Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 4

Aff was astonished as she stared at the house in front of her. It wasn’t as big as a mansion but it was still beautiful. Aum, who was holding her suitcase, took the key from his pocket and opened the door. He looked at Aff and motioned her to enter. She slowly walked towards the door while still admiring the wonderful structure of the house.

“You will be living here until you get pregnant and give birth.” Aum explained but Aff wasn’t paying attention much. She was looking around the house. Everything inside it fits in perfectly. Aff was even more amazed when she looked outside the window. The ocean and the sky seem to meet; only the horizon was preventing them to clash. Accompanied with the setting the sun, overall, the view was purely breath-taking.

“Beautiful…” Aff whispered as she stared at the ocean. Aum, who was explaining more things to Aff, stopped and stared at her. Beautiful. It was the perfect word to describe the lady standing before him. The moment he laid his eyes on her, he felt he was strongly attracted to her. Aum looked at her fervently as if he was a predator ready to attack his innocent prey. He had never looked at a woman like that before besides his wife. Yes, his wife. It finally registered to his mind that he was a married man. A man who already is committed. He remembered that he had only hired Aff to carry his child for him, no other things included.

Aff’s lips caught Aum’s full attention. Unknown to Aff, Aum was staring at her lips, wondering if those lips of her are soft and luscious enough to penetrate the growing desire inside of him. A feeling of guilt started to pour in him for having lascivious thoughts towards this very attractive stranger in front of him. He shouldn’t feel this way towards her, it was wrong. But then again, he felt that it was right. The guilty feeling inside of him became smaller and smaller as the feeling of lust started gushing inside of him and took over his mind and body.

Without hesitations or guilty feeling, Aum grabbed Aff by the waist, pulling her closer to him and immediately locked his aggressive lips against her chaste ones. Aff was shocked by the sudden actions of Aum and she tried to push him with all her might but the handsome devil was just too strong for this innocent creature.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Aff?” The mother asked weakly, waking up from her sleep. Whenever their mother wakes up, she always looks for Aff but this time, she was not around. Narin approached her mother and sat beside her bed.

“Ma, P’Aff left for work.” Narin explained. She didn’t want to lie to her mother but at the same time, she didn’t want to tell the truth. If she knew that Aff has been working somewhere outside the country, her mother would be saddened and that could make her condition worse.

“Work? Where is she working now?” Her mom asked while trying to sit up. Narin helped her as she was still weak.

“At…the same place as before. She was rehired, Ma.” Narin lied. She didn’t want her mother to think too much if she knew Aff was away.

“Ma, we have enough money for your surgery now.” She told her the good news while she gently caressed her mother’s hand.

“But where did you get the money?” Narin’s mother asked. Narin also didn’t know how did Aff got a huge amount of money in such a little time. P’Duan couldn’t lend her money that big, she thought.

“A good friend of P’Aff lent her the money. She said we can pay whenever we’re able to.” Narin told her. To Narin, it was still a huge mystery to where did Aff got the money.

------------------------------------------------------

Ann grabbed her cell phone and dialed her husband’s number for the 10th time. She’d been trying to call him but she couldn’t reach his cell phone.

“Aum… Please pick it up…” She whispered as she was holding her cell phone into her ear. Her parents unexpectedly went back to Thailand and they wanted the whole family to be present on their dinner tonight. Ann’s parents rarely visit them so she wanted Aum to be present at this very important dinner. She needed him for support tonight as she will tell her parents about her condition. Unknown Ann, Aum was busy doing something that’s why he couldn’t pick up his cell phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aff tried and tried to push him away but his strong arms were locked on her feeble body. Their lips were still locked with each other. Aum continued to kiss her aggressively while his hand slid on her back and inside her clothing. With such expertise, his hand immediately found the hook of her bra and in one fluid motion, he unhooked it. Aum tried to deepen their kiss but he could feel the wetness on his cheeks. Their lips parted and Aum looked at Aff. The innocent creature before him cried an ocean! Aff has never felt so humiliated in her entire life. This man before her was forcing himself to take her dignity as a woman. She shouldn’t have accepted this job if she only knew she would be treated like this.

One of Aum’s weaknesses was seeing a woman cry. He hates whenever he sees a lady cry and he hates it even more if he knew for the fact he was the reason why. Lust controlled him a while ago and he was out of his mind.

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have…” Aum was trying to explain but Aff refused to listen. She shook her head as tears continued to run down her cheeks.

“You don’t have to explain… Please… Leave me alone for now…” Aff told him but Aum wouldn’t listen.

