Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff got back to the beach house, but was confronted by Rome and Rita.

Rita: Hey girl, what the hell happen to you? (looking at Aff)

Aff: (wiping her tears) Nothing!

Rome: (yelling it out) But we saw you and Aum...uh... kiss!

Rita: (she went over to Rome) You are so dumb! (grabbing his ear)

Rome: OWwww.... Okay honey! I think I get it now! It hurts!

Aff: Rita, don't do that! Let him go!

Rita: (looks at Rome) Your so annoying!

Aff left and went to go see her kids in the other room.

Rome: Rita, you know that hurts like hell! (rubbing his ear)

Rita: You asked for it! (she then walks away, leaving Rome smiling)

That night, Aff was thinking of what Aum had said at the motel. His words kept repeating in her head over and over.

Aff: (whispering to herself) Did he really mean it? Was it true? Should I forgive him? My kids? Should I tell him, these are his kids? (she knew she still loved him, but she was confused and loss cause she doesn't wanna be hurt again)

The next day came, Aff woke up early to cook breakfast. Rome and Rita came down with their two kids.

Rita: Wow someones up early this morning! (she smiles)

Aff: (she looks at them) Hmmm, guys I'm gonna go back home, with my kids. I don't wanna stay here anymore!

Rome and Rita
: WHAT?

Rita: We just got here, how can you want to go back now?

Aff: There is no need to stay here anymore! The more I stay here, the more pain I will be in. Today, I have made up my mind to take my kids and leave! And no one can stop me from doing it.

Rita: I can't believe you Aff. Your doing this because of Aum? huh? Why don't you give him another chance?

Aff: I don't wanna hear his name! (she turns away and faces the windows)

Rome: Aff, he is the father of your kids!

Aff didn't know how to answer that because she knows in her heart that what Rome said was true, but looks like when she was gonna give in, she looks out the windows carefully and she didn't see her kids playing in the sands anymore. She started to panic. Aff ran outside, and looks for them. Rome and RIta looks at eachother and followed her.

Aff: Nong Dee, Nong Virote, where are you guys at? (turns to Rita and Rome) Guys, help me find my kids. They were here five mins ago, where are they? Help me guys! (she was freaking out)

Rita: Alright calm down. We will all search for them. Nong Dee, Nong Virote, where are you guys? (she went around the beach)

Rome: I'll go check inside again if they went back inside and we didn't see them. (he told Aff and left)

Aff and Rita was outside looking for the kids and Rome was inside. He had a feeling that wasn't so good about this situation and called Aum.

*Ring-Ring-Ring*

Rome: Come on Aum, pick up the damn phone. (Rome went to all the bedrooms and found no one. He checked all the bathrooms and comes up with nothing. Finally Aum picks up)

Aum: Hello? Rome, dude whats up?

Rome: Aum, we have a huge problem now. Nong Dee and Virote, there missing. We can't find them. Dude, do you know where there at?

Aum: WHAT? No way. I'll be there in ten mins. (they both hunged up the phone)

Rome: Nong Dee, Nong Virote, I have candy for you guys. Come out, come out where ever you guys are?

On the other hand, Rita and Aff went through almost every stores asking if they seen any kids around there. There was no luck at all. She contacted Kevin, asking if can help them because he knew the place well then any other person. Aff and Rita went back to the house. Rme opens the door for them.

Rome: Guys, any luck?

Rita: None.

Aff: How can I let this happen to my own kids? (she broke down)

Aum: You didn't! You were a great mother!

Aff: (looks up) What the hell are you doing here? We don't need you here. I hate you! Get away from here! (she tears down)

Rita and Rome: (stood there worry)

Rita: Aff.

Aum: I have to come and help you find them! Your kids are like my kids!

Aff: But there not....(she didnt finish her sentence)

Someone was at the door and heard everything.

?: I think its time he needs to know the truth and be responsible for what he has done! (everyone looks at that person)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

-two more chapters b4 its complete* :)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
:eek: NOoooo.....that's so cruel, such a cruel cliffhanger.
I have a really bad feeling that the witch, Amanda, took the kids.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHH!!!! OMFG that was soooooooo goood!
I HOPE THAT U UPDATE IT SOOOONNNN!!! :wub:

Aww... It was sad how she an Aum had to break up!!
It good that Aff came back and then Aum came back
to her life again!! I love how you made them have
twinS!! :p :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 39

Aff: Kevin. (she was shock to see him)

Aum: (looks over to Kevin) Its you! Why are you here for huh? (getting mad)

Kevin: Wait Aum, before you get mad at me, you have to know something. (he was getting nervous to say it)

Aum: What? What is that you want to tell me? (getting impatient)

Kevin: Well first we have to find those kids as fast as we can. And the only person that can do that is you! (looking at him....Aff was scare to what was gonna come out of Kevin's mouth)

Aff: Kevin, i think thats enough already. Please let it go. We have to find the kids. (getting worry)

Kevin: No Aff. I'm sorry. I have kept this to long. It has been bothering me ever since the kids were born. He has to know. If he knew earlier, the kids wouldn't be gone like this. (he faces Aum)
Aum, Nong Virote and Nong Dee are your kids. They have always been your kids from day 1. Please help Aff find them. (he took a deep breath)

Aum: (he stood there shocked....he then turns to Aff)

Aff: (her tears were running down her face.)

