sarNie Egg
Love Letters to my Enemy

by: JSY Production

JSY Production Group:
in sarnworld

- Sherlyi[Shelly]
- londonpalace19

First time writing a fanfic...
Starring: Pancake K., Om A., New W., Grace K.

Om A. as Prince Passakorn
Pancake K. as Princess Asanee/Matika
New W. as Prince Uson
Grace K. as Princess Dala

In the 1870’s, in Panthalah, there was about to have a war, but in secret no one know that princess Asanee always write letters to the prince in the other kingdom, and that prince is prince Passakorn Pidsanu Loychusak. And in the letter she fake her name is Matika. While writing letters to Prince Passakorn about 2 month, he reply to her that he want to meet her, so there she secretly ran out from the kingdom and went to meet Prince Passakorn. But then Prince Passakorn heard news that Princess Asanee ran out from the palace, so now he’s trying to catch her….Princess Asanee reach Prince Passakorn kingdom, but she do not know that someone in her kingdom send the news to Prince Passakorn. Then he capture her and take her to his kingdom. Will he torture her???…and will he know that she is the girl that write the letters to him??…………..

---------------------------------------------

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Omg plz update it
soon!!! :D This is
soooooo gooood!! ;) PLZ
dont make me wonder!
What happens next!! :D
:unsure: :eek:

