Love in Disguise

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! I HAVENT BOTHERED TO WATCH CHINESE STUFF THESE DAYS BUT OMG!!!
I WANNA WATCH THIS MOVIE SO BAD!!! IT STARRS WANG LEE HOM & LIU YI FEI!!!
I LOVE THE TWO.. AND I ESPECIALLY MISSED LIU YI FEI T_T... IM SO HAPPY!!!

here's the trailer.. it seems like it's gonna be a cute movie.. ahaha.. XD..
crystal plays a nerd-like girl.. & alexander plays a popstar etc...

(c)fountainpark723​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. this is quite interesting! Never heard of Wang Lee Hom but he's not bad looking :)
Not of fan of Crystal...But whatever. i'll probably give this drama a shot!
the plot actually catches my attention.
When does it come out? :)

btw, Aiko, You're so funny! xD

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So that's what she's been up to these days. After 'The Forbidden Kingdom' she seemed to have disappeared from the Entertainment world.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the trailer looks pretty good...not a fan of crystal anymore but looks like it's gonna be a funny movie...

ssusan

sarNie Egg
i want to watch this too! can't wait for it!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
if you love leehom like i do... u will enjoy it. ..he is cute and the music is great HOWEVER dont expect anything too much... its cliche and there are too many dream moments...

Cotton

sarNie Egg
Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi

王力宏「伯牙絕弦」高畫質完整版

In fact,the lady in this MV should be Liu Yifei but she is busy because she is acting another film.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
it was one of my anticipated movie, but it turned out to make my soul blank after watching this on. It was somehow like a product advertising movie. Just by showing the product twice in 5 minutes kills my mood already. Besides, this movie is like a promotional movie to show how talented Lee Hom is. I know he is a music genius, but boy should you somehow try to be a bit modest? From the beginning to the very end, i see very least development of the love between cristal lee and lee hom.

It is just somehow disappoint me. If i have to give a rating, i would raise it with 2/5.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
this movie was good...didn't think i was going to like it but it was actally pretty good....
and of course love lee hom wang song in the movie too....

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The movie was pretty decent. I liked Wang Lee Hom but LYF's acting is still a bit stiff to me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. I literally wanted to kill the stylist for crystal. Her hair bugged me so much. lol
Lee Hom was handsome and good. totally loved the song.
I totally forgot about this drama until my brother showed it to me. It wasn't so bad. :D