lot of things. :D

Maybe Rita already married to Rome or some guy. Ha Ha. I guess.

Hoping to get these answers soon.

Thanks again to our fabulous writer. :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I don't really mind Ann lying to Aum. He so deserved it... I love my Ann too much to blame her. He had cheated on her first! So I am still more mad at Aum than Ann. But gosh, Ken is such a weak sauce, can't even make Ann his and only his ERG!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg aum bumped into his son... and then his son bumped into his father... thanks... i cant wait for more...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ooohhh... hehehe... i got confused there! wahaha!
LMAO

im so behind in this story donna....some of the things that happen the reappearance was shocking n as another name...

i wonder wats going to happen now that soriya n aum is in the same place

keep it coming u got me anxious to find out...lolz
since soriya came back now, it's going to be very interesting... especially when she and aum are working together in the pearl farm... :rolleyes:

I am more wondering to know how about Ann.
Does she also have a baby or not?
4 years can change a lot of things. :D

Maybe Rita already married to Rome or some guy. Ha Ha. I guess.

Hoping to get these answers soon.

Thanks again to our fabulous writer. :kiss:
hmmmm...Ann didn't had a baby BUT... LOL
you'll find out soon... :rolleyes:
and as for Rita, she didn't marry Ken... she married some other guy... :)

Well I don't really mind Ann lying to Aum. He so deserved it... I love my Ann too much to blame her. He had cheated on her first! So I am still more mad at Aum than Ann. But gosh, Ken is such a weak sauce, can't even make Ann his and only his ERG!
don't be mad at Ken yet... you haven't heard his side of the story...
anyhow, what's ERG? I don't have any idea what is it... :lol:

omg aum bumped into his son... and then his son bumped into his father... thanks... i cant wait for more...
thanks for reading! :D

YAY you chose the name Amaj :D Amaj and Aum bumped into each other...awww Ateam was so close.
amaj... I find it cute... LOL

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
:eek: Their going to be working together on a pearl farm :D, brings back memories of JLR. hahaha Awww Aum meets his son for the first time after the accident.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
^
lots of things would happen once they start working together in the pearl farm... :rolleyes:
I can imagine. Maybe a lot of bickering between the two because of their misunderstanding for each other (Aum-Ann lies that Aff dies) and (Aff-Aum is already married). or you'll be shock to see me and i'll be shock to see you. anyways don't keep us waiting long for the update of how they will finally meet along with finding out that amaj is aum's son and ken's part of the story. by the way, who did rita marry, is it rome?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 17

"After you." Ken said with a smile as he let his sister and nephew to go inside the elevator first. When the three of them are already inside, Ken pressed the button which has the number 5 in it.

"P'Ken, are you sure your business partner won't mind? I mean, I'm willing to pay the rent if he wants to." Soriya asked. Before returning to Thailand, Soriya asked her brother to find a place for them to stay. Their home in Thailand is far away from the metropolis so she wanted a place which is around the city and closer to Amaj's school.

"I'm sure he doesn't mind. He said it clearly that he'd let you stay in this place for as long as you want, for free." Ken said as the elevator reached the 5[sup]th[/sup] floor. He led the way and stopped at the 2[sup]nd[/sup] door. He took the key from his pocket and opened the door. Soriya examined the place. Amaj went in and happily explored each room. The place was big enough for the two of them. The interior design looked so modern and elegant at the same time. The living room was surrounded by huge glass windows, allowing the sunshine to enter the place. To the left, the kitchen looks like it was shimmering and everything seems to be new, untouched.

"Hmmm…The place looks new. It's like no had lived here before." Soriya commented as she continued to scan the place.

"Diver bought this place for someone but he told me that someone passed away so he never visited this place again. I was asking him to sell it to me but he refused to." Ken explained.

"Diver? Is that his name?" Soriya chuckled when she heard what her brother just called his business partner.

"Not his real name but that's what the people in the island calls him." Ken added. His cell phone started to ring so he excused himself. Soriya continued scanning the place. She actually loved it and badly wanted to thank the owner for letting her and her son stay in this exclusive condominium.

"Mommy, mommy! Look at this room!" Amaj squealed happily as he popped his little head on the door of the room. Soriya went to where her son was and checked out the room herself. A smile came to Soriya's face. It was the most beautiful baby room she had ever seen. The room was in pink and most of the toys were for a little girl.

"It's for a baby girl, right Mommy?" Amaj asked and wore a triumphant smile on his cute face, knowing that he was right.

"Yes. It's for a baby girl. You better not touch any of these things. The owner might get angry at us." Soriya warned her little boy. Ken suddenly appeared by the door.

"I'll be leaving now. I've got an urgent business meeting with Mr. Thongprasom. Just call me when you need me. I'll be staying in the hotel tonight." Ken said urgently. He said his goodbyes to his sister and nephew. When he was about to go out, he suddenly turned his direction back to his sister.

"And Soriya, you'll be flying to Phuket the day after tomorrow, okay? You need to meet Diver as soon as possible so you can talk about your plans for the pearl farm." Ken added and stormed out of the place.

"That's great! I can finally thank him personally." Soriya said with a smile in her face. But, will she still have that smile when she comes face to face with the so-called Diver?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a faint knock on the big oak door of Mr. Thongprasom's office. He twisted his executive chair to the door's direction before answering.

"Come in, Ann, dear. The door is open." He knew all along that it was his daughter, Ann, who was at the door. Ann just came back from Venice after visiting her sister, Rita. Rita and her husband, Rome Patchata, have been living in Venice for 2 years now. She just gave birth to their 1[sup]st[/sup] child so the entire family went to see the latest addition to their family. Mr. Thongprasom didn't stay long and has to come back to Bangkok for work. Like Mr. Thongprasom, Aum didn't stay long as well and flew immediately to the Philippines for an important business trip.

Ever since the accident 4 years ago, Aum and Ann's relationship changed drastically. The flame of their relationship is slowly deteriorating, especially when Ann had a miscarriage. A few weeks after the accident, Ann found out that she was pregnant. She felt so happy knowing that she could finally give Aum a child. Aum was ecstatic as well. But after a few months, they later on discovered that Ann is having a serious case of ectopic pregnancy and they had to remove the fetus. They had to take away the fetus from her body or else, she may have serious complications as well. The couple was both heart broken when they learned their child couldn't have the chance to live. Since then, their relationship started to slowly fall apart. Yes, they still love each other but the feeling is not as strong as before. Aum had become a mysterious person after everything that happened. He seldom tells Ann what keeps him busy recently. He hasn't even mentioned the pearl farm business he had opened in Phuket.

But until this day, there is a huge question that continues to linger on Ann's mind.

She wasn't really sure if Aum was actually the father of that unborn child. She was having thoughts that Ken Theeradej may have fathered that child.

"How was your trip?" Mr. Thongprasom asked his daughter.

"It was fine, Dad. By the way, who is this important person we are meeting right now?" Ann asked curiously. There was another knock on the door. Mr. Thongprasom commanded the person on the door to enter.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Thongprasom. The traffic jam was heavy." Ann's eyes grew wider as she heard the familiar voice. The familiar voice which she haven't heard for 4 years now.

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
omo.....donna u know how to keep me glued....i cant wait for the next chap....u got me hyped....lolz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I agree with Fun and Pze...why stop there....such a dramatic part, after 4 years, their lives are coming to intertwine with one another again.