londonpalace19

sarNie Egg
Love Letters to my Enemy { Episode 1, Is out!}

Episode 1

“I’m a princess in Panthalah and my name is Princess Asanee Matika Worapakol. I’m the only daughter and the only princess, but a have a brother that is prince Suwin Wariton Worapakol. My brother is a nice, handsome, respectful, and wise man, and now he’s a grown man and lots of girls like him, like all the generals daughter like him, even the girls in our palace and kingdom. Okay, forget about him, back to me, now I’m 17 years old and my job is to write letters to my enemy, because now the other kingdom also want to invade us too, but my dad say to them, that for them to wait and we’ll have a war. So here, I’m writing letters secretly to the prince in that kingdom, I think he fall in love with my letters, but I’m not sure. I’ve been writing letters to him for like 2 months now, but I never tell him that I’m princess Asanee, my name in the letter is Matika.” Princess Asanee write in her diary.
“ Princess Asanee, are you going to go to sleep, right now is 12 o’clock in the mid- night already?” her servant ask her then she reply, “ No, I’m interest in my diary and letters to that prince so I can’t go sleep yet.” Princess Asanee look at her servant Joop then ask, “ Joop, do you think that prince Passakorn will be interest in my letters?” Joop pause for a second then answer, “ I’m sure he will, because you write fluently and like a love letter.” princess Asanee look back to her diary then ask Joop again, “ Joop, have you tell anyone about me writing letters to prince Passakorn?” Joop answer, “ No, and I’ll never tell anyone, but if you want me to tell then I’ll tell.” Asanee smile then reply, “ Good….and I’ll go sleep now, so you could go rest.” Joop answer, “ Okay, goodnight princess.” Joop close the door.
At Prince Passakorn palace, in Chuthep. “ Mom, does that mean that we’ll have to go to war now?” prince Passakorn ask his mom, then she answer, “ Yes, son and you’ll have to be the lead, and your brother will lead us here.” prince Passakorn brother come in and interrupt, “ Mom, I’ll go with brother Passakorn.” then a general say, “ Prince Uson, please, we cannot let you go, since your going to be our king.” Passakorn was upset and jealous, but he try to hide. “ General, so we have to go right now, in Panthalah?” prince Passakorn ask, then the general answer, “ Yes, and we’ll go tomorrow morning, so when we get there, it’ll be noon already.” prince Uson was worry about prince Passakorn.
In prince Passakorn room. He was writing a letter back to princess Asanee. “ Matika, I really want to see you, so can you come see me at the Garden of Love, because I’m scare that I’ll not see you face to face, so can you come?, I really want you to come. Please tell your dad, general Huan, that I’m the person that want you to come, so tell him not to worry. I think I, I , I “ then someone knock on the door, “ Passakorn, are you in there?” prince Uson ask then Passakorn answer, “ Yes, come in.” prince Uson come and Passakorn hide his letter. Uson walk to Passakorn couch and sit on it, then begin, “ Brother, Passakorn, I know that you don’t like war, but you’ll have to go for our kingdom, so it’ll not be destroy and take by the devils.” Passakorn reply, “ Brother, but, but I have a feeling that we could deal with the war, without having a war.” Uson pause then say, “ Passakorn, you’re still young so you don’t know anything, when they shout war, then we’ll have to go to war.” Passakorn was mad, because he know that there will be a way to fix it, but no one agree with him. “ Brother, I’m not a little kid anymore, I’m already grew, so I know and understand about that, but I’m sure that there’ll be a way to deal and not have a war!” Passakorn shout at his brother, then Uson stand up and reply back, “ Passakorn, if you don’t understand, then we’ll talk later.” Uson walk to the door then went out. Passakorn bang at his desk, then the letter fell down. Passakorn didn’t see it. Passakorn run out to the garden of love. He sit there and think about how Matika will look like, then thinking about the war.
In his room, a servant walk in then see a letter in a envelope with name on it, then the servant pick it up and send it through mail. Passakorn walk into his room, then find his letter that he wrote, but he can’t find it, then he gave up.
At Asanee palace. In her room. Joop walk in then close the door. Joop walk to Asanee, and Asanee was looking outside by the window. “ Princess Asanee, here’s a letter for you, from prince Passakorn.” Asanee smile then she open hurriedly the envelope, then read the letter. After finish reading the letter, Asanee face look worry. Joop was confuse then she ask Asanee, “ Princess Asanee, what happen?” Asanee look at Joop then answer, “ Uh, prince Passakorn ask me to go see him in Chuthep.” Joop look worry. Joop ask Asanee, “ Princess, but what if your dad know, will he kill me, oh my god, what will happen?” Joop was walking around and worry. Asanee think of an idea then smile. Joop look at Asanee and she was smiling while, Joop is worry. “ Princess, how could you be smiling at this moment?” Asanee smile then whisper to Joop in the ear. Joop start to smile, and looking excited. “ Princess, but you’ll go for real?” Asanee smile and answer,
“ Yes, I will go see him, in Chuthep.”
At Princess Dala palace, in Yala. “ Huh! Mom, I have to go marry Prince Suwin, but I never meet him before!” princess Dala say to her mom, Queen Yoda. Dala mom answer, “ Yes, darling, and if you don’t go marry him, then our kingdom will be destroy.” Dala dad walk to them and cry to Dala and her mom, “ Dad, sorry darling, dad can’t even help you, darling you’ll have to go marry Prince Suwin, dad sure he’s a good person.” Princess Dala sister was listening to Dala’s and her parent conversation. “ Huh, sister Dala have to go marry Prince Suwin, in Panthalah?” Princess Kina ask herself quietly. Princess Kina walk in then interrupt, “ Mom, dad, how come these things happen and you all never tell me!?” her dad them were surprise then Dala reply, “ Kina, don’t interrupt the elder when they’re having a private conversation, go back to your room.” Kina reply, “ No way, I’ll not go back to my room and sister this is also my problem too, I’m also a princess in this kingdom too, so if you all just hide problems from me, then how could I be a princess!” Dala mom walk to Kina and calm her down, “ Darling, don’t say that to your sister, your sister just saying what’s right.” Kina turn to her mom and say, “Mom!”
At Asanee room. “ Have you pack my clothes yet?” Asanee ask Joop, then Joop answer, “ Yes, I finish packing your clothes, but princess I’m still worry about you.” Asanee answer, “ Joop, please don’t be worry.” then she grab the bag on her bed, and it’s her clothes in it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Episode 2 Preview:
> “ Princess Asanee, I wish, you’ll come back soon, and remember that I’ll miss you and worry about you, and I will pray for god to help you.” Joop say to Asanee.
> “ Who are you?!” Passakorn ask the girl wearing the red dress and it’s princess Asanee.
> “ Darling, after staying with your sister for two days then come back, okay, because me and your dad is worry about you.” Queen Yoda say to princess Kina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_0_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@londonpalace19

Snakesmile

sarNie Egg
WAAAAW! finally you update this....i was waiting for long time hehe XD
Want to know what will happen..Awww,Asanee and passakorn will met next ep......

londonpalace19

sarNie Egg
Love Letters to my Enemy [Episode 2]

Episode 2:

