Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

shachibasha

psychotic
You're not the only one. I am confused myself. Rita is Ann sister right. She is too righteouos thinking that Aum is a good husband.

:loool: You mean Ken have the hots for Aum. Aff is getting too close to Aum so I am assuming that Aum is whose he's looking for LMAO :loool: This will be too twisted if Ken and Aum will be lovers. Oh man that would be something to read. Ahahahah!!! :loool:
haha that would be weird but really something!haha!....go on snn snfd cheat on your husband too...an eye for and eye tooth for a tooth hehe...!let ann impregnate ken too..hehe 0.o

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:loool: You mean Ken have the hots for Aum. Aff is getting too close to Aum so I am assuming that Aum is whose he's looking for LMAO :loool: This will be too twisted if Ken and Aum will be lovers. Oh man that would be something to read. Ahahahah!!! :loool:
ken and aum as lovers... that would be so... HOT!! :loool: just imagine them kissing, OMG... extremely hot!! :clap: I know... I'm weird... :loool:

^^ what? when? NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!
ann did kiss ken willingly... ^_^

Since it was no use to push him away, Ann just let Ken kiss her. Besides, his lips were so warm and soft and very inviting… His velvety lips made Ann's guard down. Ann was already cooperating with him and kissing him back. Ann opened her mouth for him and their tongues met and danced together. Their kiss was getting passionate and hotter by the minute.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was planning to update today but... wtf... no electricity in my place for the whole day!!! <_< it was just restored a while ago... :lol:

anyhow, I'll probably be updating tomorrow... I'm going to watch the last episode of BGST tonight... :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha that would be weird but really something!haha!....go on snn snfd cheat on your husband too...an eye for and eye tooth for a tooth hehe...!let ann impregnate ken too..hehe 0.o
Perfect you know. Ann gets impregnated by Ken… So who do we blame…. Aum! Ahahahaha.

ken and aum as lovers... that would be so... HOT!! :loool: just imagine them kissing, OMG... extremely hot!! :clap: I know... I'm weird... :loool:
Ken and Aum as a couple, probably be one of the world’s greatest gay couple that ever lived!!!

Aww… Update soon.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 9

"Just say it…" Ken once again whispered to her ear. Ann could feel his warm breath against her sensitive ear causing a wave of tingling sensations down to her spine. Ken pulled her closer until there was no more space between their heated bodies. Helping her to make up her mind quickly, Ken started to nibble on Ann's earlobe down to her neck. Ann loved the way he does it, slowly and hot. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from making sounds that indicates pleasure. God, he was hard to resist. Ken was surely a devil, a one hot devil who surely knows how seduce a woman, even a married one.

Ken conquered Ann's sweet lips once again. All his life, he never thought that this day would come. Ann was surprisingly kissing him back. The way Ken kisses her was far better compared to Aum. Her husband was the only man she ever kissed so she never had compared him to any other man.

Everything went blurry around Ann. She was walking with Ken in his lavish vineyard and the next thing she knew they were both back to his mansion, heading to his bedchamber. When the humungous doors were closed behind them, their torrid kissing continued as they hurriedly stripped each others clothing. Ken gently pushed the almost naked Ann to his king size bed and continued to explore her gorgeous body. Ken was kissing and caressing her in her most private places and in return, Ann was moaning and encouraging him to do even more. On the first half of their love play, Ken was in control but on the second half, Ann was the boss. They changed their positions, making Ann on top. How she handled Ken's body was purely amazing. Ken had never felt intense pleasure with someone else before. When both of them are heated up, Ken finally took Ann. Both of them were moaning so loudly until they had reached the peak of their climax. After hours of intense lovemaking, they both fell asleep with Ken holding Ann tightly in his arms. This day was truly a memorable one.

The sun was starting to set when Ann woke up. As she opened her eyes, she found herself naked, on Ken's bed! She stared at Ken's handsome face. He's even more handsome when sleeping. , Ann thought and smiled. Ken does dazzle her and the old flame was starting to be renewed again. Ann was in love with Ken before but she tried to deny her feelings towards him. She knew that even though she'll confess her true feelings to him, they won't be able to be together. Her parents already told her that she was arranged to be married to Aum Atichart. Being an obedient child, she did what her parents wanted her to do to satisfy them. As time went by and Ken suddenly disappearing from her sight, she eventually fell in love with the man she married, through her parents' request and forced herself to think that Ken and her would only remain friends, not more than that.

