Love Me Not :: Aum/Aff/Ken/Ann

pze

sarNie Adult
aff is gonna beginning the job now.....i hope u continue this soon.....im anxious for more.....

thanks for the update

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ya... it is another great fanfic I follow... Please make aum meets his baby maker soon... I cant wait till the babymaking time... sound pervert lol... cant help cos I learn from JLR sisters...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the babymaking scene will probably begin on chapter 4 or 5... we need to wait until the babymaker is fertile... :loool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omy things are so serious in this story! that's not to say it's bad, haha, i'm just used to lightheart stories, so
i'm looking forward to this change!

it's so sad, especially for Anne, since she wants to make Aum happy most :(

can't wait to see when Ken comes into the story! :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omy things are so serious in this story! that's not to say it's bad, haha, i'm just used to lightheart stories, so
i'm looking forward to this change!

it's so sad, especially for Anne, since she wants to make Aum happy most :(

can't wait to see when Ken comes into the story! :p
:lol: I myself is not used to writing this kind of story...hopefully I can write this well enough... as for Ken, he'll be appearing on the later part, I guess... the truth is, I still don't know yet when will Ken appear... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz donna i taught there was an update.....got me hyped......but i hope u update this soon....i cant wait for more.....

double update if u could hehe......

but take care of ur school stuff first

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gasps...! He wants to meet the baby maker. Now..I'm just wondering... will they make the baby in a test tube or is Aum going to make the baby with Aff the conventional way?? :D :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
gasps...! He wants to meet the baby maker. Now..I'm just wondering... will they make the baby in a test tube or is Aum going to make the baby with Aff the conventional way?? :D :loool:
:loool: conventional huh? they will make the baby the natural way... :lol: there's no thrill if it will be through test tube... :loool:

haha... they call it a baby maker... it's so funny.. can't wait to read more..
I just heard that baby maker term from a Filipino movie... I find it funny too... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
yay ill be looking forward to that update....hehe.....thanks girl

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

Ken Theeradeth was standing by the huge window of his office. Located on the 40th floor of the building, Ken could practically see the beautiful city of Paris through his window. As he was standing by his window, admiring the wonderful view, he heard a soft knock.

“Come in.” Without turning back, he responded. The door slowly opened as his secretary, a young French lady entered

“Sir, you have a visitor from Thailand.” His secretary told him. Her English was characterized by a strong French accent. Ken looked back and smiled at her. He was waiting for days for the arrival of his visitor.

“Let him in.” He replied. Ken felt a sudden feeling of excitement building up inside of him. He’d been waiting for him to arrive, hoping to hear wonderful news from him.
The man entered his office. Ken smiled the moment he saw his visitor and the man smiled back. He motioned his visitor to sit down. When the man was finally seated, their conversation began.

“Have you found more information about them?” Ken immediately questioned. He was very anxious for his answer. It’s been months since they’ve last talked so he’s hoping to hear more.

“No new information yet but I found something very important.” The man said. He grabbed his bag and took out a brown envelope from it. Carefully, he handed it down to Ken. Without hesitation, Ken opened the envelope and took out a photo. He carefully examined it and came to a conclusion that the photo was taken a long time ago. It was already worn out and the colors were fading. In the photograph, a woman, probably on her early 20s was smiling beautifully while holding a sleeping baby on her arms. Ken was unsure of what he is feeling when he saw the photograph. Different kinds of emotions collided inside of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff was sitting by the window of the restaurant, staring at the beautiful sunsent. Today, she’ll meet the person who had asked for her services. Her heart was pounding like crazy as she sat there. She is unsure of what kind of job she will do.

“Khun Aum is a good person and I’m sure he’ll pay you big.” Tida, the one who arranged this meeting, reassured her and held her hand tight. Her hand was as cold as ice, Tida thought.

“Oh… He’s here.” Tida exclaimed when she saw Aum walked in the restaurant. Aff turned her direction to where Tida was looking at. There he was. Walking towards them was a man in a neatly-tailored business suit. Aff was a bit surprised when she saw him. She was expecting an older man, not a younger…and a handsome one. Her heart pounded more as he fast approaches.

“Good evening, Khun Aum.” Tida greeted him. Aum smiled at her and took a seat across Aff. Aum’s eyes were locked on Aff, looking at her carefully. Aff was unaware that the handsome stranger was staring at her. Her eyes were fixed on the table, too shy to look at him.

“Tida, is she the one?” Aum asked but his eyes were still on Aff, still examining her carefully. She’s quite a beauty, Aum thought.

“Yes, Khun Aum. Her name is Aff Taksaorn and she’s 25 years old.” Tida answered him and even adding additional information. Aum’s lips curved after he heard what Tida said.

“Okay. She’s hired.” Aum said. Aff heard him and looked at him quizzically. Aum smiled at her sexily but she immediately turned her head to the other direction. I’m hired? That fast? No interviews or whatsoever? Aff thought to herself.

“Bring her tomorrow to your house, Tida. I’ll pick her up there.” Aum instructed Tida.

“Sure, sure, Khun Aum. No problem.” Tida agreed right away. Aum took out a white legal size envelope from his pocket and handed it down to Tida. It was her payment for doing her job.

“Thank you, Khun Aum!” Tida exclaimed and started counting the money inside. When she’s done counting, she excused herself to get the written contract they have to sign. Aum and Aff were now alone, sitting across each other. Aum was still staring at Aff. The woman in front of him will carry his child, the child he was longing to have.

“Here.” He told him as he handed the same envelope like Tida’s but it was way thicker. Aff just stared at it and was hesitant on taking it.

“Please take it. I’ve prepared this money for you.” Aum said worriedly. He knew that Aff was in great need of money right now. Tida told him earlier the story why Aff needed the job. Without looking at him, Aff slowly took the envelope from him.

“Thank you, Sir.” She uttered. The trembling of her voice was salient to Aum. After a couple of minutes, Tida came back with the written contract. They signed the contract and said their temporary goodbyes. Tomorrow, Aff’s new job would officially begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Before leaving, Aff handed the money to her sister, telling her that she borrowed the money from Duan. A week ago, after telling Duan that she’ll accept the job, she already explained to her sister that she’ll leave the following week.

“Take good care of Ma, Narin.” Aff told her sister. Not wanting to wake her mother up, she gently kissed her forehead and caressed her mother’s lean hand.

“I will, P’Aff. Take good care of yourself too. Call us often, okay?” Narin told her and the two sisters hugged each other. After saying her goodbyes to them, Aff grabbed her suitcase and went to Tida’s house. A white elegant car was parked in front of the house. It must be Khun Aum’s car, she thought. Aff gently knocked on the door and Tida opened it immediately. She entered the house and saw Aum sitting on the living room. He gave her the same sexy smile he gave her last night. Aff’s heart began to thud rapidly.

“Let’s go.” Aum said and took Aff’s suitcase from her. She was hesitant to let him carry her suitcase but Aum insisted. They bid farewell to Tida and thanked her again. Aum placed Aff’s suitcase on the back of the car. Being a gentleman, Aum was the one who opened the car door for her. Aum sat on the driver’s seat and revved the engine to life. Aff didn’t know where Aum was taking her. Both of them didn’t utter a word during the 2-hour drive. In front of a beautiful house, Aum pulled the car into a halt.

“We’re here.” He softly said to Aff.

---TBC---