Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 8

Ann lay awake even though it's already much after midnight. The phone was still held tightly in her hands. The decision she was making since Aff's

call was if she should call Chakrit. She knew she's not going to call him. But she still starred at the phone... How did she even get my number?

Well... I guess rich folks have their ways. Ann turned around to lie on her back, she raised her hand and laid it gently on her face and closed her

tired eyes. Soon after, she fell asleep. That night, she had her usual nightmare. The darkness, falling, no light... but this time the light didn't come.

She was stuck there.

*di**di**di*

The alarm's obnoxious beeping ran through the little apartment. Ann slowly opened her eyes. The smell of blood from her dream still lasting in her

senses even though she was already awake. A tear drop fell from her left eye and landed on the pink fluffy pillow. 'Am I ever going to get over

this...?’ Ann wandered. Another tear fell and another.

*ring**ring*

"Hey," Chakrit's lucid and deep voice sounded through the receiver as Ann placed it close to her ear. She wiped off her tears and replied

back. "What are you doing today?" Chakrit asked. He sounded eager for her answer. 'I wonder what he's up too...' Ann thought suspiciously.

"Nothing much, help you out with your schedule I guess; the usual." That's basically what she did everyday. Follow him around from place to

place; from schedule place to the next schedule meeting place. Very tiring, but as long he was with her, she didn't complain. =D

"Well~ I HAVE GOOD NEWS!" Since Chakrit and Ann started dating, Ann found out that Chakrit was a totally different person once you get to know

him. He was actually really childish. He gets excited over the littlest things and gets mad at the littlest things as well. Ann smiled at this thought.

She waited patiently for him to finish his sentence. "I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TODAY!" Chakrit yelled through the phone.

"Ow..." Ann pulled the receiver away from her ear, rubbing it in pain. "That's great."

"So~ where do you want to go?" To say the truth, Ann really didn't want to go anywhere; because if they do, it will be all over the media the next

day. And, she wasn't in the BESTEST mood. But what can she do? He rarely ever has a break, and she couldn't ever say no to his cute voice.

"Hm~ let me think." Ann tried to act with excitement since she wasn't really that excited. "Where do you wanna go? I'll go wherever you choose~"

Ann thought that this was the best way to solve the situation, so she let him decide.

"I'll go pick you up in half an hour~ dress in something nice!" Chakrit smiled through the phone ; and hanged up after saying bye. Ann stood up

after hanging up and got dressed in normal jeans and a t-shirt. What was she going to wear, a gown? Come on... what did he mean by nice? This

is the nicest I've got unless he wants me to wear my interviewing dress. Which is a total NO WAY! Even if he wanted me to...

Just like he said, Chakrit arrived exactly half an hour later. Ann always wondered how he can get here in the exact time he says. No minute earlier

or later. In the beginning few days of their relationship, she had asked him that. And he replied by saying that it was a secret with a cute smile on

his face. She remembered laughing at that. That was actually one of the first times Ann started to understand Chakrit. That was the point when

their relationship started to speed like a race car. She knew that it went very fast. They are already saying I love you and it's only been like a

week. But, they just have so much to say to each together. They just, how you say this, clicked; Like pieces of a puzzle, the perfect piece.

"Ann-ah~" Chakrit called through the phone. He didn't come up because Ann never allowed him. She didn't want to let him see that she lived in

such a crapy place. So, she always told him to wait for him by the street next to her house; So that he wouldn't be able to see where she came

from. She knew that it was stupid, but it was just such a hole compared to his gorgeous mansion. It's really kind of embarrassing. It's not like she

didn't want to invite her boyfriend to her apartment, it's just way to embarrassing. Ann ran out of the building to the street beside hers and the

first thing she saw was the Dark Black hair of her boyfriend, Chakrit. A big smile crossed her face. She hasn't smiled for the entire morning,

smiling felt good. Chakrit turned around happily as he saw Ann running towards him. "Why don't you ever let me pick you up at home? Then you

wouldn't be late every time and come running." Chakrit asked after Ann stood before him panting. She didn't say anything, she just smiled

happily. "Well~ whatever. Whatever you want to do is fine with me!" Chakrit smiled back at her. 'See what I told you? He'll never force me to tell

him anything. That's exactly one of the things I like about him. He's not forceful, he gives me enough time.' Ann thought.

"So~ where are we going?" Ann asked as Chakrit sped down the street in his BMW. She grabbed onto the seat for dear life. "Hey~ why don't you

slow down? You're gonna get a ticket."

"Puket~" Chakrit replied happily. "I heard that the Beach is beautiful~ but I never actually got a chance to go there." And he ignored the part

about slowing down like he usually did. Ann sighed, when is he ever going to listen to her about this driving thing? It makes her really nervous to

think about him driving without her. What if he got into an accident? Right there, she stopped thinking and shook her head. Not possible... He's too

good to have that happen.

"That's nice~ I've never been there either." The soft ballad playing in through the radio turned into an R&B song. . She closed her eyes and

listened to his soft and cool voice. His voice always soothed her heart. She must've drifted off because she woke up finding herself already at

the beach. Chakrit's face only inches from hers.