“Just listen to me.” Aum told her worriedly as he approached her and held her hand. Fearing of getting another hard kiss from him, Aff immediately pulled her hand from his.

“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!” She howled with a river of tears still flowing from her eyes. Aum did what she wanted. He left her alone inside the house. Aum went inside his car and closed the door. With so much anger, he punched the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles ached. But he can’t feel the pain on his knuckles right now instead the pain was on his heart. He didn’t want to see Aff crying like this. He was ashamed of himself for doing such an unforgivable act to her. He should’ve waited until she’s ready for him, not forcing himself to her.

His thoughts on how to say sorry to Aff was interrupted when his cell phone started to ring. It was Ann. Aum answered it immediately. Ann told him about her parents and the dinner that will be held on her parents’ house tonight.

“Yes… Yes… I’m on my way home…” Aum told Ann over the phone. When his wife blurted out the words “I love you..”, Aum didn’t know how to respond.

“Me too… me too… okay… bye…” That’s all he said. Aum threw his cell phone on the passenger seat and brought the engine to life. He drove as fast as he can get to the dinner on time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner at his in-laws place went great. Although tired, Aum still had the time to have a chat with the rest of Ann’s family. Ann didn’t tell her parents about her medical condition. She didn’t want to ruin their night. It was almost midnight when the couple went home.

Aum was already lying in the bed, ready to go to sleep, when he felt Ann moving on top him. She started kissing Aum’s lips gently but Aum refused to kiss her back.

“Tired?” She asked as she was running her hand inside his shirt and was caressing Aum’s hard chest.

“Yes. I’m so tired. Not tonight.” Aum told her sleepily. Instead of protesting, Ann just smiled and stopped caressing her husband’s chest. She gave Aum another kiss and finally lay beside him.

Ever since the couple found out that Ann is not able to conceive a child, Aum wasn’t a very passionate lover to her anymore. They were not making love as often as before. It’s as if the flame of their love is not burning anymore. Ann noticed that for whenever she wanted him to make love to her, Aum would refuse and gave her excuses.

As Aum was in a deep sleep, Ann was still awake. A river of tears started to run down her cheeks. She wasn’t blaming Aum for being cold towards her. It was entirely her fault why he is being like that. She couldn’t give him the child that he was longing to have.

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
good update donna.......it just gets better n better.....im wondering how things are going to turn out......

im wondering about ken too.....keep it coming girl....so many unanswered questions....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
good update donna.......it just gets better n better.....im wondering how things are going to turn out......

im wondering about ken too.....keep it coming girl....so many unanswered questions....
thanks pze.. :lol: and ken... hmmm... he'll probably appear again in chapter 6 or 7...

man aum and aff scene was hot! ... hehehe
wait until they do a willing scene... :rolleyes:

pze

sarNie Adult
Its sad how aum is falling for aff already n forgettin his wife already I'm really looking forward too the next chapter I'm excited to see the direction of this story hehe donna update soon imma check it everyday hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aum starting to have a change in heart already... kind of pity ann already.. but ken will be the knight to save her... hahaha :p
:lol: ken as her knight in shining armor? maybe...

Its sad how aum is falling for aff already n forgettin his wife already I'm really looking forward too the next chapter I'm excited to see the direction of this story hehe donna update soon imma check it everyday hehe
check it everyday? hmmmm... I think I'll be able to update, if not everyday, maybe every other day for the next 2 weeks... :lol:

awww poor ann :( not knowing what's happening..and having not seen aff either....wow lust took over aum...
yes! lust would conquer all! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's the start of my semester break!!! yay!! so happy!!! :clap:

I shall update later... after I take a nap... :lol: the next chapter will be steamy... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 5

Aff was awakened by the appetizing aroma of scrumptious home cooking wafting around the house. Last night, she had fallen asleep on the couch. As she sat up straight, she could see the full view of the rising sun from the same window where she had seen the sunset yesterday. Her mouth curved as she watches the sun rising, indicating that it is the beginning of a new day, a new hope. But her smile faded as the happenings last night came sinking into her again. She carefully ran her fingers on her soft lips as she remembered how Aum aggressively treated them.

As she was remembering what happened last night, Aff suddenly heard a hum and she was sure that it was coming from the kitchen. She immediately stood up and searched for the kitchen. The house wasn’t big enough and thanks to the smell of the delicious aroma, she hurriedly found the kitchen. By the stove, a woman was busy cooking. She added up seasonings in the casserole and continued stirring. For a moment, she took a spoon and took some of the almost cooked dish, tasting if it was just right. Satisfied with the taste, she decided to grab a plate so she can offer her special guest the food she just cooked. The woman turned around and saw Aff standing by the kitchen door. She gave Aff a pleasant smile and Aff responded a shy smile for she didn’t know who this lady is.