Aum: (he walks over to Aff) You knew about this? right? (he was getting a little angry)

Aff: (she avoids him and looks away, while crying)

Aum: You knew about this? (his tears were filling his eyes) Why didn't you tell me?

Aff: Why should I even tell you? (she yells at him) You never wanted me am I right? If I did tell you, you wouldn't want them either. (she starts crying)

Aum: Aff, they are my kids. My blood. I love them. All this time, you make them call me uncle. When I'm their dad. Do you like to torture me by doing this?

Aff: This isn't enough for what you have done to me. (she wipes her tears)

Aum: (he walks over to Aff and grabs her hands) Yes I know everything is my fault, but I am willing to do anything for you to forgive me. I still love you the same. It doesn't matter how long it has been, you have always been in my heart. Always.

Aff: (she looks at him doesn't know what to believe....but before she could even speak Aum's phone was calling)

Aum answers the call.

Aum: Hello?

Amanda: (who was on the other line) If you want the kids come and meet me at six tonight at the old apartment complex. If you don't show up, that bitch would not see her kids again. (she hangs up the phone)

Aum: (looks at everyone) I know what happened to the kids. (looks worry)

Aff: (she stops crying and looks at Aum) What?

Aum: Amanda has them! If I don't go tonight to meet her, we will not be able to see our kids again.

Aff: Omg...(thats all she can say) This is all your fault. I hate you. I hate you. (she starts hitting him)

Aum: (gets hold of Aff's hands) Aff...Aff.... listen to me, I am not gonna let them be in danger. Do you hear me? I love them. No matter what happens, I'm gonna do my best to save them. Tonight I'm gonna go meet her. And get our kids back ok? Even if it cause my own life. (Aff looks at him and some how she believes every words he says....they both hugged and then she starts crying)

Later that night:

Aum, Aff, Rome and Rita were outside of the old apartment complex.

Rita: This is creepy looking. (holding onto Rome's hand very tight)

Rome: Oww. Can you not squeez my hand so tight. It hurts.

Rita: (she lets go) Gosh such a baby. (she rolls her eyes)

Rome: Whatever. (he was touching his hands)

Aff: Whats the place? (asking Aum)

Aum: This was once an apartment buliding, but it closed down long time ago because it wasn't making money enough. Now its just a ghost apartment. (he turns to Rome and Rita)
Hey you guys are gonna go get help. I'm gonna go in there.

Aff: What? No your not. I'm going with you. There is no way I will let you go in there by yourself. (she looked very worry about him)

Aum: (he looks at her and smiles cause he know she is worry about him)

Rome and Rita: Ok. Now you two be careful ok? (then they left) (Aum and Aff enters the building holding hands)

In one of the rooms, Amanda and the kids were in there. In the corner the kids were tide up to each other with cloth around their mouths. Amanda was pacing back and forth getting nervous maybe Aum would not show up. While the kids were trying to scream and kick.

Amanda: (she got piss....she couldn't think with all the noise their making) Omg, Shut up. Ugh, I can't fucken think. If you guys don't shup the hell up, one of you guys are gonna die. (she pulls a gun out of her purse) Who wants to go first? (she holds the gun up)

All the kids can do was nothing cause they were tide up. Amanda goes up to them and remove the cloth from around their mouths.

Nong Virote: Hey let us go.

Amanda: Never. Not till I get what I want. (she crosses her arms together)

Nong Dee: Brother, are we gonna die? (she was scare)

Nong Virote: No we won't. I won't let that happen. Mommy and Uncle Aum would come and find us. Don't worry ok? (he was trying to calm his sister down)

Amanda: (she laughs out loud) Wow, sibling loving. It won't last for long. (she points the gun at Nong Dee...she knew Nong Dee is the weakest one)

Nong Dee: AHHHHHHHH....... Mommy please help us. (she screams and then starts crying)

Nong Virote: Please don't shoot us.... We don't know anything. Please don't do anything to my sister. (she begged her)

Before Amanda could respond, the door was kicked open by Aum.