Princess Asanee grab her bag then open the door quietly so look out if there’s any guard out there, the hall.
“ Yes, nobody’s out there, and no guards, right now.” Asanee say. Then she smile to Joop and say, “ Joop, go with me, okay.” Joop answer, “ Yes, princess.” then Joop and princess Asanee walk out quietly.
Down stairs.
“ Huh, my mom.” princess Asanee say silently, then Joop reply, “ Princess, let me go disturb your mom, then you’ll go out.” Asanee turn to Joop then answer, “ Good.” Joop went out and walk to Queen Usan
[princess Asanee mom]. “ Queen Usan, uh, I want you to go try my food for princess Asanee, so if it’s not good, then I’ll make it better, since princess Asanee like your foods a lot.” Joop say to Queen Usan, then Queen Usan answer, “ Sure, so is princess Asanee in her room?” Joop look around then answer, “ No,” Asanee was shock that Joop might tell her mom the truth, then Joop continue, “ No, princess Asanee, she’s at the garden picking flowers.” Joop look at Asanee then make a face to her to go. Asanee walk quietly to the door, and hide beside a pole. “ Queen Usan, can we go right now?” Queen Usan reply, “ Sure, lets go.” then they all walk to the kitchen. Princess Asanee walk out then run as fast as she could to the garden, since there’s a door right there to get out from the palace. Asanee run to the bush full of flowers, then she wait for a minute for Joop to come out. At the kitchen. “ Queen Usan, can you please try this food?” Joop say then she give a spoon to Queen Usan. Queen Usan try the food, then tell Joop, “ Joop, this is very good, and Asanee will like it a lot.” Joop smile then say, “ Thank you, Queen Usan.” Queen Usan walk out from the room and walk up stair to King Chute room. Joop walk out quickly to the garden. At the garden.
“ Princess, princess, princess, are you still there?” Joop ask then Asanee come out behind the bush and walk up to Joop. “ Princess Asanee, I wish, you’ll come back soon, and remember that I’ll miss you and worry about you, and I will pray for god to help you.” Joop say to Asanee. Asanee cry then say, “ Joop, thanks, you’re like a best friend to me, a very best friend to me, thanks.” then a guard come out and Asanee pull Joop down to sit down with her, so that the guard won’t see them. “ Joop, a guard come out, I think you should just go with me.” Asanee say to Joop then Joop answer, “ But, but.” Asanee interrupt, “ Joop, I’m scare that dad will put you in punishment a lot, so lets go together.” Joop think for a bit then answer,
“ Princess Asanee, I think I should go with you too.” Asanee smile with proud then Joop and Asanee crawl quietly to the door at the back of the garden then Joop open quietly, then the two of them run out quickly and close the door fast quietly.