“Good morning, Khun Aff.” She greeted her with a voice that sounded almost musical to Aff’s ears. How did she know my name? Aff asked to herself.

“Khun Aff, just wait for me on the dining room. Your breakfast is almost ready.” She said delightfully to her but Aff was still looking at her quizzically. Instead of staring at the woman all morning, Aff just did as what she was told.

Just a couple of steps from the kitchen, Aff found herself sitting on the elegant dining room of the house. Although it was not relatively huge, it was still stunning. Another huge window was propped up on the dining room. The beautiful view of the ocean was once again present. The almost warm ocean breeze entered the room and Aff liked it. In a couple of minutes, the woman came to the room, holding a plate filled with food.

“Here’s your breakfast, Khun Aff. Enjoy!” She said in the same delightful tone of voice. The food was surely mouthwatering. Since she hadn’t had anything since last night, Aff was famished. Since she was not accustomed in eating alone, Aff asked the bubbly woman to join her on the dining room. As they were eating together, Aff asked a few questions. Piam, the woman she was having breakfast with, is the caretaker of the house.
She was almost the same age as her and had been working for Aum’s family since she was a girl. Her mother was Aum’s nanny when he was a boy and now, Aum wanted her to be the nanny of his future child. But for now, she will be attending to Aff’s needs.

“Would you like to have more, Khun Aff?” She asked her again as she saw that Aff’s plate was almost empty. Aff shyly shook her head. Piam took the dishes away but Aff insisted on helping her.

“Let me help you with that…” She said as she took the empty plate.

“No, no. Khun Aff. It’s not your job to wash the dishes. Khun Aum would fire me if he’ll find out that I’m letting you doing this.” Piam explained. Aff’s mind was filled once again with what had happened last night as Piam mentioned Aum’s name.

As Piam was washing the dishes, Aff stayed in the kitchen to ask more things, but this time it was about the house.

“Khun Aum doesn’t go here regularly?” She asked Piam. Piam, who was now drying the plates with a clean towel, shook her head.

“Then why did he build this house then if he doesn’t go here often?” She asked Piam again.

“My mother said, Khun Aum built this house as a gift for his first born child.” Piam explained. Before Aum and Ann got married, Aum decided to build a house by the ocean. The house would serve as a gift for their first born child. Aum wanted to keep the house as a secret until Ann gives birth. But in their situation right now, the house would forever remain as an untold secret to Ann.

“For his first child…” Aff whispered to herself. She came to a conclusion that Aum really wanted to have a child. He even built this house for his first born!

“Khun Aum is very desperate in having a kid. I think he is willing to trade everything he has just for him to have his own kid.” Piam told her with a hint of sympathy in her voice. For her, Aum was such a nice person, helping a lot of people in need. Having a good heart, why do the heavens doesn’t answer his prayers and give him the child he was longing to have? Now that Aff had entered his life, could she be the answer to his prayers?

As Aff digested all the things she had learned about Aum today, little by little, she was trying to forget about Aum’s actions towards her the other night. Since Aum was the one who gave the money for her mother’s surgery, she wanted to repay his kindness and wanted him to be happy. Aff took the telephone and dialed the number that Piam gave her. After a couple of rings, someone picked it up. It was a man. His voice sounded husky and at the same time, tired. Aff immediately recognized his voice. It was Aum’s. Her heart started to pound heavily again as his voice played on her ear.

“K-khun Aum. It’s Aff.” She said nervously.

Aum, who was on his office, was confused. He didn’t know why Aff called him.

“Do you have any problem, Aff?” He asked worriedly. Aum’s heart was pounding fast just like Aff’s. He was thinking that Aff might want to quit her job now. Aum doesn’t want that to happen. He wanted Aff to be the mother of his child, not any other woman.

“I-I just wanted to tell you that I’m ready.” Aff said nervously. Yes, she was now ready and willing to get pregnant with Aum.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok... I was wrong... no steamy scenes yet... :lol: but I assure you the next chapter will definitely have the willing scene... enjoy the chapter for now! although, it's quite a draggy one... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha thanks donna for the update....i was wondering where the steamy scene was....lolz.....

update soon.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haha thanks donna for the update....i was wondering where the steamy scene was....lolz.....

update soon.....
I was planning on having the willing scene on chapter 5 but as I was typing it, I decided to just put it on the next chapter... :lol: