Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe ive been waiting donna.....

ill look forward for the update......im waiting for answers too....hehe

lilypha

sarNie Adult
such a tease ...donna... please dont say he is looking for his long lost sister???? and it turns out to be aff...

please update soon and hope yr class finish soon...

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
u r really fast...hope the xxx scene will be here soon...ok...i'm bad...i confess

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very very interesting. I wonder what Ken is looking for? Perhaps a long lost sister?? Hmm... can't wait to read the parts where Aff starts doing her job. lol.. And no! I don't mean sexy scenes... I mean, all the bickering and conflicts that I soon sense. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww....i wish i could see aum's sexy smile...now aff starts her job^^ ken is so mysterious..i wonder who's in that picture...

oh here's another one:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
u r really fast...hope the xxx scene will be here soon...ok...i'm bad...i confess
:lol: xxx scene will be on the next chapter...

very very interesting. I wonder what Ken is looking for? Perhaps a long lost sister?? Hmm... can't wait to read the parts where Aff starts doing her job. lol.. And no! I don't mean sexy scenes... I mean, all the bickering and conflicts that I soon sense. :D
there will be lots of conflicts here... :rolleyes:

where is aum bringing aff... can't wait to read the next part.. hehe...

is ken finding for aff?
maybe....maybe not... :rolleyes:

awwww....i wish i could see aum's sexy smile...now aff starts her job^^ ken is so mysterious..i wonder who's in that picture...

oh here's another one:
I love the poster! thanks rr! ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I probably won't have an update this week because of my exams... but after this week, it will be my semestral break and I can probably update a bit faster... ^_^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
so he's going to have aff sleep in the same house as ann?! oh my.. god.. awkward. lol... can't wait for you to post more and good luck on your exams :)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
shouldnt you finish yr exam and expect a good result?? haheheh, if so, come back soon for the baby making process... good luck, girl...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i made you a poster also, hope you like it

I LOVE IT!!!! :clap: :wub: you even put a PG-13 sign... but I don't know if I can keep up with a PG-13 rating... I usually do Rated R or Rated MA scenes... depends on how wild my imagination can get... :rolleyes:

seeing the poster makes me wanna update but sadly, I can't... have to study first... -_-

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I LOVE IT!!!! you even put a PG-13 sign... but I don't know if I can keep up with a PG-13 rating... I usually do Rated R or Rated MA scenes... depends on how wild my imagination can get...

seeing the poster makes me wanna update but sadly, I can't... have to study first...
Then study first and all the best for yr exam and dont worry we will be here waiting for your and of course the baby making hehahahah