Nong Virote and Dee: Mommy. (they both said)

Aum: Stop it Amanda. (he yells at her)

Aff: Kids. (she smiles with enjoyment cause they were found ok...she walks towards them until Amanda points the gun at Aff...Aum pulls her back)

Aum: Amanda put the gun down right now. There is no need to point a gun around.....

Amanda: There is a point. She needs to die. (she points it at Aff) After she dies, its the kids turn. (she laughs out loud) After they die, we both can be together as before.

Aum: Amanda, I can't. I don't love you. Please let the kids go and we can talk about this na?

Amanda: But I love you. With my whole heart. (she starts to cry) You can't leave me. You just can't.

Aum: Amanda I know what happened between you and Kevin. I don't think I can ever forgive you for doing that to me.

Amanda: I did that for you. For us. So we can be together. (she starts to cry)

As Aum was trying to make Amanda calm down and put the gun down. Aff slowly goes over to her kids. She unties the rope around them. She then hugs them.

Aum: Amanda, let me tell you, I have never loved you. The only person I want to love is Aff. You made me believe something she has never done. It was my wrong to believe you in the frist place. Don't make me hate you more than this. Please let them go.

Amanda: If I don't get to have you, that bitch will never be able to have you. (she points the gun at Aff)

Rome, Rita and the cops were already outside ready to march in. Before they could even walk into the building. All they heard was two gun shot.

Rita: omg, someone is hurt.

*TBC*

-One more chapter and then I'm done wit this ff. sorry for the lateness....

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
0.0 hope it is not aum, aff or even the kids.. want them to be together...

thanks for the update.. can't wait for your final chapter.. ^.^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 40 End​

Outside of the apartment building, Rome, Rita and the cops can hear all the arguing between a man and a woman.

Cop #1: We are gonna go in, but you two will be staying out here. (he turns to Rome and Rita) Its very dangerous, especially when the suspect has a gun.

Rome and Rita: (They both nodded their heads.... The cops and them went in).

In the room:

Amanda: No, I am not gonna put this gun down. And listen to you. Why would I listen to you, when you never listen to me even a bit? (holding the gun and pointing at Aum)

Aum: Amanda(walking towards Amanda) If anyone gets hurt tonight, I will not forgive you. And you know how I get if you do something wrong. Now hand me the gun. (trying to grab it from Amanda)

Amanda: (before Aum could grab it, she turned and pointed the gun at Aff) You, I hate you! Do you hear me? I hate you. You stole everything from me. You made Aum not love me anymore. (she was crying and yelling)

Aff: (she tried to stay calm because her kids are there too and didn't wanna scare even more)Amanda, nobody took anything from you. Its you who made everyone close to you walk away from you. You choose to do it by yourself. (holding her kids)Now please let my kids go na? They had nothing to do with this.

Amanda: No. I gave you guys to many chances to let you guys live your lives. Its my turn to live my life with happiness. And I'm ready to do anything. And as for you be ready to go to hell. (she points the gun at Aff and was about to pull the trigger)

Aum: (he runs over to Amanda, and they both fight for the gun) I ask you nicely to give me the gun, but now I have to get it from you the hard way. (he was getting irritated with her)

Amanda: (She yelled at him) I don't care anymore. I'm not gonna let you guys live happily ever after. If I can't have you, then that bitch can't have you either. (they both were struggling to get the gun)

Aff:(she was scared) Aum, be careful.

Then all of a sudden, all they heard was a single shit.

Aff: Aum?(She starts to get scare... then all she saw was Aum who fell down to the ground)

Amanda:(She dropped the gun and started to freak out) No. No. No. (that was all that came out of her mouth...she got scare of what she did and ran towards the door, but the cops got there just right in time) I didn't mean too. I didn't mean to shoot him. (shaking her head back and forth)

Cop#1: Arrest her now! (turns to cop#2) Go and call an ambulance now)

Aff: (goes over to Aum) Aum. Please be okay. The ambulance is coming na. Be strong. (she touches his chest and sees that he got shot in the chest. She started to cry)

Aum: Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I just got shot a little. Are you guys okay? (he could barely talk)

Aff:Yes. Yes. We are okay. The kids are right here. Aum, I....

Aum:(Aff didn't finish her sentence cuz Aum cut her off) Aff, If something does happen to me, please tell the kids I love them. And I love you.

Aff:(she cries) Aum, don't say that. Nothing is gonna happen to you ok. (then all of a sudden she sees Aum's eyes close slowly.) Aum. (shaking) Aum... wake up na. I love you. I love you. (hugging him. she didn't care if she had blood all over her) Aum. Please don't leave us.

Hospital:

Aff:(she was pacing back and forth wondering if Aum was gonna survived or not)

Rita: Aff, calm down. You have been pacing back and forth now for 30 minutes. Aren't you tired? Aum will be okay na.

