Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

pze

sarNie Adult
u n funfun are the opposite....she says its harder to write this r verse willing.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
willing scenes have to make your stomach turn or butterflies in them and blush like a tomatoe, it a connection for the readers

wait for the next chapter, i'll make it worth while....i hope

shachibasha

psychotic
for some reason i feel like there going to be a lot of drama really soon...a week and there saying ilove yous already wow thats supper fast...n e who great update it was detailed i like it. cant wait for the next update

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 10

My heart was almost to the point of jumping out of my chest, I was that nervous. But as I slid into his bed, it was very comfortable. The bed was

warm unlike my bed; mine was freezing over for no reason. But Chakrit's bed was warm, gave me a happy sensation. I smiled a little as I climbed

in. I could barely see him through the darkness. I could feel my cheeks flushing with heat and redness. I probably look like a red tomato...

Chakrit's strong arms wrapped around my cold body as I got in.

It gave me a sense of protection, like I wouldn't have to be afraid of anything else in the world; like he'll protect me from any danger that waits.

Chakrit has a scent of fresh laundry on him, it cleared my head and almost made me calm down a bit. I closed my eyes, enjoying our closeness

and the comfort.

"Are you cold? Your skin is freezing." Chakrit's sudden words surprised me, and I shuffled uncomfortably in the bed. Clearly, he noticed this and

loosened his grip around me. But he didn't let me go. XD I shook my head in his arms. "Liar." That was all he said as he pulled me closer to him.

He was right, I was freezing. I lay there happily in his arms; enjoying every bit of it, even the tension. Yes, EVEN that. God... I'm SUCH a bad

girl... I sighed. "What are you thinking about?" Again, he suddenly spoke and his words were soft close to my ear. And I could feel his warm

breath as they spilled from his mouth to my ear.

"Nothing much...� I lied. I WAS THINKING ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS! Like... what are we GOING to do? Are we seriously going on to the next step?

Aren't things going to fast? We've only been going out for about two weeks, not even that...

"Really? I'm thinking about a lot of things..." It was like he could read my mind; I tensed up in his arms. He chuckled under his breath. I could

hear him; it's kind of hard hiding any sounds from each other since we are so close. "What? Nervous?" I looked up at him, surprisingly; he was

also looking directly down at me. It was too dark; I couldn't really make out his expression. But from the little I could make out, he seemed like...

well how do I say this? Sad; and happy at the same time; Lonely with a tint of love in his eyes; More than a tint, it's a lot.

In that second, I noticed something.

I loved him. I love Chakrit. I really and truly loved him. Not the just little "I love you" that I leave at the end of every phone call. But, I really do

love him. I love the fact that he acts cool when he makes a mistake, but his face as a tint embarrassment. I love that childishness that's within

him; his soft and beautiful voice. I love that fact that he is with me... But... did he love me? I truly... didn't care. Now... I wouldn't care what

happens between us. As long as we're together, that's all I need and want.

At that moment, something really surprising happened.

Chakrit bent down and kissed me. Softly, his lips touching mine for just a second of time. Then, he let go of me and looked calmly down at me. I

stared up at him with my eyes, all wide open. Chakrit stared back me with a confused expression. But I just stared back at him, longing after him.

Then again, he bent down to kiss me. But this time, it wasn't just a touch; it was passionate, and long. He didn't let go of me either. Instead, he

held me closer and tighter to the point when breathing became hard. But I didn't mind, even if I die, I would still want to be with him at the last

second. I closed my eye lids softly; the last thing I saw was Chakrits's beautiful wide eyes. Staring out at me; with a loving expression fixed in his

eyes; that’s when I knew he loved me as well, and I wouldn't be afraid anymore.

“This will have to go…� he muttered, unfastening the strapless turquoise bra with a speed and skill that spoke of much practice and experience and

tossing it away to one side.

His hands took the place of the delicate lace, hard fingers hot against her yearning flesh, and immediately the atmosphere changed, tightened,

becoming electrically charged with a new and urgent tension.

“Ann…�

The murmur of her name against her skin was even further sensual torment that had her clutching at the darkness of his hair as she strained

against him.

“Chakrit…�

She struggled for words but abandoned the attempt on a choking cry of delight. A second later any hope of thought had left her as he kissed his

way downwards. Now she could only lie back, her body tensed in concentration delight. He kissed her trembling body and smiled down into her

beautiful desired face.

“Ready?� he questioned huskily.

Could he doubt it? Did he have to ask? She couldn’t find the words to answer him, but it seemed that after all he hadn’t needed them because

even as she tried to nod he raised himself and completely covered and took her body with his. And that was when he performed his experienced

love making skill.

“Chakrit--�

His impatient, almost cruel mouth cut off her use of his name, stopping her breath too as he crushed her lips under his. With a wild cry deep into

his controlling mouth, she clenched her hands hard over the strength of his shoulders, nails digging wildly into the powerfully bunched muscles,

and lost herself in his embrace.

-The Next Morning-

The next morning came in a flash, I was already up by seven. Chakrit was still sleeping soundlessly beside me. His sleeping face was so cute, so

adorable. I smiled happily, truly happily. I got up from bed, really not wanting to. But I knew I HAD to take shower, or else it'd be pretty nasty. I

stood and noticed the red spot of blood stain of the white sheets. That was my first time, But, at the same moment, I didn't care about it. No

matter how much pain I was in, It was from him. And it wasn't bad either. It was a connection. After a while, the pain went away...

I walked into the bathroom quietly, trying not to disturb Chakrit.

"I'm a full woman now..." I said quietly under my breath. I didn't know why, but a sharp pain ran through my chest as this thought entered my

mind, that I have lost something precious. That'll I'll never be able to gain it back anymore. But I didn't care. I really didn't care; because I shared

that important thing with the one I love the most in the world. So, no regretting is needed.

The shower was quick; I came out shortly after ten minutes. Chakrit was still asleep. I really didn't want to wake him; I didn't want to disturb his

peacefulness. So, I kneeled down beside the bed and watched as he breathed in and out; In and out... I haven't noticed that his face was so

perfectly shaped, that it was so beautiful.

"So handsome; right?" He suddenly opened his mouth and talked. I was so surprised that I jumped from the floor. I was close to falling when he

reached out for my hand and pulled me to bed. "Good morning honey." He said softly and kissed me lightly. I replied with a happy smile on my

face.

"Good morning." I said to him. We laid there for several minutes just starring out at each other. But I had to interrupt, or else he'll be late for

work. "You have to work today, you better get up." He grunted but got up anyways.

-----------------------------------
i hope you guys like it :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ekkk... :blush: :wub: I'm blushing...! seems like chakrit forced himself on her... ooh... naughty man... :lol:

I can't wait for the drama now!! I can sense it!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ekkk... :blush: :wub: I'm blushing...! seems like chakrit forced himself on her... ooh... naughty man... :lol:

I can't wait for the drama now!! I can sense it!!
yes everyone seems to know that the drama is around the corner now ^_^

which brings me back to the prologue

Devotion is one thing that plays a big part in a person life,
but where this is devotion there will always be despair, and where despair lurks it shadow,
devastation will appear and be waiting.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes everyone seems to know that the drama is around the corner now ^_^

which brings me back to the prologue

Devotion is one thing that plays a big part in a person life,
but where this is devotion there will always be despair, and where despair lurks it shadow,
devastation will appear and be waiting.
ahhh so true. can't wait to see what drama you have for us! :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
uh oh.. chakrit got Ann right where he wanted her....... and she has no friends or family too.. humphh!!! poor Ann.