"Wake up sleepyhead~" Chakrit smiled as he saw her open her eyes. She replied with a smile back. She helped Chakrit unpack the picnic that she

made. The sweet aroma of the fruit cake inside floated from the basket. It was Chakrit's favorite, strawberry fruit-cake. Ann especially bought the

fruit-cake cook book to learn how to make it so that she could make it for Chakrit.

The beach was practically empty since it was a Monday and everyone was at work. This suited them perfectly since if anyone saw Chakrit and Ann

together, they would probably swallow them up. And crazy girls would probably strip Chakrit and strangle Ann. The thought of it made Ann

shudder. She did not like those crazy fans that always bashed her. The two of them sat in the perfect spot; overlooking the sea and the blue sky.

It was a great day, not too hot or too cold.

Ann took in a deep breath and took in the scent of the salted ocean. The ocean always made her calm, just like Chakrit's voice. It cleared her

head and made her forget all her worries. She closed her eyes and let the wind blow her hair back. Chakrit starred at Ann in awe; Taken aback

by her beauty. He didn't even to blink, she was so... beautiful. He leaned in to her and...

*kiss*

It surprised Ann; she jumped back, starring wide eyed at Chakrit. All he did was look at her and pulled her waist close to his and continued their

kiss. This time, Ann didn't push him back. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. What was surprising was the soon, a touch of a kiss became a

tongue wrestle. Her first French kiss ever...

After a long passionate kiss that lasted for possibly FOREVER. They finally parted from each other. Both blushed. Ann lay on Chakrit's chest as he

laid on the blanket. They both didn't want this to end, it was a miracle. Best day ever!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm not buying Chakrit's hasty and vague effection at all. I hope Ann doesn't let her guards down too much. Ughh... but by the looks of it........ she totally lost her guard. Let's see what happens soon..... By the way, I'm watching "Rang Ngao" right now... lol.. I know, I'm a bit late. Anyway..... Ann is such a great actress!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks for these updates, i'm enjoying it so far. the beach scene and the kiss, yeah. but i got a feeling that Chakrit may play a game with Ann, because it was just too quick for him to ask her out and fall in love with her, there's must be something else right?

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update.......im loving this but i have a feeling krit is up too no good.....iono.....just this gut feeling......once he gets wat he wants then hes out or something....but soon hell regret it.....

fun

Expired Sarnie
:eek: Willing??? The only person I see is Willy or Ken doing it with Ann! LMAO :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww what a sweet chapter...but it won't last...not as long as aff is threatening ann....lol chakrit is a R kinda guy...but ann can change him into being a willing man :D he's so cute when he acts childish ^^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 9

Ann and Chakrit stayed like that for a very long time. They must have fallen asleep since when they reopened their eyes, it was already dark.

Even though it was dark, Ann really didn't want to move from his arms, she cuddled there warmly. Finally, after ten more minutes, Chakrit woke

finding the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey~" Ann said sweetly looking up at Chakrit's beautiful clear eyes. He replied with a hey himself. "It's dark now..." She said after a long moment

of comfortable silence, yes... comfortable; weird right? But she liked it; the silence in their conversation weren't forced anymore. It was more like

a silence of love~ they connected through the silence. "It's dark now..." She repeated again.

"Yah..." Even though it was dark, Ann and Chakrit still laid there quietly not wanting to leave. They took in the sweet scent of the ocean and

mesmerized in their pool of love.

*BLUSH*

Chakrit and Ann jumped up in shock. It was thunder, how could it be thunder? The sky was so beautifully lit by the stars a few minutes ago. But,

now thunder? The ocean roars rapidly, louder and louder. And finally, rain poured straight from the dark and ominous sky. It was raining so hard

that when the rain drops splattered onto Chakrit and Ann's body, it hurts. Chakrit took of his jacket and laid it on top of their heads.

"Come on. We have to get out of here." Chakrit said pulling Ann up from the already soggy sand. She quickly followed him. They ran as fast as

possible to Chakrit's car parked by the street. They were dripping wet from the rain by the time they got to the car. Chakrit ran Ann to her seat

still holding his jacket over her head, not wanting her to get wet. Ann hesitated before getting into the car. She didn't want to ruin the beautiful

leather seating. But she knew she had to get in. Chakrit soon followed inside the car. The seat made a squeaky sound under the wetness; Almost

protesting that it was ruining them. Ann felt really bad for it. "I think we should go now." Chakrit laughed.

"No~ I think we could stay awhile in the rain." Ann joked with him. "No~ come on. We should go if we wanna get back before midnight." They

drove silently with the music on and the leather seats protesting beneath their weight.

"Oh no..."

"What happened?" Ann turned to Chakrit as he said in a sigh. Then she turned to where Chakrit was looking at. 'Oh my god..' The high way was

closed off due to the heavy rain. That was the only way they could get home. What were they going to do? "What are we going to do?" Ann asked

as Chakrit sat in silence. Then suddenly, he stepped on the car and drove away from the high way. "Where are you going?" Ann asked confused.

