LOVE MAAKMAAI CONCERT 2009

remem

sarNie Hatchling
"BIE" LOVE MAAKMAAI CONCERT 2009

The concert will be held July 11 - 12, 2009.
At Impact Arena, Muang Thongtani

Total performances : 2 rounds

- Saturday July 11, 2009. 7.00 P.M. [Sold out]
- Sunday July 12, 2009. 7.00 P.M.

:: Public Sale From Friday May 15, 2009 to Saturday July 11, 2009. ::

http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/concert/bie_concert09_eng.php

- Aff Taksaorn :

- Navin Tar : The new actor and singer of Xact'.

- Grand the star 5 :

- Singto the star5 :

- Tik Chiro

As you know about his big concert which is going to happen next month in the name “LOVE MAK MAI ( Plenty of LOVE ) concert. Now there is an update news about this concert that He prepare many great things for fans to have fun and dance on this 11th July 2009 at 7.00PM , Impacmarina Muangthong Thanee hall. It’s going to be the history of thai concert again according to the ticket which were sold all in very short time till they had to suddenly decided to have the 2nd show on 12th July 2009 again.
Bie has talked about this concert that he has been trying to work out , staying fit and firm, training hard in singing and dancing for this concert. He also prepare many hit songs which many people miss to listen to sing and dance as a special version and you will only hear those songs in this concert as well.
For the special guests there are SINGTO from THE STAR STAGE 5 , AFF – TAKSAORN PAKSOOKJREON The sweet lovely actress from a TV drama PRA-JAN-SEE-ROONG ( colorful moon) which Bie role as an actor and NAWIN TAR – NAWIN YOAWAPOLKUL a new actor and singer of EXACT & SCENARIO CO.,LTD . Moreover there are still many surprised for the fans in this concert.

Bie said “ First time when I knew the ticket were all sold I was so happy and when I knew more about the additional 2nd show oh wow! We could join and have fun together 2 times I’m so happy with the feedback from everybody. I would like you all come to join with us as much as possible because you will see a lot of singing and a lot of dancing there. There will be the old songs which were taken to mix as a special version and also the special guests . Let’s come to join with us. There are still so many surprised are waiting for you.”

http://www.bie-fanclub.com/webboard/index....en#msg446208ore

More details soon.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
cool...can't wait to see Aff attending Bie's concert...i hope they invite Grand, so they could do a little promotion on the up coming lakorn...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
2 BAD I DNT LIVE IN THAILAND...CUZ IF I DID I WILL DEFINATLY GO...sO I CAN CHEER FOR BIE...THE PERSON THAT IS IN MY HEART...LOVE BIE...

cecilia

Staff member
i heard about Aff in his concert too.
i so can't wait til this come out in dvd.
i wanna see Aff in live concert ..
especially with Bie, one of my favorite ^^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i can't for it...i just wanna see Bie & Aff together so much!!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
cool...can't wait to see Aff attending Bie's concert...i hope they invite Grand, so they could do a little promotion on the up coming lakorn...
Yeah, Bie just said on 7 see concert Grand the star is his guest too.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Rehearsing for Love Maak Maai Concert.
Acts Channel :June 16, 2009
"Wait a minute"

Today Bie just posted on his fans site bie-fanclub.com 12:29:13 am, June 19,2009.

ช่วงนี้ซ้อมคอนเสิร์ต แล้วก็เดินสายโปรโมทไปด้วย คาดว่าวันคอนเสิร์ตจริงๆทุกอย่างคงพร้อมมมม
สนุกแน่นอนจ้าาาาามะจ๊ะทิงจาาาา
พอดีพึ่งซ้อมเสร็จ เลยแอบมาเล่นเน็ตส่งข่าวก่อนนอน
ฝันดีนะคับทุกคน :D

Now a day I'm about going to rehearse for the concert and also some promting. I hope everything will ready when the concert day comes.
Gonna be fun for sure !!!
I just finished from rehearsing and then sneak come to internet to tell you the updates before I go to bed.
Have good dreams, everybody. :D

http://www.bie-fanclub.com/webboard/index....cseen#msg447624

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Has anyone see this clip yet. I think it's so cool, looks like those Western "Step UP" or danceing movie. But I just love how Bie is always so cool with his heart signature. Here's the clip thanks to remem:

cecilia

Staff member
that's so hot .. thanks ^^
i can't wait til someone upload a fancam of the concert ..
would love to see a bts clip of aff rehearsing too