Too afraid to face Ken, Ann hurriedly got dressed and went downstairs. She asked Ken's chauffer to take her back to her hotel. As they were heading back, Ann was thinking about what had happened today. It was indeed wrong for someone like her to have sex with another man. It was a huge mistake! A mistake that shouldn't be repeated again. But deep inside her, she had never regretted that she made love with the Ken, her first love.

It was around 8 in the evening when Ann came back in the hotel. She entered the room and found Rita sitting in her bed, surrounded with dozens of shopping bag. Rita had gone shopping the whole day and surprisingly, she was still energetic.

"Thank God you're back, P'Ann!" Rita exclaimed the moment she saw her sister. Ann, who was tired after all that intense love making, laid on her bed and sighed.

"So, how's the meeting with Mr. Theeradeth?" Rita asked as she lay down beside her sister. The meeting was awesome! , Ann thought to herself and smiled. Rita, who was a keen observer, immediately noticed that Ann was smiling. Rita was glad to see her sister's smile.

"It was…" Ann paused for a while, thinking of an appropriate adjective to describe it. Describing what happened to her today was quite a difficult task. She felt rather happy but at the same time, guilty after she made love with Ken. Everything that happened today was wrong but for her, she felt it was right.

"It was?" Rita asked her sister.

"It was nice. The meeting went well." Ann told her bluntly as she sat right back up. She stood up and made her way towards the fridge, searching for something to eat. Rita, who was still lying on her sister's bed, suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! P'Ann, P'Aum called a while ago." Rita told her. Ann was surprised on what she heard.

"Aum called?"

"Yes! He told me that when you arrive, give him a call. He'll be waiting for it."

Rita explained. She grabbed Ann's cell phone and gave it to her.

"Call him now. I'm sure he's waiting for it." Rita instructed. Ann was quite glad that her husband called a while ago. She hurriedly dialed Aum's number and waited for it to ring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2:00 in the morning in Thailand. Aum and Aff were very tired after making love once again. One night was not enough for Aum. He wanted to make love with Aff every single night, if possible. Aum immediately fell asleep and totally forgot that Ann was supposed to call him. A while ago, he tried calling Ann but he can't reach her so he decided to call her sister-in-law. Rita told him that her sister was in the middle of a business meeting. Aum didn't want to interrupt his wife so he just asked Rita to tell Ann to call him back when she got back.

Aff suddenly woke up when she felt that she needed to use the rest room. The room was only illuminated by the dim light coming from one of the lamp shades. She gently pushed Aum's heavy arm which was around her waist and also pushed the thick quilt that was covering their naked bodies. Aff stood up and searched for her robe but surprisingly, she can't find it. Since her robe was nowhere to be found, she just grabbed Aum's oversized t-shirt, wore it and immediately went to the rest room. When she was done, she gently closed the bathroom door and made her way back to the bed. She was about to get back to sleep but she suddenly heard a cell phone ringing. It was Aum's. Not wanting to wake Aum, she decided to answer the call herself. Aff took the cell phone and read the caller id. A woman's name appeared.

"Ann…" Aff read. Who is she? , Aff wondered. There's only one way to find out.

"Hello?" Aff answered the call, not even knowing who Ann is in Aum's life!

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just the 1st half for now... so tired...can't type the rest anymore... will try to finish this chapter tomorrow... ^_^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg!

ken was secretly in love with ann in the past!

and ann was also in love with ken before she got married!

that's one 'lusty' chapter! lol!! (is there such a word?) haha...

i wonder what'll happen next? :blink:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg!

ken was secretly in love with ann in the past!

and ann was also in love with ken before she got married!

that's one 'lusty' chapter! lol!! (is there such a word?) haha...

i wonder what'll happen next? :blink:
i think there's such a word... lusty...

hay naku ate...basta... ang alam ko, malibog sila.... :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
they use to know eachother......gosh so much things revealing....keep it coming....cant wait for more.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am hoping you'll push Ken and Ann. They were so in love before she married Aum. =(

It wasn't really lust but temperture is burning up between them once again. Plus Ann felt guilty unlike Aum -_-