"We have no choice; hotel's the only place we can go." Ann froze as the word 'hotel' slipped through Chakrit's mouth. Ann was really

uncomfortable with this. Her mouth was closed tightly, almost like a line. Her eyes starred directly off the road, not wanting to look at Chakrit's.

Her cheeks flushed just the a little bit so that a tiny scent of pink flowed through her cute cheeks. It made her look like a cherubic angel. Chakrit

smiled at her cute look. "What?" Her sudden question surprised Chakrit.

"Nothing; you just look really cute when you're nervous." Ann shifted her gaze unwillingly from Chakrit to the road ahead.

"I'm NOT nervous." Ann sounded like a little kid, protesting that they did NOT steal the candy. Chakrit snorted from this. And Ann's face turned

pinker, and cuter. "Seriously not!"

"Yes~ yes I believe you SO much!" Chakrit said in a sarcastic voice like he was tutoring a two year old. For the rest of the way, they drove in

silence. Again the music played in the background and the rain hit hard on the wind shield. They soon arrived at a fancy hotel. Since this beach

was a tourist direction, many beautiful hotels lit the landscape. Ann suddenly became more nervous as they pulled into the parking lot. Chakrit got

out of the car to check in. Ann sat in her seat, her heart pumping like crazy; like it was going to jump out from her mouth. 'This means... we're

spending the night... alone... with each other?' This question ran through Ann's head. 'What does this mean then?' The question was still running

when Chakrit got back into the car.

"Got the keys." He smiled at her; she smiled nervously back at him and quickly looked back into the rain. "Hey~ let's go already." Apparently they

were already parked, but Ann was spacing out, so she didn't notice. Chakrit already called her twice. She finally snapped out of it and followed

Chakrit to the hotel room. They especially got a hotel room that took an outside entrance to get to. Because if they took the inside way, the

paparazzi would be there in no time.

The hotel room was lit dimly by one small lamp in the corner of the room. The hotel room had a smell of strawberries; it must be one of those

scented candles. Chakrit stepped in and through his jacket carelessly to the side, on the fluffy looking couch. Ann has never seen such a grand

hotel room before. IT was... huge; with a flat-screen TV; A fridge and not one of those tiny little ones. It even had a tiny little bar in the

corner. 'Gosh... Rich people really do live their lives huh?' Ann thought as she examined the room carefully; Taking in every bit of it.

"What are you still doing standing there? Sit down." Chakrit said, surprising Ann. It seems like all he does is surprise her. Ann hesitated, then she

noticed that there were two bed; One on the right, the other on the left. She let out a relieved sigh. She went to the one of the left since Chakrit

was already comfortably spread out of the right. Even though they were on different beds, Ann sat strictly. "Are you not happy? We can change a

room if you don't like it."

"Uh... No no." Ann laughed nervously again. "It's fine with me..." Chakrit looked at her weirdly. Then he turned back and closed his eyes. 'Ann

Thongprasom I order you to calm down!' She ordered herself in her head. 'Just take a deep breath.' *breath* 'feeling better...'

"You gonna take a shower?" Chakrit asked looking directly at her. Her clothes were wet and her hair was looked like they had ten bottles of gel in

it. Of course, that was also what Chakrit looked like himself.

"Uh... Yah." Ann quickly ran to the bathroom.

-20 min later-

Ann sat on the toilet seat in the bath robe. Wondering what she should do. She can't just walk out in a bathrobe. But...

*knock*

"Hey you alright in there?" It was Chakrit. Ann's face quickly lit in heat. She opened the door a crack and looked out at him. "You alright?" He

asked again. His face again blushed as Ann was in a bathrobe ONLY. She nodded. "Well... I gotta take a shower." Ann quickly got out without

saying anything. He walked in to the bathroom.

-10 min later-

Surprising how fast boy's showers are. Chakrit was out of the bathroom in 10 minute's time. Ann still sat on her bed, her back totally straight, and

her face as well. Chakrit walked to his bed and sat across from her. He moved closer and she moved back. Then, surprisingly, he laughed; really

loudly too.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to eat you!" He laughed.

The light was turned out as the two of them went to sleep. None of them could sleep though...

"Hey~ you still awake?" It was Chakrit speaking softly. His voice ran through the already quiet room.

"Yes." Her voice shook.

The thunder ran loudly outside and Ann whimpered.

"You wanna sleep in my bed?" Chakrit asked. Ann's head spun to the direction of his voice. She couldn't believe what he just said. Did he just

ask...? But she nodded and got off her bed.

Have you ever had this kind of feeling? You know what you are doing is crazy. It's completely wrong; there is nothing more stupid than this. It's so

crazy that you doubt your sanity. But you can't stop. You can't, it's like your brain and your bodies are separate beings. They are not part of you,

but have their own controls and own thoughts.

That's exactly how I felt when I stepped into his bed...​

--------------------------

:eek: hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm i wonder what happens next? tune in for more

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it was going to be this chapter where they do the deed, so its the next chapter. I'm spending the night at my grandma and thank goodness INTERNET!!! I am still writing a R scene for Give in to Temptation but IT' HARD TO WRITE a disturbing scene!!!