At Princess Dala palace, in Yala. “ Darling, after staying with your sister for two days then come back, okay, because me and your dad is worry about you.” Queen Yoda say to princess Kina. They were sending Princess Dala to Panthalah. And Princess Kina is going to Panthalah with her sister then come back after 2 days of her sister wedding day. Princess Dala was sitting on the other carriage and Princess Kina was on the other carriage with her own maid. Then they start going. Princess Dala turn back to look at her mom and her dad, then she turn back and cry. Princess Kina wave to her parent and the others.
At a forest. “ Princess Asanee, I want to know why you want to go see Princes Passakorn?” Joop ask Asanee in a tired voice. Then Asanee answer, “ I go because I want to make him fall in love with me, so we and them will not have war.” Joop and Asanee keep walking, then Asanee turn back and say to Joop,
“ Joop, from now on, you will call me Asanee, not princess Asanee.” Joop reply, “ Huh, why princess Asanee?” Asanee turn back to Joop then Joop say, “ Oh, I mean Asanee, why?” Asanee smile then keep walking then answer, “ Because, prince Passakorn might know me.” then they keep walking.
At Prince Passakorn palace. “ Huh, when will Matika answer back?” prince Passakorn ask himself and he was walking back and forth in his room. Then a servant come in and say, “ Prince Passakorn, your mom, Queen Fahnee wants to see you.” prince Passakorn turn to the servant and walk out. Then he reach his mom room. Passakorn hear his mom and his brother talking. “ Mom, but Passakorn is still very young, so I don’t want him to go.” prince Uson say to his mom, then Queen Fahnee reply, “ Uson, even though I don’t want Passakorn to go, but we have no choice and if you go, then who will rule this kingdom, because Passakorn is still young and mom think that he’s not mature yet.” Passakorn feel hurt , but he still stand there, then a general walk to Prince Passakorn and ask, “ Prince Passakorn, how come you’re standing here?” then Uson and Queen Fahnee hear and Passakorn walk quickly down the stair to outside and walk in to sit in his carriage, since they’re going to go to Chuthep military place. Queen Fahnee and Prince Uson follow out, but Passakorn already tell the driver to go already. Queen Fahnee was worry and Uson was worry too, since Passakorn don’t really know how to fight.
Back to Princess Dala and princess Kina.
Then the soldier stop the carriage and say, “ Princess Dala, we have to stop here, to let the horses eat first, so they could go on more.” then Dala answer, “ Okay, and you all could go get some rest too.” then they all get out from the carriage. “ Sister Dala, do you want to go take shower, because I see a waterfall around here.” Kina ask Dala, then Dala answer, “ No, it’s alright.” Princess Kina yell out to everyone there,
“ Everyone, you all could go swim at the waterfall!” then everyone get excited and walk to the waterfall. Princess Dala maid was right there and also princess Kina maid too. Kina went to talk to her sister then say,
“ Sister, if you don’t want to go marry prince Suwin, then I could go for you.” Dala was shock and surprise then she answer, “ Kina! This is not a playing around matters, this is serious and this is the real world, and sister is scare that, that might cause war between us and Panthalah.” Dala cry to Kina then Kina cry to Dala,
“ Sister, I know, this is a real world, and I could do everything to have you and your lover to be together, remember you and General Toon son, Krit, love each other, and Krit have told me already that he love you, so I’ll never let you and Krit be separate and for me, I never have a lover before, so I’ll go for your place, sister.” the two maid also agree too. Dala think for a minute then reply, “ Okay, sister, but promise me that you’ll take care of yourself good, and don’t let we and Panthalah have war.” Kina smile back, then Dala pull Kina to hug, then Kina say, “ I will do my best to make us and Panthalah do not have war, so trust me.” Dala tears drop then say, “ Thank you, thank you, very much, sister, thanks a lot, thank you, thank you, thank you very much!” then the maid say, “ Princess, I think you two should go change your clothes right now.” then princess Kina and Dala went to change. And Kina wear Dala clothes and make her hair like Dala’s and Dala wear Kina clothes and make her hair like Kina’s.
Everyone start coming back to the carriage then Kina walk to Dala’s carriage and Dala walk into Kina’s carriage. Then Dala’s servant was with Kina and Kina servant was with Dala in the carriage. Dala’s servant name, Poom, and Kina’s servant name Choop. Poom say to the driver for Dala and say, “ Let’s go.” then they all start going. While on the way, there was some soldiers that are from Chuthep military place, and were walking near that, so they think that princess Kina them were Panthalah’s people so they attack them, so the two drivers of the two carriage drive quickly. “ Poom, what happen?” Kina ask Poom then Poom answer, “ I think Chuthep’s soldiers are attacking us.” Kina was scare. Dala was scare too, then she ask Choop, “ Choop, what happen, I’m scare.” then Choop answer, “ Princess, I think Chuthep’s soldiers are attacking us, and please don’t be scare, I’ll protect you.” While the drivers are driving quickly, there was two ways and Kina’s carriage went to the left way and Dala them went to the right way. While the horse is running fast, there was an end, so the horse can’t stop then princess Dala’s carriage fell down from the cliff.
And for princess Kina them, they were safe and they just keep going. At night.