Rome:(he was sitting with the kids) Yes he will be alright. Ever since I know Aum, he is a strong person. He will be able to fight through this.

Aff:(looks at them with concerns)

Nong Virote and Dee:(they both came to hug Aff) Mom, Uncle would be okay. Trust auntie Rita and uncle Rome.

Aff:(she hugs them back and thought to herself that it was time to tell the kids who their uncle really was, but her thought was interrupted when the doctor came out) Doctor, is he okay? (worrying)

Doctor:(he looks at everyone) He is saved and off the danger list. He can go home when he is heal. There is no more worries. As of right now, he needs some rest. If you guys have any other questions, feel free to contact me, but excuse me, I have another patient to go too. (he left)

The next day:

Everyone came to visit Aum in the room and was happy that he is alive and going to get well soon. He was on the bed happy to see everyone. Especially his kids and the love of his life.

Nong Virote and Dee:(runs over to Aum) Daddy, your awake now. Now we can go play now. (smiling at him)

Aum:(he was surprise at what they said) What did you guys just call me? Just now.

Aff:(she smiles)Aum, they know the truth. I told them.

Nong Dee:Daddy, don't leave mommy and us again ok? We love you. (she smiles)

Rome: (walks in with Rita) And don't leave me again too ok? I was scare to death. (everyone laughs)

Aum: Rome, your such a sissy. (he laughs)

3 months later

Everyone was back home, enjoying the happiness. Including Aum and Aff. They just bought their first house, together. Whatever that happen in the past, they left it behind and forgot about it. That night they called up Rome and Rita to come over to the house for a celebration at their house... They also called Kevin and his wife. Aum, Rome and Kevin were at the grill... and for the girls they were setting up the dinner tables.

Kevin: (holding his beer) Man, I'm glad at last that you guys are finally back together. Just like I have watched a lakorn with many dramas in it. (talking to Aum)

Aum:(he laughs)Thats cause thanks to you. If you didn't tell me the truth, I wouldn't know. I never thought that I will actually have this day. Just my wife and kids and me together.

Rome:(holding his beer) Yea right. Don't forget about us.(pointing at himself and Kevin) Gosh already forgot about us. (pretended to be mad)

Kevin:(he just laughed)

Rita:(looking at the guys)Wow seems like their working hard. Haha.

Aff:(she looks over to the guys and smiles) Lily, how you even meet Kevin? haha. He is such a dork.

Lily: Idk. I first saw him at the coffee shop, then we both feel like there was something there between us. We dated and then here we are now. (she smiles) What about you Aff? You think Aum is the end for you?

Aff:(she was putting plates on the table and smiles then looks at Aum from far away) I'm 100 percent sure he is the one. And I love him, no matter what. I won't make the mistake like last time, and I know he won't either.

Rita
: Aww. How cute. (she smiles)

Aff:(laughs) Wbu? Hows Rome and you going?

Rita:That bacon head lover? Pshhh...He says he wants another kid. I was about to faint. We already have two kids. (rolls her eyes)

Aff and Lily:(they both laughed)

Aff calls out to the kids and the guys to come over to the table. Everything was ready. Aff and Aum sat with each other. Rome and Rita was together. and kevin and Lily was together. The kids were sitting with each other too.

Aum: Wait, before we start to eat, I would like to make a toast to my wife.(he turns to Aff) Aff, I have never thought that I would get to spend my life with you again. You and the kids mean everything to me. I would never ever trade you guys in for anything. You are the only woman in my life, that I want to give my love too. Let the past be the past now. My love for you has never faded away. My love for you would always last forever. How do I wanna call it??? Love forever. Love forever Aff.(they hit their glasses and they both kissed)

Aff:(she smiles) I love you too. And can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too.

Rita: How sweet.(she was smiling)Why can't you do that to me?

Rome: What? I always do. Your just blind....blind.....(he keeps repeating it)

Rita: Hey, no I'm not. (she pretends to be mad)

Rome:(he goes closer to her) I love you!(smiles and Rita said the same thing back)

Kevin and Lily:(they said it to each other) I love you! (they both kissed)

The kids sat there being giggling and covered their eyes. :facepalm: :coverlaf:

THE END!!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls, thanks for reading. I finally finished it. haha. Well, I just wanted to let you
guys know that I will not be writing Avoiding your own heart with Aum and Aff anymore. For
that ff, I'm kinda of now out of ideas to write for that ff. haha. I'm starting to write one for MTEAM... :thumbsup:
And I hope you guys read the next one. thanks again :)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awwww... the ending is so sweet.. hahaha...

yess.. at last amanda got caught.. ^.^

love this ending.. thanks for sharing this story with us.. =D

Asy

sarNie Immature
I just finished reading this fan fiction like 3 days ago. And it was good. Thanks! :)