“ Huh, so dark, did you bring any candlelight?” Asanee ask Joop, then Joop answer, “ No, princess Asanee, [Asanee turn to look at Joop] I mean no Asanee, I bring none.” Asanee and Joop was scare, because there was voices of owls and wolf. Then they run quickly to sit under a tree. Joop start to grab some sticks right there to make fire and finally she make fire. “ Huh, it’s good that Joop you come with me, or else I might already, cold to death.” then Joop answer, “ Asanee, I’ll never let you die at all, because you’re like a nice sister or best friend to me.” Asanee smile. Then Asanee fall asleep. In Asanee dream. “ Who are you?!” Passakorn ask the girl wearing the red dress and it’s princess Asanee. Asanee was scare, but she turn back and see Passakorn, then Asanee make a throw up looking face, because she see Passakorn with lots of mustaches. “ Oh my gosh, I waste my time to come see him, no, no, but I need to finish my job to make him fall in love with me, huh, but why he so so huh.” Asanee say to herself in her head in her dream. Joop hear Asanee keep saying, no, no, no, then she went and wake Asanee up. “ Huh! No!” Asanee shout then Joop was surprise and ask, “ Asanee, are you alright?” then Asanee look everywhere and answer, “ I’m alright, I see prince Passakorn in my dream, he is so so ugly.” Joop laugh then went back to get Asanee an apple. Joop hand the apple to Asanee and say, “ Asanee, please eat this apple first, tomorrow we could go fishing.” Asanee smile and reply, “ Thanks.” then she start eating the apple.
Still nighttime. Back to Princess Kina them.
“ Huh, I’m worry about sister Dala.” princess Kina say then the soldier that was her driver say, “ Princess Kina, please feel relief, I’m sure, they’ll be alright.” Kina make a smile and reply, “ I hope that, they’ll be alright like what you say.” And Poom reply, “ Princess, I finish making the foods, come eat.” then Kin walk to the table and eat the foods, then she tell Poom and the soldier, “ Come eat with me, come, come, come eat with me,, hurry.” then Poom say, “ But, princess, this is only for you, and we can’t since we’re servants and soldier only.” the soldier agree. Kina smile to them and say, “ Come eat, come eat, I don’t care, if you two are servants and soldiers or not I don’t care, but just come eat with me, hurry, come.” then the two of them went to eat with her on the table.
The next morning. At Chuthep military place. Prince Uson follow Passakorn. Prince Uson reach the military place, then he ask one of the soldier in there name Hasute, “ Where is my brother, Prince Passakorn?” then Hasute bow to Uson and answer, “ Prince Passakorn went out for fresh air, that’s what he tell me.” then Uson was more worry. Some soldiers come to prince Uson and bow to him then say, “ We went to attack some Panthalah peoples and now there down on a rocky cliff.” Uson was more worry, but then he follow the soldiers to the place where princess Dala they fall. at the place princess Dala they fall. the Chuthep soldiers use strong strings to get the carriage up and princess Dala they were in there. But the soldier that was their driver die. When one of the Chuthep’s soldiers was about to open the carriage door, prince Uson see the Yala’s sign on the carriage so he know that they attack the wrong person. Uson yell to the soldiers,
“ Why do you all attack them, they all are Yala’s peoples! You all want us to have more wars!” then everyone quiet and scare, then bow down to him. Prince Uson open the carriage door and he was shock.
“ Hurry, bring the bed right now!” Uson yell to the soldiers then soldiers went to bring beds for Dala and her servant and the driver. Who Uson stare was princess Dala all the time.
In the forest. Asanee and Joop keep walking then they start to see some house. Asanee and Joop was excited. “ Yay! Finally there! I’m so happy!” Asanee say then Joop smile and add, “ Yes, we finally reach Chuthep, I’m so happy princess!” then they hug with happiness. Then soldiers catch them and ask, “ Who are you two?!” the Chuthep soldiers yell to Asanee them and they were shock and scare. The two of their face turn to frown and scare. At Chuthep military place. “ Prince Passakorn, prince Uson come to find you, but there was a problem so he have to go.” Hasute say to Passakorn then Passakorn was worry that it might be his mom sick. “ So my mom is sick?” Passakorn ask Hasute then he answer, “ No, it’s a problem about our soldiers went to attack the wrong peoples.” then one of a soldier run to Passakorn and bow to him, then say, “ Prince Passakorn, we went out and catch some outsiders to our military force and now they’re out there.” Passakorn hurry out and Hasute follow him, plus the other soldier too. Outside. “ Prince Passakorn, these are the outsiders that come into our military force.” then one of the soldier pull Joop face to face up to the prince, but Asanee won’t face up to Passakorn. Then Passakorn was curious so he bend down and hold Asanee face and look at her face carefully and it’s princess Asanee.
Flash back.
In the letter from Panthalah. “ Prince Passakorn, now princess Asanee ran out from the palace so now is a good time for you all to catch her and make Panthalah lose. I also have a picture of Princess Asanee in the envelope too.” Passakorn read the letter, then he search in the envelope and see a picture then he like princess Asanee from the picture already.
End flash back.

------------------
Episode 3 Preview:
> “ You’re princess Asanee!” Passakorn say to Asanee face. Asanee was shock and confuse how come he know her already.
> “ Where’s this place, and who are you?!” princess Dala ask prince Uson.
> “ Hello, Princess Dala.” prince Suwin say to the carriage, since Kina still in there.
> “ Hey, why do you lock me in this room!?” Asanee yell to Passakorn, and he was out from the room, but Asanee was in the room and yelling out to him. Passakorn smile then walk away.

---------------

@londonpalce19

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
wow...i like this one...u should tell me that u writing this one...i like it...also like pancake and om n grace and new too...

------------------------------------
@Sherlyi[Shelly]